Windows 10: CONNECT input (Keyboard ok, but no mouse input?)

Discus and support CONNECT input (Keyboard ok, but no mouse input?) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I use SmartView on Samsung Galaxy s10e, and use CONNECT on the PC - bizarely, I can use keyboard, but not mouse input! Any idea why/what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Koukkey, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Koukkey Win User

CONNECT input (Keyboard ok, but no mouse input?)

Hi there,

I use SmartView on Samsung Galaxy s10e, and use CONNECT on the PC - bizarely, I can use keyboard, but not mouse input! Any idea why/what to do?

Thanks,

Pete

:)

Koukkey, Jul 2, 2019
  2. JBCDN Win User

Mouse/Touch input for Windows Connect

I have seen at least two different extensive threads on this subject without resolution. When connecting an Android device using SmartConnect to Windows Connect, the keyboard function works but the mouse or touch input on the Windows PC does not. Instead
    a notification appears directing the user to enable touch input in the Action Center -> Connect area. Microsoft's standard answer is the following:

In the meantime, we recommend that you check the Action Center and check if you're able to see the Allow input from a keyboard or mouse option. If the option is available, follow these steps:

1. Under Action Center, click Connect button.
    2. Click the name of the device you're trying to project.
    3. Uncheck and check the Allow input from a keyboard or mouse connected to this display option. Kindly refer to the screenshot below:

CONNECT input (Keyboard ok, but no mouse input?) c21d94d9-aeb6-46a2-bb60-d52a6b691f8b.png

This, however, does not work. I have tested this on several Windows PCs with and without touchscreens and it makes no difference. The option does not present itself and therefore there is no way to control the connected device from the PC. The creen merely
    functions as a remote display. It does not mirror the Android device.

Can you provide a solution?

JBCDN, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Jul 2, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Help with the keyboard input

Hi, I think you may be able to resolve this by going to the control panel here:

CONNECT input (Keyboard ok, but no mouse input?) [​IMG]

and setting your desired input method as 'override' rather than 'Use Language list'

dalchina, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

1. CONNECT input (Keyboard ok, but no mouse input?) - Similar Threads - CONNECT input Keyboard

2. Keyboard and Mouse input is lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse input is lagging: Hi all, hope you all are having a great time.The keyboard and mouse input is lagging every few seconds or minutes.Not only the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse input but also the direct input from the laptop keyboard and trackpad are also lagging and this is extremely...
  3. Keyboard and Mouse input is lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse input is lagging: Hi all, hope you all are having a great time.The keyboard and mouse input is lagging every few seconds or minutes.Not only the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse input but also the direct input from the laptop keyboard and trackpad are also lagging and this is extremely...
  4. Keyboard and Mouse input is lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Keyboard Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Input: Hello,Today set up Japanese input in the settings so that I can write in hiragana/katakana because I needed it for a task for school I set this up on my laptop a year ago and it works perfectly but then when I tried to set it up it would write the wrong character it was the...
  6. Keyboard and mouse inputs not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse inputs not working: Hey guys. Recently, my PC has stopped taking inputs from my keyboard in mouse. They work on the boot screen, but nothing past that. I’ve tried multiple mice and keyboards, to no avail. Is there anything I can do to fix this?Windows 10 HomeHP Pavilion Gaming PC...
  7. Game not detecting mouse or keyboard input

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game not detecting mouse or keyboard input: Hey. I'm having some issues with Skyrim Special Edition. When the game launches, I cannot move the mouse or navigate the menus with the keyboard. The game displays normally though with the main menu animations and the sound playing. I think it has something to do with me...
  8. keyboard inputs

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard inputs: Hello, My win 10 is in EN. My keyboard is AZERTY. I don't know from where all those keyboards come from neither how to get rid of them. It kept switching automatically from one to another in-game, This is so frustrating & discussing. .[ATTACH]...
  9. Keyboard input

Keyboard input: So I accidentally pressed two buttons on my keyboard (pretty sure it was left shift+alt or something similar) and now my shift+2 does not make the @ symbol. It has been switched with the key that creates the " symbol. So now if I press shift+2 it creates @ and if I press...
  10. Mouse and keyboard input are slow to respond.

Mouse and keyboard input are slow to respond.: Hello, I've been having this issue since the last Windows 10 update, When I first power on the computer the mouse and keyboard are slow to respond as if there is lag between them and the computer. Also the HDD activity light is going nuts. When I restart the computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. smart view mouse input

2. can you use mouse and keyoard on smartview

3. windows connect mouse input

4. allow input connect app,
  5. samsung smartview keyboard mouse input