Windows 10: CONNECT HP LAPTOP Windows 10 TO MY TV with firestick

Discus and support CONNECT HP LAPTOP Windows 10 TO MY TV with firestick in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a H-P laptop on Windows 10 and I would like to connect to my TV with or without a firestick attached.How do I make this happen.Thank you,Tom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Smith1965, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Smith1965 Win User

CONNECT HP LAPTOP Windows 10 TO MY TV with firestick

I have a H-P laptop on Windows 10 and I would like to connect to my TV with or without a firestick attached.How do I make this happen.Thank you,Tom

:)

Smith1965, Apr 7, 2022

2. Mirroring My Laptop to My TV using Amazon Firestick

Hi,

I am having trouble in Mirroring my laptop screen to my TV via Amazon Firestick, i done the setup of the firestick on my tv, then i gave a name for mirroring, after that in my laptop i went to the connect the option and selected the name but it says couldn't
    connect, Kindly help me out

Sathish_1710, Apr 7, 2022
  3. BiplovK.C Win User
    Connecting windows 10 laptop with miracast to amazon tv firestick

Dear All,

I got my amazon tv firestick.

I tried connecting it via my phone and I was able to mirror my phone's screen without any problem.

However, when I try to connect my laptop (Lenovo thinkpad t540p) it doesn't seem to work.

First I went to action center of my laptop which has windows 10 installed in it.

Then clicked connect icon. There I can see my amazon tv firestick device.

CONNECT HP LAPTOP Windows 10 TO MY TV with firestick 2d14abd9-06c2-4dbe-b578-c2dd18e688f1.jpg

CONNECT HP LAPTOP Windows 10 TO MY TV with firestick 0c7303af-3a32-4690-8815-da825e3d5b2f.jpg

CONNECT HP LAPTOP Windows 10 TO MY TV with firestick b22bdfe0-327f-449a-9a3a-339196582af6.jpg

Does anyone have any idea why I am not being able to connect?

I can see a message in the screen where I have connected firestick which says trying to connect the pc but it suddenly exits.

Please let me know if anyone was able to fix this issue.

BiplovK.C, Apr 7, 2022
  4. CONNECT HP LAPTOP Windows 10 TO MY TV with firestick

firestick into my laptop

I plugged my firestick into my hdmi port on my HP laptop - did it damage my firestick

johnsatterfieldY, Apr 7, 2022
Thema:

CONNECT HP LAPTOP Windows 10 TO MY TV with firestick

1. CONNECT HP LAPTOP Windows 10 TO MY TV with firestick - Similar Threads - CONNECT LAPTOP firestick

2. how to connect firestick to laptop without capture card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect firestick to laptop without capture card: I introduce an outer HDMI Video Capture gadget. This will permit you to plug the Fire Stick into your PC by means of this outer gadget. Once connecting the Fire TV gadget to your HDMI Video Capture Card, you will then plug the Capture Card into your PC with a USB Cord....
  3. how to connect firestick to laptop without capture card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to connect firestick to laptop without capture card: I introduce an outer HDMI Video Capture gadget. This will permit you to plug the Fire Stick into your PC by means of this outer gadget. Once connecting the Fire TV gadget to your HDMI Video Capture Card, you will then plug the Capture Card into your PC with a USB Cord....
  4. CONNECT HP LAPTOP Windows 10 TO MY TV with firestick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CONNECT HP LAPTOP Windows 10 TO MY TV with firestick: I have a H-P laptop on Windows 10 and I would like to connect to my TV with or without a firestick attached.How do I make this happen.Thank you,Tom...
  5. CONNECT HP LAPTOP Windows 10 TO MY TV with firestick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CONNECT HP LAPTOP Windows 10 TO MY TV with firestick: I have a H-P laptop on Windows 10 and I would like to connect to my TV with or without a firestick attached.How do I make this happen.Thank you,Tom...
  6. Mirroring My Laptop to My TV using Amazon Firestick

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mirroring My Laptop to My TV using Amazon Firestick: Hi, I am having trouble in Mirroring my laptop screen to my TV via Amazon Firestick, i done the setup of the firestick on my tv, then i gave a name for mirroring, after that in my laptop i went to the connect the option and selected the name but it says couldn't connect,...
  7. Unable to connect HP laptop to the TV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to connect HP laptop to the TV: Every time I try to connect my dual boot HP Pavilion laptop running Windows 10 N Version 1809 to my Vizio E420i-B0 TV my laptop crashes. When I make the hdmi connection via Linux Lite 3.6 the TV connects without a problem. Is it the N 10 1809 version of Windows that's the...
  8. connecting a TV with HDMI cable to hp laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    connecting a TV with HDMI cable to hp laptop: Every time I try to connect my dual boot HP Pavilion laptop running Windows 10 N Version 1809 to my Vizio E420i-B0 TV my laptop crashes. When I make the hdmi connection via Linux Lite 3.6 the TV connects without a problem. Is it the N 10 1809 version of Windows that's the...
  9. connecting hp laptop to sony tv using hdmi

connecting hp laptop to sony tv using hdmi: I have a HP laptop I am trying to connect to my sony tv using laptop and have no idea it show nothing when I connect cord and not sure what to do help anyone?...
  10. firestick shows as connected but does not respond to the firestick controls

firestick shows as connected but does not respond to the firestick controls: Since changing my router for Sky Q: I paired my firestick and it shows as so with other devices (That do work, like the surround sound etc.) However pressing the home button on the firestick for 10 seconds produces no response....