Windows 10: connect laptop to tv by wifi

Discus and support connect laptop to tv by wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can my laptop connect to a tv via wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Flowsafe, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Flowsafe Win User

connect laptop to tv by wifi

Can my laptop connect to a tv via wifi

:)

Flowsafe, Mar 17, 2019

2. Connecting Windows 10 Laptop to Apple tv over wifi

Hi

I have recently bought an HP Spectre x360 laptop that has Windows 10 installed.

I cant connect it to Apple TV , I was able to do it with my old laptop which had Windows 7 installed.

I want to be able to watch youtube videos on TV, like search for them on this laptop & then connect laptop to Apple Tv which is connected to my HD TV.

Any suggestions to have wifi connection between laptop & apple tv & stream videos?

FYI- both laptop & apple tv are connected to the same wifi network.

thank you

Arvi

ArvindBagla, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 pc using WiFi direct

I'm having trouble connecting my LG Smart TV to a windows 10 laptop. When I go to Settings>Bluetooth and other devices I can see the TV in question listed under other devices with a note underneath "not connected". When I go to settings>wifi direct
    on the TV it doesn't see the laptop. Any suggestions?

JohnKnoche, Mar 17, 2019
  4. ThundaBG Win User

Laptop not recognizing TV through HDMI connection

Hello everyone!

First I do apologize if this is not the correct section for this thread.

I've had issues connecting my laptop to TV for the past day. Connection is done through an HDMI cable. Connection was good up until it randomly turned off itself while playing a game. There have been no hardware or software changes whatsoever that would affect it.

TV is SAMSUNG, Model: UE32J4000AW. Laptop info is available in My PC Specs. (laptop is brand new, week or two old)

Here's what I've tried so far:

• 3 different HDMI cables
    • switching between ports on TV
    • tried all projection options on Laptop
    • Disable / Enable both Intel and Nvidia drivers
    • Rollback Intel GPU driver and installed it back to latest version
    • Re-installed Nvidia driver
    • Restarted PC and TV
    • Scan for hardware changes through Device Manager
    • Checked Intel and Nvidia control panels - there were no available options
    • Apparently both HDMI ports on the TV work as I tried them with a tv box.

I think that's all I've tried so far, will add anything else if missed. Open to suggestions.

ThundaBG, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

1. connect laptop to tv by wifi - Similar Threads - connect laptop wifi

2. Connecting the laptop to a TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting the laptop to a TV: I have a problem when I connect my laptop with a Samsung display... When I connect to HDMI, the message "No Signal" appears, and when the display is set to "Extension", the image appears on the screen without problems when playing the video, it works fine.. But when playing...
  3. Connecting the laptop to a TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting the laptop to a TV: I have a problem when I connect my laptop with a Samsung display... When I connect to HDMI, the message "No Signal" appears, and when the display is set to "Extension", the image appears on the screen without problems when playing the video, it works fine.. But when playing...
  4. connecting tv buddy to wifi

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    connecting tv buddy to wifi: I am trying to connect tv buddy to my wifI accidently entered wrong number and can't get another chance this is on a laptop with windows 10 any help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-tv-buddy-to-wifi/18129bb8-5fb3-4ec2-afec-664b5310475f
  5. Connect Laptop to TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect Laptop to TV: i want to connect laptop HP Pavilion x 360 to a Panasonic TV using HDMI Cable but the laptop is not recognizing the TV after inserting the HDMI cable. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-laptop-to-tv/0a457c6e-ae5e-4ce8-8a29-c2e4af9c2da0
  6. Connecting laptop to TV

Connecting laptop to TV: Hello, I have recently bought a new TV and when I connect it to my laptop through HDMI it shows the screen, but the sound still comes from the laptop. I have checked around and most people say you just go to sound options and choose the TV as the sound device, but when I open...
  7. connect TV and Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    connect TV and Laptop: I am trying to connect a TV to my computer using a HDMI cable. I get video but no audio. How do I get audio to come out of the TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-tv-and-laptop/bb0f91b7-167f-437d-b91c-52d540806a9a
  8. Laptop to TV Connection

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop to TV Connection: I have attempted to connect my Lenovo Laptop HDMI port to a Sharp Aquos HD TV's HDMI Port. I would like to be able to view Video's from my Laptop on the Sharp HD TV. I have tried selecting multiple HDMI Video inputs thru the input select function on the TV's remote control....
  9. Laptop to TV Connection

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop to TV Connection: I have attempted to connect my Lenovo Laptop HDMI port to a Sharp Aquos HD TV's HDMI Port. I would like to be able to view Video's from my Laptop on the Sharp HD TV. I have tried selecting multiple HDMI Video inputs thru the input select function on the TV's remote control....
  10. connect TV to the laptop

connect TV to the laptop: I want my TV to work with the laptop but I cannot see my laptop screen displayed on the TV. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-tv-to-the-laptop/965c6114-59b4-49f5-ad5e-34e3e558758c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect windows laptop to LG smart tv