Windows 10: Connect a phone to PC

Discus and support Connect a phone to PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to connect my phone Doro 2404 to the computer. I tried but with no avail. I am trying to find instruction to find out how to connect it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sheri Webb, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Connect a phone to PC

I want to connect my phone Doro 2404 to the computer. I tried but with no avail. I am trying to find instruction to find out how to connect it.

:)

Sheri Webb, Dec 6, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 6, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Connect a phone to PC

Problem connecting my phone to my PC

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• Did you try to connect your phone to a different PC?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Connect a phone to PC

1. Connect a phone to PC - Similar Threads - Connect phone

2. HP Pavilion x360 don’t want to connect with cell phone's Hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Pavilion x360 don’t want to connect with cell phone's Hotspot: I recently bought an HP Pavilion x360. I can’t connect to my cell phone's Hotspot. I can see the connection available, but I don’t have internet. I have never had that problem with my previous laptop (it is currently connected). Somebody could help me?...
  3. Cannot connect to phone internet using bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect to phone internet using bluetooth: I got an error when trying to connect my computer running Windows 10 to the mobile Tecno wx3p using bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-phone-internet-using-bluetooth/1c7d3385-aefa-43a2-b701-79f8bb103cc8
  4. "Your Phone application not connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your Phone application not connecting: I found that I didn't have the "One Drive" app loaded on my machine. Once I loaded it I was able to connect. Very frustrating because Microsoft never mentions this....
  5. how do i setup my wireless/bluetooth connection to my I phone ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i setup my wireless/bluetooth connection to my I phone ?: can I set up my I phone to communicate with this computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-my-wirelessbluetooth-connection-to/8f944598-10c3-4d84-b500-139dbef3c77b
  6. Cant Connect to your phone app on PC with my Honor 8x

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Connect to your phone app on PC with my Honor 8x: How do I connect my Honor 8x to Your Phone App? I have tried all the troubleshooting methods mentioned my Microsoft but I still cant manage to connect my Honor 8x to Your Phone app on PC. Your Phone app on my phone never gets passed "Check your PC We are checking one more...
  7. Your Phone set up and working properly suddenly tells me to connect the phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone set up and working properly suddenly tells me to connect the phone: I set up Your Phone as per instructions last week. I got it working properly … I'd click on the icon, see my phone, and could then display pictures and interact with messaging. Today I tried using it again and all I get is this message: [ATTACH] My android phone wasn't...
  8. Phone doesnt see my laptop as miracast device (Microsoft Connect)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Phone doesnt see my laptop as miracast device (Microsoft Connect): Im currently using Windows 10 Version 1809. I am trying to cast to my laptop using my phone. This works on my older laptop, but my new laptop never shows up on the list on my phone. I can connect to different pc's from my laptop. I think it has to do with the fact that the...
  9. Connecting calendars on the laptop and Android phone

Connecting calendars on the laptop and Android phone: I wonder how I can connect my calendars on the laptop and Android phone. I use Surface laptop with associated email account on Yahoo.com. I decided to add calendar to the phone by installing Yahoo email app. However it pulls up my Yahoo.com calendar but not my calendar on my...
  10. Windows 10 laptop doesn't connect to android phone hotspot (Honor 10) but connects to...

Windows 10 laptop doesn't connect to android phone hotspot (Honor 10) but connects to...: So, I'm using a Razer Blade Stealth with the killer 1535 card And, it connects perfectly fine to my laptop hotspot, my iPhone's, wifi connections, everything except my Android phone It's running on Android EMUI 9.1, hotspot name is just 10, and is identical to the phone...