Windows 10: Confused -- What's Windows 10 Team --never heard of it before ?

Discus and support Confused -- What's Windows 10 Team --never heard of it before ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi folks Any ideas what Windows 10 Team Edition is -- never heard of it before = or is it only vailable in some areas. Cheers jimbo 164591 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Sep 16, 2020.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Confused -- What's Windows 10 Team --never heard of it before ?

Hi folks
    Any ideas what Windows 10 Team Edition is -- never heard of it before = or is it only vailable in some areas.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Confused -- What's Windows 10 Team --never heard of it before ?

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Confused -- What's Windows 10 Team --never heard of it before ?

1. Confused -- What's Windows 10 Team --never heard of it before ? - Similar Threads - Confused What's Team

2. Firefox keeps redirecting to adara.com never heard of this company before?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firefox keeps redirecting to adara.com never heard of this company before?: So for the past couple of days when I have been browsing on firefox I have been redirected to a new firefox window with a open tab and a second one I was in with the url adara.com now I have done some reaserch into adara and from what ive gathered is that there a company that...
  3. Never seen this issue before WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Never seen this issue before WINDOWS 10: If you looking at this post, maybe you can help with a problem I've found no info on.Essentially half of my windows related apps aren't working. What do I mean? If I try to open mail, mail crashes. I go to settings to get help via the get help window, it crashes. I try to...
  4. Safety Team Is Confusing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safety Team Is Confusing: So about 10 months ago December of 2020 I was being stupid, and I got my Microsoft account temporarily locked. I'll admit, I wasn't being rational, and I paid the price. So I decided I should just serve my time. But I recently sent in an Account Recovery form, and I got a...
  5. Safety Team Is Confusing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Safety Team Is Confusing: So about 10 months ago December of 2020 I was being stupid, and I got my Microsoft account temporarily locked. I'll admit, I wasn't being rational, and I paid the price. So I decided I should just serve my time. But I recently sent in an Account Recovery form, and I got a...
  6. Safety Team Is Confusing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Never heard of a Key Expiring Window 10 issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Never heard of a Key Expiring Window 10 issue: Greetings My brother has bought a computer from a amazon prebuild gaming pc for around 500-600 dollars. this was in June. we had few problem with it but not as bad what about to ask about. 5 days ago he had WIFI adapter issue that i was able to fix for a little while...
  8. I've not seen (or heard about) this before.

in Windows 10 Support
    I've not seen (or heard about) this before.: I just performed a forced Win 10 update from a 1909 build to the latest 2004 build. I now no longer have access to my programs list via either the Start sequence or the Windows key! Can anyone suggest a fix? For me its serious detriment. Thanks. 159081
  9. What is this $WINDOWS.~TMP folder that I never saw before

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this $WINDOWS.~TMP folder that I never saw before: This folder just appeared on my D: drive. Why in this drive? It appears to be connected with updates, because the "replacementmanifests" folder has 355 items. Overall, it takes 4.7 GB, and wastes backup drive space. Notice the WindowsOld.wim file, 4.6 GB.*Mad Is there a...
  10. Stop me if you've heard this before...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop me if you've heard this before...: Hi there, After running Win 10 (Professional) without incident since it was introduced, our trusty desktop system decided it was ready to die. We had all data and apps transferred to temporary replacement system. When that old boat anchor was replaced by this new Dell...