Windows 10: Connect a burner and restart the player???

Discus and support Connect a burner and restart the player??? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Looks like i have similar problems like so many others from the communty. 1 I did uninstalled the 2 newly installed Burner softwareprograms as per... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AgnesLimKT, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Connect a burner and restart the player???

Looks like i have similar problems like so many others from the communty.

1 I did uninstalled the 2 newly installed Burner softwareprograms as per your advice...but it still ask me to connect a burner & restart Windows Media Player which has been working until now?

2 The Device Manager indicated a couple of drive problems:

aDell DVD + RW DW316 USB Device

bHL-DT-ST DVD + RW GT 80N

I have absolutely no idea what it means???? I have updated both the drivers but problem still exists.

My question is " How do I reconnect to my old Windows Media Player " so I can burn the music from a playlist creted on my media player...as i have always done in the past?

Where can I locate that burner so i can reconncet it back??????

HELP! HELP!!!!!HELP!!!!

:)

AgnesLimKT, Feb 26, 2020
  2. JGRIGBY Win User

Connect a burner and Restart Player

My Windows Media Player does not detect my computers drive to burn cd's. WMP says "Connect a Burner and Restart the Player". I cannot connect the burner - the device manager does not have a dvd/cd in the list any more. I have tried and tried but cannot get
    the drivers working. This only happened with Windows 10.

JGRIGBY, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Connect a burner and Restart Player

Updated to Windows 10

Now I am getting the following message from Windows Media Player.

CONNECT A BURNER AND RESTART PLAYER????

I cannot locate my DVD/CD DRIVE / BURNER nor is it being detected?

There is not a E or F drive listed.

I have gone as far as unplugging the DVD/CD DRIVE / BURNER and plug it back in and it's still not being detected nor is it listed in DEVICES area?

Was working perfectly fine yesterday?

Any ideas out here?????????????

Your sure not going to get any answers from Microsoft.

Thanxs

Just SimplyMe, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Connect a burner and restart the player???

Connect a burner and Restart Player

Hello Nyima,

I have the same issue. Did you ever get a solution to this?

Thanks, Dave.

DavidMishan, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Connect a burner and restart the player???

1. Connect a burner and restart the player??? - Similar Threads - Connect burner restart

2. Connect a burner & restart Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect a burner & restart Player: I got this message trying to burn a CD. Firstly, i dont know how to fix it, and secondly, all the info on how to fix it is outdated, i think. I have absolutely 0 experience with computers, so it’s be a godsend if i could get step-by step instructions on how to fix this issue....
  3. media player cd burner

media player cd burner: After a power loss, my media player cd burner is no longer working. Initially, i got the message to connect a burner, Now it tells me that the disk is filled. How do I fix this? Thanks in advance....
  4. PC restarts when connecting mp3 player

in Windows 10 Support
    PC restarts when connecting mp3 player: I have a ipad nano, when I connect via USB, my PC gets BSOD. It never did this before. After much aggravation, I purchased a different mp3 player (another brand) and does the same thing. I tried different USB ports and same issue. I have never come across this before. Any...
  5. Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized

Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized: After installing the latest Windows 10 update my Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner is not recognized how do I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pioneer-blu-ray-playerburner-not-recognized/364fc2ef-35e4-498a-9aa6-a11ce2d1f0ed
  6. External CD player/burner

External CD player/burner: I have connected via USB a new CD burner. I can rip music, but it won't let me burn Connect a burner and restart the player. I've tried all of the suggestions, but it's not working....
  7. DVD BURNER -PLAYER

DVD BURNER -PLAYER: I REINSTALLED WINDOWS 10 -NOW MYDVD BURNER-PLAYER DON'T WOTK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-burner-player/f6d6566c-52e8-4250-8631-381d382a11bf
  8. connecting burners

in Windows 10 Customization
    connecting burners: How do I connect a burner in windows media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-burners/a3d2216c-942d-4b7a-bc67-e8c4d482b611
  9. burner

burner: Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the latest device driver....
  10. HOW TO CONNECT A BURNER TO WMP

HOW TO CONNECT A BURNER TO WMP: Used to have device "D" and it got lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-a-burner-to-wmp/548ed435-e8b0-4fd6-8ebe-d5fe4a9d300b