Windows 10: Connect App Loading Screen

Discus and support Connect App Loading Screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My phone used to project in Connect App but after windows update it won't. When I tried to system restore my computer, It works fine again. Now when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kcie, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Kcie Win User

Connect App Loading Screen

My phone used to project in Connect App but after windows update it won't.

When I tried to system restore my computer, It works fine again. Now when after re-updating my pc, it's not working again.

It will say connected and trying to project but it won't go through.

:)

Kcie, Aug 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 not loading correctly. Apps not loading and not connecting to Internet

Hello,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Apps not loading and not connecting to Internet. We will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if the Proxy settings are on or If Windows firewall is blocking the apps to connect to Internet.

Unfortunately, Modern UI apps including Windows Store will not work due to the proxy settings. You may have to disable and check with the issue. If disabling works, you may have to repeat this process in order to access the apps.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

Perform the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to use the Modern UI apps as well as Windows Store without proxy settings. Follow the steps to disable the proxy connection:

a. Open Internet Explorer.

b. Click on tools and select Internet Options.

c. Click on Connections.

d. Click on LAN Settings.

e. Remove check mark next to proxy server.

f. Click on OK.

g. Restart the browser.

Step 2: Disable Firewall Temporarily and check if the same issue occurs.

Disable the Antivirus software temporarily and check if it helps.

Note: Antivirus software can help protect the computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you should not disable the antivirus software. If you do have
    to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you are connected to the Internet or a network during the time the antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Step 3: Run Windows Apps troubleshooter and check.

• Type troubleshooting
      in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all
      on the top left corner.

• Click on
      Windows Store app

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Connect App Loading Screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Connect App Loading Screen

1. Connect App Loading Screen - Similar Threads - Connect App Loading

2. constant issues loading mobile screen or apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant issues loading mobile screen or apps: this has word flawlessly for months but in the last 2 weeks this has stopped working. it works every now and then but most of the time i get:there is no problem with my wifi. and 30 minutes later, have made no changes at all, it will work fine...
  3. constant issues loading mobile screen or apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constant issues loading mobile screen or apps: this has word flawlessly for months but in the last 2 weeks this has stopped working. it works every now and then but most of the time i get:there is no problem with my wifi. and 30 minutes later, have made no changes at all, it will work fine...
  4. Loading Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading Apps: How can I load arrivecan app onto my windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-apps/add99deb-49b8-404c-ae64-78c594fe6627
  5. Loading Apps

Loading Apps: How can I load arrivecan app onto my windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-apps/add99deb-49b8-404c-ae64-78c594fe6627
  6. Apps Not Loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps Not Loading: Ill click on my game to open it and it just doesn't load or anything ive uninstalled and reinstalled it and now it still doesn't work, looked in task manger all of it and its not working. What do i do??...
  7. Windows Apps stuck on load screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Apps stuck on load screen: Hi, First time posting here, i don’t really know if this is the right place for my question but here goes- So I just downloaded an app/game from the Microsoft store, (sea of thieves, if that helps) and when I launch it it just stays stuck on a window saying “sea of thieves”...
  8. Blue screen when loading apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen when loading apps: So I realized this morning that in-game overlay from Nvidia wasn't working even tho I had newest drivers so I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it worked. Now when I start random programs my PC always blue screens with the error "system thread expecting not handled" ....
  9. loading apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    loading apps: how do i upload apps on a lenovo flex 14 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-apps/36d1504a-3a6b-4e7d-a51a-a3e1949cb5e9
  10. Apps not loading due to net connection

Apps not loading due to net connection: Hi See the screen shot below. This is the Weather Channels App and I get similar errors when I try and access the store. I get this sort of error quite a bit after a windows update and then after a bit it tends to work itself out unsure if another update fixes the issue or...