Windows 10: Connect Device to Family Safety

Discus and support Connect Device to Family Safety in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A child account is connected to the Microsoft Account. And yet, it can't be connected to the Family Safety Account at all. So, the Parental Control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arko Roy, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Arko Roy Win User

Connect Device to Family Safety

A child account is connected to the Microsoft Account. And yet, it can't be connected to the Family Safety Account at all. So, the Parental Control settings can't be implemented.

:)

Arko Roy, Sep 29, 2022

2. Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

Connect Device to Family Safety 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Family Safety

My daughter has a Samsung phone but can't download apps because I do not have Family Safety set up. I have tried setting it up but can't figure it out. Is there a way to by-pass the Family Safety requirement? Is Family Safety connected to devices such
    as my PC or to my Microsoft Account. When I try to add an account on my PC it says it cannot access Microsoft and closes. I can't find anything within my Microsoft account that looks like an option for adding family safety. Any suggestions?

LydiaMilliken, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Connect Device to Family Safety

1. Connect Device to Family Safety - Similar Threads - Connect Device Family

2. Family Safety Connect Device problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Connect Device problems: I have a child set-up in the family safety, they have been invited and accepted. I can see them, but there is no device connected to them. The instructions say to Go to Windows Settings Go to Accounts Go to Family & other people Under Your family, select your child, then...
  3. Family Safety Connect Device problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety Connect Device problems: I have a child set-up in the family safety, they have been invited and accepted. I can see them, but there is no device connected to them. The instructions say to Go to Windows Settings Go to Accounts Go to Family & other people Under Your family, select your child, then...
  4. Connect Device to Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connect Device to Family Safety: A child account is connected to the Microsoft Account. And yet, it can't be connected to the Family Safety Account at all. So, the Parental Control settings can't be implemented....
  5. Connect Device to Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect Device to Family Safety: A child account is connected to the Microsoft Account. And yet, it can't be connected to the Family Safety Account at all. So, the Parental Control settings can't be implemented....
  6. Connect Device in Family Safety

Connect Device in Family Safety: I have created all user profiles, logged in with the respective Microsoft and local accounts for each child's account. But when I log into my family safety app it does not register that the devices are connected to the individual profiles so I cannot program any of the...
  7. Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device

Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device: TLDR: This is ridiculous. 1. I signed up for Microsoft Family Safety MFS. 2. I added my child to the family group -> created a new *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account3. I downloaded the app on my phone4. It says to connect to a device, have your child log...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device: TLDR: This is ridiculous. 1. I signed up for Microsoft Family Safety MFS. 2. I added my child to the family group -> created a new *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account3. I downloaded the app on my phone4. It says to connect to a device, have your child log...
  9. Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Can't connect a device in Family Safety

Can't connect a device in Family Safety: I've created a Microsoft account for my daughter who is part of my 'family' on Microsoft family. She's logged onto her device with that account and created a password etc and her account on that device is a standard account. But her device will not appear when I log onto the...