Windows 10: connect iphone 11 to computer via usb

Discus and support connect iphone 11 to computer via usb in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the iphone 11 pro max is not showing up in device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RebeccaRichter, Jun 2, 2020.

1. connect iphone 11 to computer via usb

the iphone 11 pro max is not showing up in device manager

:)

RebeccaRichter, Jun 2, 2020

2. connecting iphone

1. Are you using an original Apple cable to connect to the iPhone from the computer?
    2. Have you tried multiple USB ports?
    3. iPhone ____? Which one?
    4. Does it connect to other computers?
    5. Windows 8.1 _______ edition, 32-bit or 64-bit?
    6. Have you gone thru
      Apple's troubleshooting steps
      ?

Shenan Stanley, Jun 2, 2020
  3. iPhone 4s usb connection-disconnection error

Hi Kiran Kishore

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I don't see any iPhone driver in USB list in device manager.

Please guide further.

Regards

Mukhtar Ali

Dr.MukhtarAli, Jun 2, 2020
  4. connect iphone 11 to computer via usb

iPhone 4s usb connection-disconnection error

Hi Mukhtar,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you tried to connect the IPhone to the other USB ports?

• Is there any IPhone related drivers in Device manager?

• Is your system up to date?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to Uninstall and Reinstall Universal Serial Bus Driversthrough the device manager and check if it helps.

Uninstall Universal Serial Bus drivers.

Please follow the steps given here to uninstall and then reinstall the Display drivers.

1) Press Windows +X keys on the keyboard.

2) Select Device Manager.

3) Find and double-click Universal Serial Bus.

4) Right-click the IPhone device drivers, and click Uninstall.

5) Follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall the drivers.

6) After the uninstallation is complete, reconnect the IPhone and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

connect iphone 11 to computer via usb

1. connect iphone 11 to computer via usb - Similar Threads - connect iphone computer

2. Computer connected via ethernet, no WiFi. can i connect phone via USB to computer to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer connected via ethernet, no WiFi. can i connect phone via USB to computer to get...: My computer is connected via ethernet. WiFi and bluetooth gives me bad headaches, i think it is my human brain mass:. Seems Europe is now banning WiFi in schools for this reason too. So I have no WiFi. Can i connect my 1 year old samsung A32 phone via a USB to computer to get...
  3. Computer connected via ethernet, no WiFi. can i connect phone via USB to computer to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer connected via ethernet, no WiFi. can i connect phone via USB to computer to get...: My computer is connected via ethernet. WiFi and bluetooth gives me bad headaches, i think it is my human brain mass:. Seems Europe is now banning WiFi in schools for this reason too. So I have no WiFi. Can i connect my 1 year old samsung A32 phone via a USB to computer to get...
  4. Phone connected via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...
  5. Phone connected via USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...
  6. Give an IPhone Hotspot via USB?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Give an IPhone Hotspot via USB?: Hey, guys, I just dug out my old iPhone 4s. But the WLAN chip is broken and I can't establish an internet connection. Can I share the internet of my laptop (Windows 10) with my IPhone via USB? LG Einem IPhone Hotspot geben über USB?
  7. cant connect iphone to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant connect iphone to computer: im trying to connect my iphone to my computer but when i plug it in it deosnt connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-iphone-to-computer/2df4bd0b-1f7c-48c4-acc9-49b20fb12fef
  8. Computer connected via Wi-Fi + USB tethering to tablet

Computer connected via Wi-Fi + USB tethering to tablet: Hello, I have a question. I have a PC connected via Wi-Fi to internet. On my desk I have a Samsung Galaxy s5e tablet, which I would like to have connected to internet. I know I can also connect it through Wi-Fi but I'm wondering whether it would be possible to connect it...
  9. Unable to connect to Iphone Hotspot via WIFI

Unable to connect to Iphone Hotspot via WIFI: Hi, I have been having issues connecting my laptop to my Iphone Data Hotspot via WIFI. I am able to connect other devices to my Hotspot via WIFI but not my laptop. I have tried connecting via lightning cable and it works fine! I have a video of what happens to my iphone...
  10. Download pics from iPhone via USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Download pics from iPhone via USB: For whatever reason I cant download pics/vids from my iPhone. I have had this computer for quite some time and have just recently upgraded to W10. I cant download pics from my iPhone. I have found a dozen tutorials on this both on the web and on this site to no avail. I...