Windows 10: Connect a phone to PC

Discus and support Connect a phone to PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to connect my phone Doro 2404 to the computer. I tried but with no avail. I am trying to find instruction to find out how to connect it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sheri Webb, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Connect a phone to PC

I want to connect my phone Doro 2404 to the computer. I tried but with no avail. I am trying to find instruction to find out how to connect it.

:)

Sheri Webb, Dec 6, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 6, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Connect a phone to PC

Problem connecting my phone to my PC

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• Did you try to connect your phone to a different PC?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Connect a phone to PC

1. Connect a phone to PC - Similar Threads - Connect phone

2. Why can’t my phone connect to phone link on windows 11? Bluetooth Dongle??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t my phone connect to phone link on windows 11? Bluetooth Dongle??: Hi, so I have an HP Elitebook 840 G1 and for some unknown reason it doesn’t have Bluetooth so I bought a dongle. I’m currently using windows 11 and I have tried so many times to use phone link but it just doesn’t work. I always get stuck at connecting. What can I do to get...
  3. Why can’t my phone connect to phone link on windows 11? Bluetooth Dongle??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can’t my phone connect to phone link on windows 11? Bluetooth Dongle??: Hi, so I have an HP Elitebook 840 G1 and for some unknown reason it doesn’t have Bluetooth so I bought a dongle. I’m currently using windows 11 and I have tried so many times to use phone link but it just doesn’t work. I always get stuck at connecting. What can I do to get...
  4. I can not connect my phone to pc through usb but phone charging and my cable is also good

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not connect my phone to pc through usb but phone charging and my cable is also good: I can not connect my phone to pc through usb but phone charging and my cable is also good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-connect-my-phone-to-pc-through-usb-but/631cb50a-72e2-41b5-a854-2538e515cce6
  5. I can not connect my phone to pc through usb but phone charging and my cable is also good

I can not connect my phone to pc through usb but phone charging and my cable is also good: I can not connect my phone to pc through usb but phone charging and my cable is also good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-connect-my-phone-to-pc-through-usb-but/631cb50a-72e2-41b5-a854-2538e515cce6
  6. Bluetooth Connects, Phone Link will not: Windows 11, iOS 17.4.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Connects, Phone Link will not: Windows 11, iOS 17.4.1: I have an iPhone 13 with iOS 17.4.1An HP 15-dy2073dx with Windows 11 Home 23H2I can connect my phone to my PC via Bluetooth and they see each other fine see belowThe problem is that Phone Link will not connect the two no matter how often I "Forget this device" or turn off...
  7. Bluetooth Connects, Phone Link will not: Windows 11, iOS 17.4.1

Bluetooth Connects, Phone Link will not: Windows 11, iOS 17.4.1: I have an iPhone 13 with iOS 17.4.1An HP 15-dy2073dx with Windows 11 Home 23H2I can connect my phone to my PC via Bluetooth and they see each other fine see belowThe problem is that Phone Link will not connect the two no matter how often I "Forget this device" or turn off...
  8. My new Motorola Android phone will not connect to Windows 11 on my Dell Vostro Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new Motorola Android phone will not connect to Windows 11 on my Dell Vostro Laptop: My new Motorola Android phone will not connect to Windows 11 on my Dell Vostro Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-motorola-android-phone-will-not-connect-to/22d0745d-41fb-4996-8f9e-e606dc8ad5e4
  9. My new Motorola Android phone will not connect to Windows 11 on my Dell Vostro Laptop

My new Motorola Android phone will not connect to Windows 11 on my Dell Vostro Laptop: My new Motorola Android phone will not connect to Windows 11 on my Dell Vostro Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-motorola-android-phone-will-not-connect-to/22d0745d-41fb-4996-8f9e-e606dc8ad5e4
  10. why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i...: why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-laptop-not-picking-up-my-phone-when-i/98b971c4-a2ef-41be-aecf-953e0f859b9f