Windows 10: connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook

Discus and support connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please help me with advice. I cannot connect an Apple Magic Mouse to my MacBook running Windows 10. I’ve recently installed Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AprilFoley, Dec 20, 2018.

1. connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook

Please help me with advice. I cannot connect an Apple Magic Mouse to my MacBook running Windows 10. I’ve recently installed Windows 10.

:)

AprilFoley, Dec 20, 2018

2. Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook

I have installed windows 10 on my macbook

but i have an issue with conmecting mouse

**Original Title**

Apple Magic Mouse

aishathemaan, Dec 20, 2018
  3. apple magic mouse

How to connect Apple magic mouse with Microsoft system laptop?

Moved from : Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Windows settings

GunarsBodnieks, Dec 20, 2018
  4. connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook

Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Did you use Parallels or Boot camp to install Windows 10?
    2. Was the mouse working fine on the PC previously?
    3. Are you able to connect any other mouse device to the PC?
    4. Is the mouse in discoverable mode?
    5. Do you have an updated Apple Software installed on the PC?
    6. How is the Magic Apple mouse connected to the PC?

You need to ensure that the Apple specific wireless mouse driver is installed and also you need an additional Bluetooth receiver to be plugged in to the PC so that the magical mouse can be paired and connected.

If you have installed Windows 10 on Boot camp, then refer to this article.

If some Mac features don't work when running Windows in Boot Camp

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

You can connect all kinds of
    Bluetooth devices
    to your PC including keyboards, mice, phones, speakers, and a whole lot more. To do this, your PC will need to have Bluetooth. Some PCs, such as laptops and tablets, have Bluetooth built in. If your PC
    doesn’t, you can plug a USB Bluetooth adapter into the USB port on your PC to get it. To get started with using Bluetooth, you’ll need to pair your Bluetooth device with your PC.

You may also want to refer to this article to
    fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook

1. connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook - Similar Threads - connect Apple Magic

2. Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10: Hi, I'm having issues getting my bluetooth mouse paired to my 2016 Macbook Pro running Windows 10 on bootcamp. The mouse is brand new and works perfectly on the other halves Macbook. The windows 10 install via Bootcamp was smooth with no issues, all installed correctly....
  3. Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?: I've recently moved from Mac to PC. However, I loved Apple's Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard 2! Can anyone recommend any Windows-compatible alternatives? submitted by /u/JamesBurtenshaw [link] [comments]...
  4. Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp: The Apple Magic mouse is paired via Bluetooth and shows the device connected, but does not work with Windows 10. Windows 10 is installed on my Macbook using Bootcamp. From Windows, the mouse cursor does not appear when the mouse is moved or click on. The mouse works...
  5. Apple Magic Mouse drivers for HP Stream laptop 11

Apple Magic Mouse drivers for HP Stream laptop 11: I want to use my magic mouse with my PC can someone link downloads for the official drivers? If you can, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse-drivers-for-hp-stream-laptop-11/094f85f1-b83e-4eb1-9a8a-e6a38d347212
  6. Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10

Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10: Hello, I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 installed (it's a standard installation, no bootcamp, no MacOS). I have an Apple Magic Mouse I want to use with it, and it has successfully been found via standard bluetooth setup, however the scrolling doesn't work. Is there...
  7. Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook

Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse **Original Title** Apple Magic Mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse-connecting-issue-windows-10-on/563a207b-018b-4d26-807f-21497bbb37f2
  8. Apple Magic Mouse

Apple Magic Mouse: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse/563a207b-018b-4d26-807f-21497bbb37f2
  9. The Magic Mouse.???

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Magic Mouse.???: I need to know how to remove this program, at this time I know longer use both of my computer together nor at one time. I want to remove this program from my computer and need to know how it's done. Has anyone removed this? or had this program before?? Please let me know how...
  10. Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10

Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10: Hi, I have a dual boot pc running macOS and Win 10. The Magic Mouse connects readily and easily but keyboard will not. Have tried switching kb on and off but still does not connect unless I use the lead which defeats the purpose of having Bluetooth devices! Anyone any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 macbook 2017 magic mouse disconnect

2. use apple magic mouse on pc