Windows 10: connect HP scanner wireless to Dell laptop

Discus and support connect HP scanner wireless to Dell laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The scanner/printer doesn"t connect with laptop, although it runs print orders from the same maschine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoachimPegels, Aug 2, 2020.

1. connect HP scanner wireless to Dell laptop

The scanner/printer doesn"t connect with laptop, although it runs print orders from the same maschine

:)

JoachimPegels, Aug 2, 2020

2. 1 yr. old HP wireless laptop can't connect to older HP wireless Printer

Different answers each time I called HP Yes/No Can be connected/No it can't. Last call suggested kill printer add back. It's not on the HP list and can't pick up blue blinking wireless signal . Older HP Inkjet 6350 year old HP laptop both wireless wizard
    asks for WPA

NO DISC, NO cables

Bryan55555, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Carol7GF Win User
    Dell will not connect to a wireless hp printer

my Dell inspiron 15 will not connect to my wireless hp printer

Carol7GF, Aug 2, 2020
  4. CindiB67 Win User

connect HP scanner wireless to Dell laptop

HP Officejet 4500 lost wireless connectivity

Hello - bought a new DELL Inspiron laptop a month ago. Installed my printer and was able to connect wireless and all was working well till yesterday. Printer came up "ofline". I have tried using the HP help and support, removed and reinstalled the printer
    but keep getting a message says cannot connect with the IP address of the printer? Any suggestions?

CindiB67, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

connect HP scanner wireless to Dell laptop

1. connect HP scanner wireless to Dell laptop - Similar Threads - connect scanner wireless

2. scanner not connecting - HP blames Microsoft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanner not connecting - HP blames Microsoft: Product: Color Laserjet MFP Enterprise M480Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bitM480 is connected via the network. printing is fine; all HP software options check out fine for printing. prints come out clean and without issue.scanning is the problem. the following...
  3. scanner not connecting - HP blames Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scanner not connecting - HP blames Microsoft: Product: Color Laserjet MFP Enterprise M480Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bitM480 is connected via the network. printing is fine; all HP software options check out fine for printing. prints come out clean and without issue.scanning is the problem. the following...
  4. scanner not connecting - HP blames Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wireless Printer/scanner wont connect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless Printer/scanner wont connect: I have HP PAGEWIDE PRO MFO 577dw WIRELESS printer/scanner. It was working fine, but now my computer says Connect a scanner, all my print jobs go to the que the printer shows USE OFFLINE and I cannot select it to turn it off...
  6. Dell Laptop Wireless Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell Laptop Wireless Not Working: My Dell laptop wireless won't stay on. Thanks for any ideas you may have. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-wireless-not-working/3ce81f00-8bae-4b54-8b6f-e28e347e8965
  7. Looking at Laptops: HP or Dell (HP Preferrably)

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking at Laptops: HP or Dell (HP Preferrably): I am selling a tablet for $150 to $175 and I will be purchasing a Laptop computer with the money I get for the tablet. I love my HP Desktop PC, but I need something portable also for when I have to show my pictures for my photography when I am on the go. Plus, sometimes it...
  8. HP Laptop wireless adapter.

HP Laptop wireless adapter.: I worked will Microsoft and downloaded the most recent network files from HP and my Laptop tells me there is no wireless unit found this happened suddenly all I can think left to do is replace the network adapter do you agree ?...
  9. Dell will not connect to a wireless hp printer

Dell will not connect to a wireless hp printer: my Dell inspiron 15 will not connect to my wireless hp printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-will-not-connect-to-a-wireless-hp-printer/2dcca326-2f98-4be0-9828-b4c3ba31888a
  10. reinstalling wireless connected HP 8630 printer/scanner. Asks for wps pin ????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reinstalling wireless connected HP 8630 printer/scanner. Asks for wps pin ????: windows 10 system. reinstalling hp 8630 printer scanner install requires wps pin where is this, how do I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/reinstalling-wireless-connected-hp-8630/d7a2aac2-b819-42d0-a144-548426521791