Windows 10: connect external dvd player windows 10

Discus and support connect external dvd player windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought an external cd/dvd drive. When it came, the laptop could see the drive, but the tray would not open, after contacting the seller I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AngelaBah, Mar 25, 2019.

1. AngelaBah Win User

connect external dvd player windows 10

I recently bought an external cd/dvd drive. When it came, the laptop could see the drive, but the tray would not open, after contacting the seller I sent it back as faulty. I have just bought another one. The tray opens and I can hear it reading the disc ok, but the computer cannot see the drive. This can't be a problem with missing software as it could see the previous drive but not this one. I have got the system to look for it but it finds nothing. I am stumped as to what the problem is.

:)

AngelaBah, Mar 25, 2019

2. connecting an external CD and DVD player to a PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

The things you need to have is: Audio and video cables, Sound- and video-capture drivers compatible with the laptop.

How to Connect a DVD Player to a Laptop

• Download and install DVD player software compatible with Windows laptops.
    • Connect a DVD player to an older laptop by installing a PC memory card with a connection port or a video-capture card with USB. Video cards with a USB cable merely plug into the USB port on a laptop (no special wiring or programming is required).
    • Improve audio and video quality by connecting an older laptop to an external DVD-ROM drive via a USB port on the computer as an alternative to connecting a full-size DVD player. External DVD drives are almost universally plug-and-play, meaning the drive
      only needs to be connected to the laptop to start working automatically.
    Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Mar 25, 2019
  3. How to play a DVD from an external Dell DVD player

My HP envy wil not play a dvd from an external Dell dvd player; Windaows 10? Any suggestions?

***Title modified from: How to play a dvd from an external Dell dvd player; Windaws 10? Any suggestions?***

JeffreyGrant2, Mar 25, 2019
  4. connect external dvd player windows 10

Connect external dvd player via HDMI in Windows 10

Original title: HDMI connection

How to connect a external dvd player via HDMI to pc Aspire ES 15 with windows 10?

DonOlsenDK, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

connect external dvd player windows 10

1. connect external dvd player windows 10 - Similar Threads - connect external dvd

2. external dvd player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external dvd player: My external dvd player disappears when I insert disc and will not play discs, fires up and then stops, fires up and then stops. Doesn't discriminate between dvds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd-player/25f6c492-9767-4cfd-93a7-5061726564ce
  3. External DVD Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External DVD Player: My external DVD player can play store-bought DVD's, but when I try to play a dvd I burned, I get the error message "D:\ the directory name is invalid". How can I fix this problem?...
  4. external dvd player

external dvd player: my external dvd player is not being recognized by my pc windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd-player/ad0eddd8-5e47-48ce-af1d-9cb67f034897
  5. external dvd player not recognized by windows 10

external dvd player not recognized by windows 10: how do I get my pc to recognize the external dvd player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd-player-not-recognized-by-windows-10/430a521a-7a6b-48ef-86fc-5e314f61d79e
  6. windows stopped connecting to my external dvd player

windows stopped connecting to my external dvd player: My Lenovo 910 laptop running Win10 Build 18362.592 stopped connecting to my external Dell 316 CD player. The player shows up in the Device Manager and checking its property shows the error "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of...
  7. external dvd player

external dvd player: I want to watch dvd's by plugging in my dvd player into my windows 10 laptop. there is a hdmi cable coming from the dvd player-does it need to have a USB end to plug into my laptop? I have tried plugging in the existing cable that has an hdmi end but nothing happens...
  8. external dvd player

external dvd player: I want to plug in a dvd player into my windows 10 laptop with an hdmi cable and watch the dvd on my laptop screen screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd-player/3b68fd3f-4182-4610-aa83-0902815fc770
  9. external dvd player

external dvd player: I have a Samsung blu ray dvd player iv'e hooked up to my laptop via HDMI and I cant find it on the comp and it wont play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd-player/a1ec73ac-4594-4faa-8f33-b94daeae1893
  10. external dvd player

external dvd player: my external drive for a dvd player isn't working, why would Microsoft block a usb port.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd-player/00de94a9-ad51-4a91-8597-8cf18e2c7242

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect dvd player to wndows 10

2. dvd player samsunf BJ_4500R not recognized by PC HDMI

3. cant play external dvd player in windows 10

4. how to connect dvd player to windows 10 hdmi,
  5. connect externa blu-ray plater via HDMI to win 10,
  6. external dvd player windows 10,
  7. connect external dvd to windows 10