Windows 10: Connect 2 PCs wirelessly

Discus and support Connect 2 PCs wirelessly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to get two PCs (both running Win 10) to talk to each other wirelessly. Both show they are paired one with the other but they will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jagordonbooth, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Connect 2 PCs wirelessly

I am trying to get two PCs (both running Win 10) to talk to each other wirelessly. Both show they are paired one with the other but they will not connect. How do I get them to connect so I can use Wninows Explorer to see their respective files?

:)

jagordonbooth, Nov 24, 2018
  2. A Gray Win User

Cannot Connect Wirelessly to the Internet

My E Machines E732 laptop which was recently upgraded to Windows 10 (from Windows 7) and has now had the Anniversary update applied. has suddenly ceased to be connectable wirelessly to the internet. I am using a BT Hub 5 and there is no fault with it as it connects wirelessly to several other computers in the house. I can connect the E Machines using an ethernet cable, and this works well, but any attempt to reconnect wirelessly fails. Could this be a result of the latest Windows update or is there some other fault such as a Registry flaw. I have tried renewing the network settings but no joy. Has anyone got any suggestions?*Sad

A Gray, Nov 24, 2018
  3. PC won't connect wirelessly

Hello,

Please try the following methods and check if that resolves the issue:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter and Network Adapter Troubleshooter

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer.

Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Network Adapter Settings on the computer. It also checks if the network adapter drivers are up to date or not. It may
    also provide you some clue about the hardware failures happening to the Network Adapter.

Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Network Adapter”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Once after running the troubleshooters, check troubleshooting reports and let’s know the details. You may also try out the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps.

You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Network Card Drivers from the computer/network card manufacturer’s website and check the status of the issue.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Network Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Network Adapter Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Network Adapter from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Network Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Network Card model and then install it by following the instructions
    given in the website.

You may also refer to the articles given below, try the suggestions given in them and check if that helps:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Applicable for windows 10 also.)

Please wait while the system check for the updates. If updates are found, click on Install updates.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 24, 2018
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Connect 2 PCs wirelessly

Can't wirelessly connect to Samsung TV

If that is the case, we need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about connecting your computer to your TV using wireless connection. Kindly answer the following:

• Does your TV has a Miracast feature?
    • You mentioned that you're able to project your computer to your TV using wireless connection before. Can you please tell us the step-by-step process on how you connected your computer to your TV using wireless connection.

While we wait for the answers to our questions, there may be a setting on your TV that needs to be activated so that you can connect your computer. We strongly recommend contacting Samsung so that you can verify how you can connect your computer to your
    TV wirelessly.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Connect 2 PCs wirelessly

1. Connect 2 PCs wirelessly - Similar Threads - Connect PCs wirelessly

2. Connecting 2 PCs one to use dual monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Connecting 2 PCs one to use dual monitors: This relates to 2 x W10 64 bit machines. Just starting new job and they have a provided 2 x wide screen monitors, a Thinkpad laptop and Thinkpad dock. I have an existing PC ... which until now I connected to an Avocent switchview DVI (KVM) Now I want to connect the lap top...
  3. Mi true wireless EBs 2 not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mi true wireless EBs 2 not connecting: Hey, I just got my Mi true wireless EBs 2 and it is pairing my computer Dell Latitude e6320 with windows10 installed but I cannot connect it. I have tried turning bluetooth on and off, and installing new drivesr but I cant seem to be able to figure this out. Anyone has any...
  4. 2 networks 2 PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 networks 2 PCs: Hii. I have 2 networks in my work place one is for PCs and the other for Machine , this one for machines has an IP cam connected to it now i need to access this cam from PCs on the first network , you have to know that the second pc for machine is connected to the first...
  5. 2 PCs on same network but cannot connect them

2 PCs on same network but cannot connect them: This seems to happen after updates. 1 PC has a printer that we can usually print to that from either PC. Currently they cannot see each other. no 1 will not change to turn on network discovery and current profile is private. won't turn on under public profile either number...
  6. Connect 2 pcs to use one as a secondary screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect 2 pcs to use one as a secondary screen: I am trying to connect 2 pcs - both running W10 at most recent release level - in order to use one as a secondary screen. According to instructions I am using Settings/Connect/Projecting to this PC. When I select Project I see the pc that I want to use as the secondary...
  7. Connecting PCs

Connecting PCs: I have two computers both running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. They are both on the same broadband router Network which connects with G4 as we have no land-line. I want to connect the computers but when I try I am asked for a username and password. I have never used a password for...
  8. Connecting 2 PCs on a Wi-Fi Network

Connecting 2 PCs on a Wi-Fi Network: How can I transfer files from one PC to another using Wi-Fi network? Both PCs are on the same network, yet they do not recognize each other. I am using D-Link wireless router DIR-885L. What shall I do so that I see and use the files from one PC on another PC through the File...
  9. 2 PCs. 2 connections. Can't figure it out.

2 PCs. 2 connections. Can't figure it out.: Odd one this. I have my main PC... and a PC under the TV acting as a HTPC. The 2 are directly connected by a network cable. In addition both have a Wifi dongle and both get internet via WiFi I wish to transfer files from the PC to the HTPC via the wire as it is much...
  10. Clean install on 2 PCs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install on 2 PCs: I have 2 PCs. PC1 has W10 Home, PC2 has W10 Pro. Both came from retail Win7 licenses. I am changing the CPU and mobo in PC1. I also want to do clean installs on both PCs, to refresh them. But I want to put my W10 Pro license on PC1 and put W10 Home on PC2 . 1. What do I need...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wirelessly connect two pcs

2. how to wirelessly connect a 2 pcs windows 10

3. connecting 2 pc wirelesly

4. wirelessly connect 2 pcs on my woreless network WINDOWS 10,
  5. windows 10 connect 2 pcs wirelessly without internet