Windows 10: Connect Help Touch Input

Discus and support Connect Help Touch Input in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How To active input in connect i need to play game but here it`s How to enable input In Setting i dont found a chekboxes ho to fix it please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KureoKun, Apr 1, 2021.

1. KureoKun Win User

Connect Help Touch Input

How To active input in connect i need to play game but here it`s

How to enable input

In Setting i dont found a chekboxes ho to fix it please

Connect Help Touch Input bdc0b234-5f81-4b11-ae14-320ba2f77271?upload=true.png

:)

KureoKun, Apr 1, 2021
  2. JBCDN Win User

Mouse/Touch input for Windows Connect

I have seen at least two different extensive threads on this subject without resolution. When connecting an Android device using SmartConnect to Windows Connect, the keyboard function works but the mouse or touch input on the Windows PC does not. Instead
    a notification appears directing the user to enable touch input in the Action Center -> Connect area. Microsoft's standard answer is the following:

In the meantime, we recommend that you check the Action Center and check if you're able to see the Allow input from a keyboard or mouse option. If the option is available, follow these steps:

1. Under Action Center, click Connect button.
    2. Click the name of the device you're trying to project.
    3. Uncheck and check the Allow input from a keyboard or mouse connected to this display option. Kindly refer to the screenshot below:

Connect Help Touch Input c21d94d9-aeb6-46a2-bb60-d52a6b691f8b.png

This, however, does not work. I have tested this on several Windows PCs with and without touchscreens and it makes no difference. The option does not present itself and therefore there is no way to control the connected device from the PC. The creen merely
    functions as a remote display. It does not mirror the Android device.

Can you provide a solution?

JBCDN, Apr 1, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Connect Help Touch Input

How to launch tablet Pc touch input from command line

Hello,

From versions of Windows 7 and above it is possible to automatically launch Touchscreen calibration using Tabcal.exe.

I was wondering if there is a similar command to directly launch touch input instead of following inf the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel and search for "Touch".
    • Click "Tablet PC Settings"
    • Click "Setup..." to the right of "Configure your pen and touch displays"
    • Choose "Touch Input..."

With best regards,

DisplaxLab, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Connect Help Touch Input

1. Connect Help Touch Input - Similar Threads - Connect Help Touch

2. How to rotate the touch input?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to rotate the touch input?: Hello : I reinstalled Windows on a small laptop with touchdisplay. The screen is set to portrait by default. So I set it to landscape mode. That worked, however the touch input is not correct. Before that it did not work properly either. No matter what I set, the touch input...
  3. How to rotate the touch input?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to rotate the touch input?: Hello : I reinstalled Windows on a small laptop with touchdisplay. The screen is set to portrait by default. So I set it to landscape mode. That worked, however the touch input is not correct. Before that it did not work properly either. No matter what I set, the touch input...
  4. How to rotate the touch input?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect in windows 11: Since windows 11 changed it's control centre and i cannot see the connect setting anymore on its new control centre, how can i Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect on my windows 11?...
  6. How to Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect in windows 11

How to Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect in windows 11: Since windows 11 changed it's control centre and i cannot see the connect setting anymore on its new control centre, how can i Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect on my windows 11?...
  7. Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect (Part 2)

Turn on Touch input for Windows Connect (Part 2): HI there, The fist thread appears closed, but I have this problem as well. Using smart view, I can use wireless keyboard to control the phone (Samsung Galaxy s10e), but not the mouse. I've updated the servers, I think. Any idea out there of what is going on, and how to...
  8. Cannot enable touch input in Windows Connect app.

Cannot enable touch input in Windows Connect app.: Hello, I am trying to enable touch input in Windows Connect app. Everytime I connect my Samsung Galax S9+ to my laptop (I project to the laptop), I get message which says 'touch input' is turned off, and enable it by going under the Action Center, click 'Connect' and check...
  9. Bamboo Stylus Connected but not Inputting on Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bamboo Stylus Connected but not Inputting on Touch Screen: So i have recently purchased an ASUS 2-1 15.6" Laptop from best buy (Link here: https://goo.gl/4BvKYm ) I wanted a laptop that had Microsoft inking enabled so it could make my editing life easier, and this floor model, specs and price all amazed me. I bought the same WACOM...
  10. Taskbar and touch input

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar and touch input: Recently I have noticed that the taskbar will not respond to ANY touch input, but works perfectly fine with the mouse. I only noticed this in the past week, I have gone so far as to reset the system and wipe all data to reinstall, and the issue was still present when the...