Windows 10: Connect/Disconnect sound on pressing the C Key

Discus and support Connect/Disconnect sound on pressing the C Key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Starting yesterday, a very peculiar thing is happening.When I press the C key on my keyboard, a connect/disconnect device plays it alternates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BogdanMovileanu, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Connect/Disconnect sound on pressing the C Key

Hi,Starting yesterday, a very peculiar thing is happening.When I press the C key on my keyboard, a connect/disconnect device plays it alternates between themThis happens while in any application, from the laptop keyboard, an external keyboard or the onscreen keyboard.It does not happen while the laptop is started in safe-mode.I have searched online and found no mention of the same problem happening to anyone else.How could I even start to troubleshoot this, other than reinstalling the OS?Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks Connect/Disconnect sound on pressing the C Key :D

:)

BogdanMovileanu, Dec 28, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Dec 28, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    connect/disconnect sounds

Hi,

The issue with connect/disconnect sounds could be due to the following:

• USB hub problem.
    • Loose mouse, keyboard, monitor or USB connector
    • Outdated software drivers
    • Sound settings

We would like to know more information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if your devices are plugged/connected properly to your computer?
    • Is the issue happening when playing an specific game only?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Dec 28, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Connect/Disconnect sound on pressing the C Key

wireless headphone connected but sound disconnecting repeatedly

Hi Armyn,

There are various factors why sound may disconnect while using wireless headphone. It can be due to outdated sound drivers or corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried updating you sound drivers?
    • Have you tried using another headphone and check if the issue still persist?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices. This will identify and diagnose technical issues. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the upper right part of the Control Panel window, type
      Troubleshooting
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices and follow the prompt to proceed with the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your PC and check if the issue still persist.

Let us know if this works for you and if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 28, 2021
Thema:

Connect/Disconnect sound on pressing the C Key

1. Connect/Disconnect sound on pressing the C Key - Similar Threads - Connect Disconnect sound

2. Computer plays a "bloop" sound whenever I press the C key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer plays a "bloop" sound whenever I press the C key: Pretty much as the title says... a couple weeks ago my computer started making this bloop sound whenever I press C. I've checked and made sure sticky keys, toggle keys, etc. are all turned off and it's a lower pitched sound than what those tools make. It also happens if I try...
  3. Computer plays a "bloop" sound whenever I press the C key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer plays a "bloop" sound whenever I press the C key: Pretty much as the title says... a couple weeks ago my computer started making this bloop sound whenever I press C. I've checked and made sure sticky keys, toggle keys, etc. are all turned off and it's a lower pitched sound than what those tools make. It also happens if I try...
  4. Computer plays a "bloop" sound whenever I press the C key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. System sound on key press

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System sound on key press: Hi there.I am experiencing a minor annoyance I'd like to address. When pressing keys in some environments, particularly while on the desktop, I am hearing a system beep which is the Windows Background beep. This can cause an annoyance if using push-to-talk for communication.I...
  6. System sound on key press

System sound on key press: Hi there.I am experiencing a minor annoyance I'd like to address. When pressing keys in some environments, particularly while on the desktop, I am hearing a system beep which is the Windows Background beep. This can cause an annoyance if using push-to-talk for communication.I...
  7. Unable to press the 'c' key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to press the 'c' key.: Hello, I am Mathew and as of currently I've stumbled upon a problem with my keyboard.I've been typing a lot of words recently, but suddenly my c key has been going weird and problematic a lot of times.I'm pretty sure I don't necessarily need to verify this issue using an...
  8. Unable to press the 'c' key.

Unable to press the 'c' key.: Hello, I am Mathew and as of currently I've stumbled upon a problem with my keyboard.I've been typing a lot of words recently, but suddenly my c key has been going weird and problematic a lot of times.I'm pretty sure I don't necessarily need to verify this issue using an...
  9. Connect/Disconnect sound on pressing the C Key

Connect/Disconnect sound on pressing the C Key: Hi,Starting yesterday, a very peculiar thing is happening.When I press the C key on my keyboard, a connect/disconnect device plays it alternates between themThis happens while in any application, from the laptop keyboard, an external keyboard or the onscreen keyboard.It does...
  10. Connect / Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connect / Disconnect Sound: Help! The "Connect" and "Disconnect" sounds are constantly activating. Very annoying. I went to the sound device manager and it does not give me the ability to "turn off". Also...a separate Community Thread offered some "Troubleshooting" tips however those did not...