Windows 10: Connect an integrated win 7 to win 10

Discus and support Connect an integrated win 7 to win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a win 7 Japanese version integrated computer which has physically operational (but not by it operating system etc.) webcam and monitor and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cloa513, Dec 24, 2019.

1. cloa513 Win User

Connect an integrated win 7 to win 10

I have a win 7 Japanese version integrated computer which has physically operational (but not by it operating system etc.) webcam and monitor and computer all in box. Can I connect it to my new win 10 computer to used as its monitor and webcam? Quick check online seems like it is not possible. They are both Fujitsu computers.

:)

cloa513, Dec 24, 2019
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Dec 24, 2019
  3. adoornik Win User
    Win 7 and Win 10 on network

Thank you. Troubleshooter did not work. I ran all the listed commands in order and that also did not work.

None of the Windows 10 computers on my home network are on the network list of the Win 7 computer but the Lan connected windows 10 computer does show up on the Windows 7 computer network map.

Any other fixes suggestions would be appreciated?

adoornik, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Connect an integrated win 7 to win 10

Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Connect an integrated win 7 to win 10

1. Connect an integrated win 7 to win 10 - Similar Threads - Connect integrated

2. I can't connect the headphone with new USB bluetooth after the laptop integrated bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect the headphone with new USB bluetooth after the laptop integrated bluetooth...: Hello.I was using Bluetooth headphone and suddenly the bluetooth icon disappeared. The bluetooth in the laptop is broken. I bought USB bluetooth, but I could not connect the headphone or remove the device to re paired. If i delete all bluetooth driver with hidden ones in...
  3. I can't connect the headphone with new USB bluetooth after the laptop integrated bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect the headphone with new USB bluetooth after the laptop integrated bluetooth...: Hello.I was using Bluetooth headphone and suddenly the bluetooth icon disappeared. The bluetooth in the laptop is broken. I bought USB bluetooth, but I could not connect the headphone or remove the device to re paired. If i delete all bluetooth driver with hidden ones in...
  4. I can't connect the headphone with new USB bluetooth after the laptop integrated bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is there a Microsoft Excel integration or add-on that seamlessly connects with QuickBooks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a Microsoft Excel integration or add-on that seamlessly connects with QuickBooks...: I recently wrote a comprehensive blog post on this topic, where I discuss about QuickBooks Tool Hub . If anyone is interested in exploring this further, you can find the full article CLICK HERE https://qb.support/quickbooks-tool-hub/. I'm eager to learn from the community's...
  6. Is there a Microsoft Excel integration or add-on that seamlessly connects with QuickBooks...

Is there a Microsoft Excel integration or add-on that seamlessly connects with QuickBooks...: I recently wrote a comprehensive blog post on this topic, where I discuss about QuickBooks Tool Hub . If anyone is interested in exploring this further, you can find the full article CLICK HERE https://qb.support/quickbooks-tool-hub/. I'm eager to learn from the community's...
  7. Brother Printer wont connect due to Memory Integrity issue indicating incompatible drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brother Printer wont connect due to Memory Integrity issue indicating incompatible drivers.: Brother Printer wont connect due to Core Isolation - Memory Integrity issue indicating incompatible drivers. Is this a Brother software problem or a Windows problem and if I turn Memory Integrity off is that only a Printer vulnerability or a computer vulnerability or both? I...
  8. Brother Printer wont connect due to Memory Integrity issue indicating incompatible drivers.

Brother Printer wont connect due to Memory Integrity issue indicating incompatible drivers.: Brother Printer wont connect due to Core Isolation - Memory Integrity issue indicating incompatible drivers. Is this a Brother software problem or a Windows problem and if I turn Memory Integrity off is that only a Printer vulnerability or a computer vulnerability or both? I...
  9. How to connect external display to the dedicated GPU instead of integrated GPU in laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect external display to the dedicated GPU instead of integrated GPU in laptop: My laptop is asus tuf A15 using ryzen 7 4800h and Nvdia 3050. It seems that if i connect my external display to the only hdmi available in the laptop it will connect to the integrated GPU and therefore the settings will be in the amd software only and wouldn't show in the...
  10. How to connect external display to the dedicated GPU instead of integrated GPU in laptop

How to connect external display to the dedicated GPU instead of integrated GPU in laptop: My laptop is asus tuf A15 using ryzen 7 4800h and Nvdia 3050. It seems that if i connect my external display to the only hdmi available in the laptop it will connect to the integrated GPU and therefore the settings will be in the amd software only and wouldn't show in the...