Windows 10: Connect a keyboard to an"empty"Intel NUC.

Discus and support Connect a keyboard to an"empty"Intel NUC. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Working with a new and empty (except memory and storage) NUC 8. A HDMI monitor is working, but when I boot the NUC with a flash drive containing a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kupuna, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Kupuna Win User

Connect a keyboard to an"empty"Intel NUC.

Working with a new and empty (except memory and storage) NUC 8. A HDMI monitor is working, but when I boot the NUC with a flash drive containing a new Win 10 I have no keyboard access. The Windows Setup screen appears, but I can't type to it.
    I have two keyboards: A Microsoft keyboard that uses a dongle in a USB port and a small portable bluetooth keyboard.
    With the dongle in a NUC serial port, there is no evidence that the keyboard is seen. Also no reaction to the usual pairing keys on the portable keyboard.
    I don't have a cabled keyboard. Will I have to buy one? Can I do anything with a BT mouse to get to the point when I can get basic Win 10 installed?
    Installing Win 10 1909

:)

Kupuna, Oct 8, 2020
  2. KenkkChan Win User

New intel nuc

Hi... i recently bought an intel nuc and would like to install windows 10 pro... everything went well except after windows started, my usb keyboard didnt work... try to update driver and etc but it still didnt work...

version installed is windows 10 pro version 2004... my keyboard is ms wired keyboard 600...

Any advise?

thanks...

KenkkChan, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

Source: Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family | Intel Newsroom

Brink, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

Source: Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family | Intel Newsroom

Brink, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Connect a keyboard to an"empty"Intel NUC. - Similar Threads - Connect keyboard anemptyIntel

2. NUC PHKi7C BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NUC PHKi7C BSODs: Hi!I recently got this new NUC PHKi7C because I was getting frequent BSODs on my older NUC NUC8i7HVK and now this one is doing it as well. My guess is it's network-related because that's what the older machine BSODs were revealing. I was hoping someone could shed light on...
  3. NUC PHKi7C BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NUC PHKi7C BSODs: Hi!I recently got this new NUC PHKi7C because I was getting frequent BSODs on my older NUC NUC8i7HVK and now this one is doing it as well. My guess is it's network-related because that's what the older machine BSODs were revealing. I was hoping someone could shed light on...
  4. Connect a keyboard to an"empty"Intel NUC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect a keyboard to an"empty"Intel NUC.: Working with a new and empty (except memory and storage) NUC 8. A HDMI monitor is working, but when I boot the NUC with a flash drive containing a new Win 10 I have no keyboard access. The Windows Setup screen appears, but I can't type to it. I have two keyboards: A Microsoft...
  5. New intel nuc

New intel nuc: Hi... i recently bought an intel nuc and would like to install windows 10 pro... everything went well except after windows started, my usb keyboard didnt work... try to update driver and etc but it still didnt work... version installed is windows 10 pro version 2004......
  6. Intel Smart Connect Technology for Intel NUC Advisory - Oct. 8

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Smart Connect Technology for Intel NUC Advisory - Oct. 8: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00286 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 10/08/2019 Last revised: 10/08/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in Intel® Smart Connect Technology for Intel® NUC...
  7. NUC will not reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NUC will not reset.: Hi I have an NUC i3 and recently turned it on after many months of inactivity. The first thing it did was update windows. After the update it would not complete the start. It wont allow me to do anything like a restore. So in the end I tried to do a reset as...
  8. Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family: [img] [ATTACH] The new Intel NUC kits (NUC8i7BEH, NUC8i5BEH, NUC8i5BEK, NUC8i3BEH, NUC8i3BEK, formerly code-named Bean Canyon) allow integrators and DIYers to customize with their choice of storage, memory and operating system. With this flexibility, the Intel NUC kits...
  9. Intel NUC

Intel NUC: Hi guys i have a 6th generation i5 NUC with a 500gig Samsung 850 M.2 drive. The problem is that in the magician software it is telling me I am connected to a Sata II port not Sata III.... what gives? Any insight would be appreciated Regards Glen 65956
  10. NUC PC Noaudio

NUC PC Noaudio: I have a new intel NUC7i5 BNH. I instal the Realtek driver and get sound but then it disppears and I have no audio. it has done this several times. Can you advise nme please 85017