Windows 10: "connect" app keeps disconncting Miracast

Discus and support "connect" app keeps disconncting Miracast in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently using windows 10 21H1, I can cast my win11 laptop to my win10 computer normally but when I switch to another app on win10, the connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eric1998, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Eric1998 Win User

"connect" app keeps disconncting Miracast

I'm currently using windows 10 21H1, I can cast my win11 laptop to my win10 computer normally but when I switch to another app on win10, the connection from win11 would be down in few seconds, it is quite annoying, I have to manually connect back when disconnected, I'm wondering is this auto disconnect on puropse or their are some problem on my win10 laptop, this is my first time to use this function, so I have no idea why it would auto disconnect whenever I switch another app on win10 laptop

:)

Eric1998, Jun 27, 2022

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jun 27, 2022
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Jun 27, 2022
  4. "connect" app keeps disconncting Miracast

miracast

Hi there Alainpraet!

Step 1: If your TV comes with built-in Miracast support, then turn it On. ...

Step 2: Now on your Windows PC, navigate to Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Connected Devices.

Step 3: Click on 'Add a Device' and wait for the adapter to appear in the list.

Now try to connect.

SonGoku'sSon, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

"connect" app keeps disconncting Miracast

1. "connect" app keeps disconncting Miracast - Similar Threads - connect app keeps

2. Miracast Connection difficulty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast Connection difficulty: I am using a Dell XPS-13-9310 running Windows 10. I am trying to use Miracast to a Roku TV. My computer indicates that: " Miracast: Available, with HDCP" but "Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver". When I try to connect from my laptop to TV my laptop sees the TV but...
  3. Miracast Connection difficulty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast Connection difficulty: I am using a Dell XPS-13-9310 running Windows 10. I am trying to use Miracast to a Roku TV. My computer indicates that: " Miracast: Available, with HDCP" but "Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver". When I try to connect from my laptop to TV my laptop sees the TV but...
  4. "connect" app keeps disconncting Miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "connect" app keeps disconncting Miracast: I'm currently using windows 10 21H1, I can cast my win11 laptop to my win10 computer normally but when I switch to another app on win10, the connection from win11 would be down in few seconds, it is quite annoying, I have to manually connect back when disconnected, I'm...
  5. Miracast - Connect to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast - Connect to a wireless display: Hi These are Miracast requirements:Graphics driver must support Windows Display Driver Model WDDM 1.3 with Miracast supportWi-Fi driver must support Network Driver Interface Specification NDIS 6.30 and Wi-Fi DirectWindows 8.1 or Windows 10My question:How do i check if my w10...
  6. Miracast - Connect to a wireless display

Miracast - Connect to a wireless display: Hi These are Miracast requirements:Graphics driver must support Windows Display Driver Model WDDM 1.3 with Miracast supportWi-Fi driver must support Network Driver Interface Specification NDIS 6.30 and Wi-Fi DirectWindows 8.1 or Windows 10My question:How do i check if my w10...
  7. Miracast - Connect to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Trouble with Miracast/ Connect app?

Trouble with Miracast/ Connect app?: For a while i had the Connect app working with my phone and it would connect and cast my phone's screen no problem. But I went to use it today and I have had 0 luck with both my old pixel 2 and my current OnePlus 8 Pro unable to find it when i hit "Screen Cast" on them. I...
  9. Miracast Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast Connectivity Issue: Hi so i have problem with " project to this pc" feature. After i make changes to the setting to make it available my phone can detect it but when i try to cast it only gives me pin code even though the pin options is off. And it took long time buffer sign and its gone from my...
  10. Can't connect to Miracast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to Miracast: Hello, i just upgraded to Windows 10 so i can connect to Miracast on my LG Smart TV. Whenever i try to connect my tv, it's either my wifi disconnected or my monitor sleeps then turns on again. I checked if my PC supports Miracast & it says it's available, I know the...