Windows 10: Connect App - Disregard

Discus and support Connect App - Disregard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; solved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-app-disregard/0dda1580-a4b3-4f8a-89d5-4a104c7f3021 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kcie, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Kcie Win User

Connect App - Disregard

solved

:)

Kcie, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Connect App - Disregard :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 apps connection problem.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with connecting to internet from Windows Store apps, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you were able to see and error code along with the error message?

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open
      Run
      box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Connect App - Disregard

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Connect App - Disregard

1. Connect App - Disregard - Similar Threads - Connect App Disregard

2. Connect App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect App: Hello People,I have issues with my Connect app. After installing the app from the optional feature, the app is still unavailable to use. Please can anyone assist with this issue?...
  3. Disregard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disregard: Disregard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disregard/25393992-14c3-4b31-a43c-943a968ca03c
  4. Connect app

Connect app: whenever i connect from my android phone to wifi direct of connect app it is asking for password, where can i find its password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-app/18557069-77c2-4102-af27-23c1f8b70cc8
  5. Connect app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connect app?: Anyone know if the "Connect" app that allowed you to cast onto Windows 10 was removed from v2004? I can't find it on my PC anymore? Was it removed on purpose and if so, any idea why? submitted by /u/craigbutters [link] [comments]...
  6. disregard this post

in Windows 10 Support
    disregard this post: Posted in error, don't know how to remove. 130999
  7. Disregard... This is a test

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disregard... This is a test: Disregard. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disregard-this-is-a-test/cc78afa6-8c47-49d5-aa3b-38d5e6520e92
  8. disregard -- would delete if I could

disregard -- would delete if I could: disregard -- sorry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disregard-would-delete-if-i-could/f985cf3b-8779-4d74-98f3-3f58ab76eeff
  9. Update Suggestion/ Please disregard what I wrote

Update Suggestion/ Please disregard what I wrote: [ATTACH]Setting-->Account-->Email & app accounts. Accouunt? I would prefer that the next Windows update wouldn't be solely on this spelling error. Don't terminate me please...
  10. Windows 10 Calendar App Disregards Any Colors I assign

Windows 10 Calendar App Disregards Any Colors I assign: Up to now the Calendar app was fine a let me set colors for individual calendars in my accounts (office 365, google). However, today I saw that the colors have been changed and any attempt to reset them is reset after a few seconds by the app (looks as if they were...