Windows 10: Connect button in Quick Actions not working

Discus and support Connect button in Quick Actions not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Connect button in quick actions menu is not working, just not opening. I still able to connect devices from settings but this menu and several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pyotr Bodlev, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Connect button in Quick Actions not working

Hello,

Connect button in quick actions menu is not working, just not opening. I still able to connect devices from settings but this menu and several others just stop working.

Connect button in Quick Actions not working [​IMG]

:)

Pyotr Bodlev, Jul 1, 2020

2. Quick Actions (tiles) slow after Creators Update

Hi,

This problem may occur if there are corrupted system files on your computer or a third-party antivirus software that prevents these options. For us to better assist you, we would like to verify if you're pertaining about the Action Center options? Check
    the image below.

Connect button in Quick Actions not working f071e295-5e9c-46e0-98c7-b79822faf013.png

If yes, we suggest that you remove the quick actions on the notification settings and add the actions again. Follow these steps on how to add or remove quick actions from the notification settings:

• On Cortana search, type notifications & actions settings.
    • Choose Notifications & actions settings from the list.
    • Click on Add or remove quick actions.
    • Just toggle the On/Off button on all quick actions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Night Light buttons in quick action and also in the settings are not working

Night Light buttons in quick action and also in the settings are not working though the functions of this feature is working properly. I reinstalled windows using Media Creation Tool (Consulting with a Microsoft Technician), still the problem remains.
    Can you give me any suggestion to fix this issue?

AraniAranyak, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Connect button in Quick Actions not working

Action center, Quick action buttons

Hello

Thank you for reply.

Issue did begin from the start, in other words after the update, when we got the ability of placing quick button "Cellular Data" in the Action Center.

OS build: 10.0.14393.1480

I don't know any suitable troubleshooting steps.

Quick button "Cellular Data" isn't working if previously was used "Airplane Mode", and it resume working after I switch Cellular Data via classical way -
    Settings > Network & wireless > Cellular & SIM.

Connect button in Quick Actions not working 86502741-3b79-4798-bcfc-85c4f8aac05e.png

In addition I have one wish in connection to this issue, I think it will be very comfortable for many customers. It is related to the "Highest connection speed" selected on the page
    Settings > Network & wireless > Cellular & SIM > SIM settings, because of speech quality in some areas is very poor when chosen "Highest connection speed" is different from 2G.

My wish:

- ability of selection of "Highest connection speed" via Action Center

OR

- (and it will be best way) automatically change of "Highest connection speed" from 2G value (if Cellular data is turned off, or WiFi is available), to 4G (or another preselected) value if "Cellular Data" is in usage.

Thank you

IrakliJibladze, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Connect button in Quick Actions not working

1. Connect button in Quick Actions not working - Similar Threads - Connect button Quick

2. Quick Action Buttons not working with Pen or Touch - works fine with mouse even virtual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Action Buttons not working with Pen or Touch - works fine with mouse even virtual...: Hi!I have a Surface Go 2.The quick action buttons at the bottom of the screen the ones to turn on/off WIFI, etc do not work with either my pen or the touch screen.If I use a mouse, or even the virtual touch screen mouse, the buttons work fine.I've been looking around on the...
  3. Quick Action Buttons not working with Pen or Touch - works fine with mouse even virtual...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Action Buttons not working with Pen or Touch - works fine with mouse even virtual...: Hi!I have a Surface Go 2.The quick action buttons at the bottom of the screen the ones to turn on/off WIFI, etc do not work with either my pen or the touch screen.If I use a mouse, or even the virtual touch screen mouse, the buttons work fine.I've been looking around on the...
  4. Quick Action Buttons not working with Pen or Touch - works fine with mouse even virtual...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Start Action Button is not Working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Start Action Button is not Working: Start Action Button is not Working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/start-action-button-is-not-working/878df6cf-5e4f-4f52-bf4a-dd610736037a
  6. Action Centre working but Quick Actions shortcuts are missing

Action Centre working but Quick Actions shortcuts are missing: Surface Book running Windows 10. Action Centre working fine but I can see the quick actions shortcuts that were normally visible. Going to System Settings and trying to edit the quick Action settings just opens the Action Centre and is of no help. [ATTACH]...
  7. Quick Action missing in notification area and Start Button not working

Quick Action missing in notification area and Start Button not working: Got a new Windows 10 PC on Monday and of course many updates needed downloading....including Windows 10, version 2004 on Friday of last week. However since then Quick Action missing in notification area and Start Button not working. I have tried numerous methods shown to...
  8. Quick Actions on Action Center are not working

Quick Actions on Action Center are not working: I used to open the Action Center to control some features like: turning on Bluetooth or Night Mode, but suddenly it stopped working and all features are greyed out. On Settings menu, I can't select which Quick Actions I want because "Edit Quick Actions" doesn't open anything...
  9. Quick Actions dont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick Actions dont work: Ever since I updated my computer, my opening any quick action (including volume) just restarts the desktop. The quick action just closes, my desktop flash black, and the taskbar disappears, all only for a split second. Also, it can't log in to any account for things like the...
  10. Quick Actions not working.

Quick Actions not working.: when i click on icons given in Quick actions, they just don't give any response or start any action like Tablet mode, Brightness,focus assist, battery saver, etc. Sometimes it works finely but on 1 out of 50 times i work on PC. Please help!...