Windows 10: Connect iCloud to Outlook

Discus and support Connect iCloud to Outlook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to set the default when trying to link my iCloud contacts and calendar with my Outlook 365. I have the iCloud in the add-ins but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DickWilliams1072, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Connect iCloud to Outlook

I am unable to set the default when trying to link my iCloud contacts and calendar with my Outlook 365. I have the iCloud in the add-ins but connection is denied due to lack of default. Help.

:)

DickWilliams1072, Oct 1, 2018

2. icloud synch under Windows 10 no longer works in Outlook

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• How are you accessing Outlook through web browser or email client?

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the iCloud app and check if the issue persists.

To reinstalling the icloud app I suggest you to contact apple forum and check if it helps.

http://www.apple.com/support/

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 1, 2018
  3. ericnixmd Win User
    Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting.

I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook.

Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that would do it?

Thanks!

ericnixmd, Oct 1, 2018
  4. skcusime Win User

Connect iCloud to Outlook

iCloud for Windows and Office Outlook 2007

Since this weeks updates to Win10 1703, iCloud for Windows has stopped integrating with Office Outlook 2007.
    The normal "Refresh iCloud" button has disappeared, and the Calendar in iCloud has disappeared from Outlook.
    Anybody noticed the same or got any clues what's happened?

Update: Seems update KB3191898 caused this. Hope microsoft fix it soon

skcusime, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Connect iCloud to Outlook

1. Connect iCloud to Outlook - Similar Threads - Connect iCloud Outlook

2. windows icloud not syncing with outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows icloud not syncing with outlook: Windows icloud not syncing with outlook windows 11*Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icloud-not-syncing-with-outlook/c9610749-b6b9-486e-9a15-af0201790aac
  3. windows icloud not syncing with outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows icloud not syncing with outlook: Windows icloud not syncing with outlook windows 11*Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icloud-not-syncing-with-outlook/c9610749-b6b9-486e-9a15-af0201790aac
  4. Using iCloud with Win11 - Outlook

Using iCloud with Win11 - Outlook: Keep getting an error that says Outlook does not have a default profile. What is the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-icloud-with-win11-outlook/fe31eec3-ab18-497d-9dc4-8e02f0904bc8
  5. Using iCloud with Win11 - Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using iCloud with Win11 - Outlook: Keep getting an error that says Outlook does not have a default profile. What is the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-icloud-with-win11-outlook/fe31eec3-ab18-497d-9dc4-8e02f0904bc8
  6. Outlook and Icloud

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook and Icloud: Yesterday I lost my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** emails on my window's machine. I am receiving the emails on my phone but not on my windows laptop.The only change recently was Dell updated the Firmware and since then I have been having problems.Running...
  7. Can't connect my icloud email to Outlook

Can't connect my icloud email to Outlook: I've created an app specific password through iCloud, but this is not accepted, should I be using my apple ID as my username + the app specific password?...
  8. Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar: Hi, I’m trying to sync iCloud with W10 but with no success, I generated the password but it still doesn’t work. I also have the iCloud app installed and functional on the pc but for some reason doesn’t sync with mail or calendar. And as I said I went on my Apple ID and...
  9. iCloud and Outlook

iCloud and Outlook: On a new Surfacew Pro 6, with up to date Windows 10 and up to date Office 365, when I load the Icloud start screen, it says 'Installed version of Outlook not supported. The currently installed version of Outlook is not supported by iCloud. The Icloud Drive, Photos and...
  10. Icloud / Outlook issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icloud / Outlook issues: My Outlook has a default setting, so when I open Outlook it goes to the email address etc. When I try to sync Icloud to Outlook, I am told 'Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile' What is the issue and how do I resolve it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add icloud calendar to outlook 365

2. connect icloud to outlook

3. connect icloud to outlook 365

4. icloud for outlook,
  5. adding icloud to outlook 2019,
  6. outlook 2019 icloud setup,
  7. how to link icloud contacts with outlook,
  8. how to link icloud to outlook,
  9. how to set up icloud email in outlook 2019,
  10. how to set up icloud calendar in outlook 2019,
  11. connect outlook to icloud,