Windows 10: Connect a Network Printer

Discus and support Connect a Network Printer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have two computers and each one has its own printer. They are connected in the same network. How can I connect to the other computer's printer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by stevenojeda, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Connect a Network Printer

Hi,

I have two computers and each one has its own printer. They are connected in the same network. How can I connect to the other computer's printer? I can't seem to figure this out....

:)

stevenojeda, Feb 5, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Connect a Network Printer [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Connect a Network Printer [​IMG]

topgundcp, Feb 5, 2019
  3. RokeW Win User
    Printer visible on network but can't connect

Well I had done all of the suggested steps but in wrong order. I updated router firmware, but still couldn't see printer. When I then reinstalled the new driver I had downloaded, it located the printer and all is now running fine. How complex this can get!

RokeW, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Nailezs Win User

Connect a Network Printer

networking a printer

when networking a printer does it have to be connected to the router or can it be connected to a pc and be networked thru the pc?

Nailezs, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Connect a Network Printer

1. Connect a Network Printer - Similar Threads - Connect Network Printer

2. Printer is not connecting to network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is not connecting to network: After cumulative windows updates my printer is not connecting to network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-connecting-to-network/0e633272-dbf3-4b55-bebe-77263a710010
  3. Printer is not connecting to network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer is not connecting to network: After cumulative windows updates my printer is not connecting to network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-connecting-to-network/0e633272-dbf3-4b55-bebe-77263a710010
  4. Printer is not connecting to network

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to connect network printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect network printer: I am unable to connect network printer of HP Laserjet M1005 and Canon MF3010. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-network-printer/fc0034a2-1e7a-4d81-b3e1-687af9d9d6f9
  6. Network share printer not connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network share printer not connect: I can't connect with one of the networks shared printers. it showed " operation failed with error 0x00000520".Please help me to solve this issue. One thing is someone can print and someone can't print. The driver was also updated. So many errors with different pc....
  7. Unable to connect network printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect network printer: I've recently moved to new internet provider centurylink using modem/router Zyxel c3000z. I have tried and true Dell 1700n network printer that was previously ethernet connected to router and it worked great! Now it will not install. I have tried multiple ethernet ports on...
  8. Printer will not connect to wifi network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer will not connect to wifi network.: The printer was working fine until one day a WiFi Thermostat was installed. Since that day, if I attempt to get the printer to connect, it disconnects the computer's WiFi and the printer connects and prints with the apps. If I re-enable the computer WiFi, the printer goes...
  9. Network printer connection issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network printer connection issue: says printer is offline. wi fil light is off I put in password wi fi light blinks but does not stay on please help ***Original title: connection*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-printer-connection-issue/d4d0cd8b-26f5-4a6b-9c85-2b341b86190a
  10. Trying to connect printer to network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to connect printer to network: I want to connect my printer HP Office JetPro 6970 to the network. The printer is offline now and I try to get it online to use on my computer. This printer is connected to the internet wirelessly....