Windows 10: Connect app not working from Win10 to Win11

Discus and support Connect app not working from Win10 to Win11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying for a few days to use my Win11 laptop as a second monitor to my Win10 laptop it has better configuration to work with. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gabgodoi, Jun 14, 2022.

1. gabgodoi Win User

Connect app not working from Win10 to Win11

I've been trying for a few days to use my Win11 laptop as a second monitor to my Win10 laptop it has better configuration to work with. I have tried everything the 2 first pages on Google recommend to do:- Updated bluetooth drivers from both laptops- Uninstalled and intalled bluetooth drivers from both laptops- Disconnected and connected bluetooth from both laptops- Ran "sfc /scannow" command- Uninstalled and installed the Connect app from both laptops- Ran the "/Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" commandNone of the above solved it.I can share my Win11 screen to my Win10 laptop with the Connect a

:)

gabgodoi, Jun 14, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Connect app not working from Win10 to Win11 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 14, 2022
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 14, 2022
  4. Connect app not working from Win10 to Win11

Error: 0x80072efd, "cannot connect to mail.btinternet.com" on Mail app in Windows 10

Hi Alan,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Mail app with syncing the mails. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to operating system prior to this issue that is resulting in this?
    • Which is the Windows troubleshooter you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • Are you using wired/ wireless internet connection on your device?
    • Is internet connection working fine on your device?

Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps to fix the issues Mail app.

Method 1: As per the error message, I suggest you to check with the internet connection on your device. Make sure it is working fine and try to sync the mails.

Also, Use Internet Connection Troubleshooter
    as it find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue still persists,

Method 2: I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Sept 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Step 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R
      to open Run command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Update us the status with syncing the emails on Mail app for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 14, 2022
Thema:

Connect app not working from Win10 to Win11

1. Connect app not working from Win10 to Win11 - Similar Threads - Connect app working

2. RDP connection win10 -> win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP connection win10 -> win11: Hello,I am trying to connect from one laptop win10 to another one win11 in the same wi-fi, over RDP, but I'm keep getting the "Your credentials did not work" message.1. I enabled Remote Desktop connection on my target laptop the one with win 11 and allowed remote connection...
  3. RDP connection win10 -> win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP connection win10 -> win11: Hello,I am trying to connect from one laptop win10 to another one win11 in the same wi-fi, over RDP, but I'm keep getting the "Your credentials did not work" message.1. I enabled Remote Desktop connection on my target laptop the one with win 11 and allowed remote connection...
  4. Migrating to WIn11 from Win10 without a fast internet connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrating to WIn11 from Win10 without a fast internet connection.: My old PC runs W10, new PC has W11. I like and use OneDrive but I do not have a fast internet connection. I have already staarted the process, I have my Microsoft account etc set up on the new PC but at current synch rates it will be about *three months* before the synch is...
  5. Migrating to WIn11 from Win10 without a fast internet connection.

Migrating to WIn11 from Win10 without a fast internet connection.: My old PC runs W10, new PC has W11. I like and use OneDrive but I do not have a fast internet connection. I have already staarted the process, I have my Microsoft account etc set up on the new PC but at current synch rates it will be about *three months* before the synch is...
  6. Removing win10 logins from win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing win10 logins from win11: Got a new pc, first time with win11.I set up a pin because it forced me to, then went into the settings and disabled that win11 feature.But now it keeps asking me for my "old" win10 login every time, which I had disabled in win10, and it won't let me do so in win11.I see some...
  7. Removing win10 logins from win11

Removing win10 logins from win11: Got a new pc, first time with win11.I set up a pin because it forced me to, then went into the settings and disabled that win11 feature.But now it keeps asking me for my "old" win10 login every time, which I had disabled in win10, and it won't let me do so in win11.I see some...
  8. Connect app not working from Win10 to Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect app not working from Win10 to Win11: I've been trying for a few days to use my Win11 laptop as a second monitor to my Win10 laptop it has better configuration to work with. I have tried everything the 2 first pages on Google recommend to do:- Updated bluetooth drivers from both laptops- Uninstalled and intalled...
  9. Regarding rollback from win11 to win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding rollback from win11 to win10: I have upgraded my windows to win11 and I want to go back to win10. I can't roll back coz it's already more than 10 days. Can I use cmd method to find the product key for windows 11 and then freshly install win10 and then activate it with the product key?...
  10. Regarding rollback from win11 to win10

Regarding rollback from win11 to win10: I have upgraded my windows to win11 and I want to go back to win10. I can't roll back coz it's already more than 10 days. Can I use cmd method to find the product key for windows 11 and then freshly install win10 and then activate it with the product key?...