Windows 10: connect 2 computers

Discus and support connect 2 computers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Cannot connect Computer 1 to computer 2 on same home network. Continual permission problems. Whhat steps need to be taken to get these 2 computers to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wendy& Brian, Mar 29, 2023.

1. connect 2 computers

Cannot connect Computer 1 to computer 2 on same home network. Continual permission problems. Whhat steps need to be taken to get these 2 computers to talk to each other?

:)

Wendy& Brian, Mar 29, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Unable to connect the Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet on Windows 10 computer

Hi Arthur,

As you are facing issues accessing the Samsung tablet on Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to detect the tablet under Device Manager?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of accessing the tablet on your computer?

Connect your tablet to computer try few of the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.

• Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.

• If so, right click on the driver, click on
      Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 3: I suggest you to download the latest tablet software to access it on computer, install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Refer to the Link to download the software.

Click on Support and download the Samsung kies.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the Samsung software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the tablet on computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 29, 2023
  4. topgundcp Win User

connect 2 computers

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

connect 2 computers 97987d1485971061t-connecting-computer-no-internet-connection-network-printer-.png
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

connect 2 computers 98003d1485971061t-connecting-computer-no-internet-connection-network-printer-b.png

topgundcp, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

connect 2 computers

1. connect 2 computers - Similar Threads - connect computers

2. how to connect bluetooth in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect bluetooth in my computer: in my computer already had a Bluetooth USB Dongle connected., but in my case computer cant access to this hardware so please resolve my problem as well asthank you..!!...
  3. how to connect bluetooth in my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to connect bluetooth in my computer: in my computer already had a Bluetooth USB Dongle connected., but in my case computer cant access to this hardware so please resolve my problem as well asthank you..!!...
  4. My computer says it's connected to the internet but everything acts as if I don't have any.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer says it's connected to the internet but everything acts as if I don't have any.: My computer running on windows 11 has had almost no problems up to this point. Today I turned it on and wifi just won't work. It says my wifi is "connected, secured" but when I try to use any of my browsers or apps it tells me I have no connection. I have tried to...
  5. My computer says it's connected to the internet but everything acts as if I don't have any.

My computer says it's connected to the internet but everything acts as if I don't have any.: My computer running on windows 11 has had almost no problems up to this point. Today I turned it on and wifi just won't work. It says my wifi is "connected, secured" but when I try to use any of my browsers or apps it tells me I have no connection. I have tried to...
  6. Windows Remote Desktop Client fails to connect with error code 0x4 on only one of my computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Remote Desktop Client fails to connect with error code 0x4 on only one of my computers: I encountered this error message while attempting to connect to a remote host on one of my PCs. I have two computers on the same LAN, and I can easily connect to the remote host using the Windows Remote Desktop client without any issues on my other PC. So this means the...
  7. Windows Remote Desktop Client fails to connect with error code 0x4 on only one of my computers

Windows Remote Desktop Client fails to connect with error code 0x4 on only one of my computers: I encountered this error message while attempting to connect to a remote host on one of my PCs. I have two computers on the same LAN, and I can easily connect to the remote host using the Windows Remote Desktop client without any issues on my other PC. So this means the...
  8. Computer monitor isn’t connecting to PC

Computer monitor isn’t connecting to PC: I factory reset my windows 11 PC. After the first restart, the one that happens whenever you first start factory resetting your pc, the pc came back on and will not connect to the monitor to show its progress of resetting. My keyboard and mouse are glowing as if they’re...
  9. Computer monitor isn’t connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer monitor isn’t connecting to PC: I factory reset my windows 11 PC. After the first restart, the one that happens whenever you first start factory resetting your pc, the pc came back on and will not connect to the monitor to show its progress of resetting. My keyboard and mouse are glowing as if they’re...
  10. HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is...

HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is...: HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost and monitor shut downit happened after updating windows-11 ith regular updates. maybe there is a connection...