Windows 10: Confusing internet status messages

Discus and support Confusing internet status messages in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I get frequent internet disconnects and get 'can't find this page'. I go to the Task Bar and view my router status and it says 'disconnect' which says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TonyFisher3, May 13, 2022.

1. Confusing internet status messages

I get frequent internet disconnects and get 'can't find this page'. I go to the Task Bar and view my router status and it says 'disconnect' which says to me it is connected. I go to Settings>Internet> Status and it tells me I'm connected which I'm not. To get back online I have to disconnect from my router and then reconnect and i'm connected. Is this a common Windows10 fault?

:)

TonyFisher3, May 13, 2022

2. "we are unable to display this view" message from tab in Internet explorer 11

Hi Thomas,

As there is no Open Button in the error display Window, I suggest you to click on the Right Arrow button in the bottom left corner and check if it helps or displays the full error message.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • Click on “Internet Explorer Performance” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 13, 2022
  3. ERROR MESSAGE: Printing off Internet Material

Hello,

As you are getting script errors in Internet Explorer, while trying to print, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on the gear icon and select Internet Options.
    • Click on Advanced tab.
    • Uncheck the option for Enable third-party browser extensions.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Close Internet Explorer and open again and check for status.

Also, refer the link below:

How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/308260

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 13, 2022
  4. Confusing internet status messages

I keep getting a message that says I should update to the latest version, I am running both IE 11 and Windows Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• When exactly do you get this message?
    I suggest you to see if the option: Install new versions automatically is checked.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Internet Explorer

• Click on the gear icon, and select About Internet Explorer

• Check Install new versions automatically.
    Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, May 13, 2022
Thema:

Confusing internet status messages

1. Confusing internet status messages - Similar Threads - Confusing internet status

2. 413 'Status Code' Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    413 'Status Code' Message: Hello.'Hopefully' someone knows the answer to these questions:Q1a. When performing a 'Google Search' for a subject with heavy interest, is it typical for Google to present a '413 Status Code' because the server is unable, due to physical constraints, to handle the number of...
  3. 413 'Status Code' Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    413 'Status Code' Message: Hello.'Hopefully' someone knows the answer to these questions:Q1a. When performing a 'Google Search' for a subject with heavy interest, is it typical for Google to present a '413 Status Code' because the server is unable, due to physical constraints, to handle the number of...
  4. Confusing internet status messages

Confusing internet status messages: I get frequent internet disconnects and get 'can't find this page'. I go to the Task Bar and view my router status and it says 'disconnect' which says to me it is connected. I go to Settings>Internet> Status and it tells me I'm connected which I'm not. To get back online I...
  5. Confusing internet status messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Confusing internet status messages: I get frequent internet disconnects and get 'can't find this page'. I go to the Task Bar and view my router status and it says 'disconnect' which says to me it is connected. I go to Settings>Internet> Status and it tells me I'm connected which I'm not. To get back online I...
  6. IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi

IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi: This problem started 1 Jan, normal operation prior. When connected to internet via wifi, connection is made and google chrome operates normally. Microsoft Outlook app will not connect and update. Message is that there is no internet connectivity.Network trouble shooter and...
  7. 'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message: Hello everyone, Hoping someone can offer some assistance with this.. After updating to the newest version of Win10, it seems that all of the computers in our office have issues with the network status indicator falsely displaying a 'No Internet' message when in fact the...
  8. Network Connectivity Status Indicator confused by OpenVPN

Network Connectivity Status Indicator confused by OpenVPN: I have an HP computer which from time to time displays a no internet connection icon even though there is actually an active connection. This only happens when OpenVPN is running and connected. Disconnecting the OpenVPN may suddenly change the network status icon back to...
  9. Internet status ahowing a line and dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet status ahowing a line and dots: my laptop has been experincing some problems with internet connectivity When i checked the network status it had shown 2 line and dots and i cannot find the internet logo in my taskbar and i can find the wifi button on the action center however it can connect to remembered...
  10. Status say not connected to internet

Status say not connected to internet: I am using a dial up connection provided by my ISP. I can browse internet but can't use Microsoft store or get any security update. It says you are not connected to any networks. Please help me solve the problem. [ATTACH]...