Windows 10: Connect App

Discus and support Connect App in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello People,I have issues with my Connect app. After installing the app from the optional feature, the app is still unavailable to use. Please can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KhuswandNaidu, May 25, 2022.

1. Connect App

Hello People,I have issues with my Connect app. After installing the app from the optional feature, the app is still unavailable to use. Please can anyone assist with this issue?

:)

KhuswandNaidu, May 25, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Connect App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 25, 2022
  3. Windows 10 apps connection problem.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with connecting to internet from Windows Store apps, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you were able to see and error code along with the error message?

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open
      Run
      box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 25, 2022
  4. Connect App

Error: 0x80072efd, "cannot connect to mail.btinternet.com" on Mail app in Windows 10

Hi Alan,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Mail app with syncing the mails. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to operating system prior to this issue that is resulting in this?
    • Which is the Windows troubleshooter you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • Are you using wired/ wireless internet connection on your device?
    • Is internet connection working fine on your device?

Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps to fix the issues Mail app.

Method 1: As per the error message, I suggest you to check with the internet connection on your device. Make sure it is working fine and try to sync the mails.

Also, Use Internet Connection Troubleshooter
    as it find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue still persists,

Method 2: I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Sept 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Step 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R
      to open Run command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Update us the status with syncing the emails on Mail app for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Connect App

1. Connect App - Similar Threads - Connect App

2. when my device is unplugged and connected to external display and I open an app it my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when my device is unplugged and connected to external display and I open an app it my...: I have a asus tuf gaming a16 and it starts working when I plug in the AC adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-my-device-is-unplugged-and-connected-to/83384451-4815-46db-82b2-830a004d8354
  3. when my device is unplugged and connected to external display and I open an app it my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when my device is unplugged and connected to external display and I open an app it my...: I have a asus tuf gaming a16 and it starts working when I plug in the AC adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-my-device-is-unplugged-and-connected-to/83384451-4815-46db-82b2-830a004d8354
  4. on steamvr my bluetooth controllers connect just fine but in the settings app i cant even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on steamvr my bluetooth controllers connect just fine but in the settings app i cant even...: when i try to connect bluetooth devices it dosnt work. but on an app like steamvr the controllers connect just fine. i wonder if the vr box has a bluetooth thing in it. i basically need bluetooth cause my xbox controller wont connect on cable. please help!...
  5. on steamvr my bluetooth controllers connect just fine but in the settings app i cant even...

on steamvr my bluetooth controllers connect just fine but in the settings app i cant even...: when i try to connect bluetooth devices it dosnt work. but on an app like steamvr the controllers connect just fine. i wonder if the vr box has a bluetooth thing in it. i basically need bluetooth cause my xbox controller wont connect on cable. please help!...
  6. Why won’t my internet connect to certain apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my internet connect to certain apps: Hello, my internet has been working perfectly fine. I’m able to use YouTube and other apps on my laptop just fine. There are currently two apps that won’t connect to the internet. Minecraft, and war thunder. I’ve tested it out with my mobile phone hotspot and it works, not...
  7. Why won’t my internet connect to certain apps

Why won’t my internet connect to certain apps: Hello, my internet has been working perfectly fine. I’m able to use YouTube and other apps on my laptop just fine. There are currently two apps that won’t connect to the internet. Minecraft, and war thunder. I’ve tested it out with my mobile phone hotspot and it works, not...
  8. Wireless adapter app not connecting to adapter but display working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter app not connecting to adapter but display working: I have a microsoft wireless display adapter, I downloaded the app to update the firmware but the app cannot find the adapter even though my PC is connected to it an it is working properly.Windows 10 PC adapter firmware 2.8xxx...
  9. Wireless adapter app not connecting to adapter but display working

Wireless adapter app not connecting to adapter but display working: I have a microsoft wireless display adapter, I downloaded the app to update the firmware but the app cannot find the adapter even though my PC is connected to it an it is working properly.Windows 10 PC adapter firmware 2.8xxx...
  10. Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile

Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile: We have several machines running Win11 and a few on Win10 that are having issues with all of the microsoft apps. Store, Teams, Outlook, OneDrive, Excel, Word, Windows Update, etc. The apps report as though there is no internet connection but the internet is up and fully...