Windows 10: Connect HP E232 Monitor to Lenove MIIX300 tablet

Discus and support Connect HP E232 Monitor to Lenove MIIX300 tablet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just started up a barely used Lenovo MIIX300 tablet. I hooked it to a HP E232 monitor with a HDMI. Message comes on monitor "Input signal not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chaz1(2), Dec 13, 2018.

1. Chaz1(2) Win User

Connect HP E232 Monitor to Lenove MIIX300 tablet

I just started up a barely used Lenovo MIIX300 tablet. I hooked it to a HP E232 monitor with a HDMI. Message comes on monitor "Input signal not found". Checked "Settings", "Display". It says "did not detect another device". Do I need to install a driver or something else? MicroCenter where I bought the tablet said it would connect automatically.

:)

Chaz1(2), Dec 13, 2018

2. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Dec 13, 2018
  3. DomRicci Win User
    Monitor not working

Hello, I have a hp envy 13t laptop an di have also a hp elite display e232, the laptop has no hdmi port so I purchased an adaptor for usb-c to vga to connect, the cable is out of the monitor box. The laptop shows that there is a billboard device which
    I presume is the adapter. I have tried updating the drivers for the graphics and also monitor to no success. can you help me out?

DomRicci, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Connect HP E232 Monitor to Lenove MIIX300 tablet - Similar Threads - Connect E232 Monitor

2. connecting to external monitor whilst in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting to external monitor whilst in tablet mode: currently running windows 10 on a envy x360, im trying to connect it to a external monitor while in tablet mode. However when i try to connect while in tablet mode the monitor goes black, is there a work around for this?...
  3. connecting to external monitor whilst in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connecting to external monitor whilst in tablet mode: currently running windows 10 on a envy x360, im trying to connect it to a external monitor while in tablet mode. However when i try to connect while in tablet mode the monitor goes black, is there a work around for this?...
  4. Connecting an external monitor to my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting an external monitor to my hp laptop: I need help connecting a Samsung monitor to my hp laptop. I did everything correctly and it's not connecting. What else can I do. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-an-external-monitor-to-my-hp-laptop/271aaf23-8305-4175-835c-9cae9dece960
  5. Connecting an external monitor to my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting an external monitor to my hp laptop: I need help connecting a Samsung monitor to my hp laptop. I did everything correctly and it's not connecting. What else can I do. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-an-external-monitor-to-my-hp-laptop/271aaf23-8305-4175-835c-9cae9dece960
  6. Connecting a Sceptre monitor to a HP laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting a Sceptre monitor to a HP laptop: I returned the first monitor believing that it had bad HDMI ports. The second one has arrived and I am having the same trouble. I have tried connecting to both HDMI ports and have even tried using an HDMI to VGA cable and am getting the same no signal on the Sceptre monitor....
  7. Tablet Connection

Tablet Connection: How do I get my tablet to get my network connection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-connection/aea73bf7-4757-451b-bee3-f19763ace9e9
  8. Connecting an External Monitor to an Acer Iconia Tablet

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Connecting an External Monitor to an Acer Iconia Tablet: I have an Acer Iconia tablet (upgraded from W8.1 to W10 Fall 2017) which only has a micro USB socket. I also have a Dell monitor which only has a VGA socket. Is it possible to connect the two together to allow me to see everything on a larger screen? 119933
  9. Connecting an External Monitor to an Acer Iconia Tablet

Connecting an External Monitor to an Acer Iconia Tablet: I have an Acer Iconia tablet (upgraded from W8.1 to W10 Fall 2017) which only has a micro USB socket. I also have a Dell monitor which only has a VGA socket. Is it possible to connect the two together to allow me to see everything on a larger screen? 119933
  10. Clean install on a HP tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install on a HP tablet: Hi everyone. I have a HP elite pad which has been wiped CLEAN. I have a bootable USB version of W10. I have changed the boot order in the BIOS to boot from USB. My problem is that I can't get beyond the language selection page because the touch screen doesn't appear to work...