Windows 10: connect lenovo bluetooth keyboard

Discus and support connect lenovo bluetooth keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; tried to connect a Lenovo BT keyboard to my laptop...need PIN to connect...was given one at the first attempt but could not remember it...could not get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by P.Chan1, Jul 14, 2018.

1. P.Chan1 Win User

connect lenovo bluetooth keyboard

tried to connect a Lenovo BT keyboard to my laptop...need PIN to connect...was given one at the first attempt but could not remember it...could not get any new ones when connecting the second time...

HOW CAN I GET A NEW PIN WHEN PROMPTED TO ENTER THE PIN NUMBER?

:)

P.Chan1, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Ztruker Win User

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B.
    Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse connected.

With the Wireless Logitech mouse removed, I can move the mouse pointer with the touchpad but the supposedly paired BT Mouse can't. With it connected I can move it with the Logitech mouse but not the Lenovo BT mouse.

Does not see the Lenovo Bluetooth Keyboard at all.

I'm at build 10074, updated last evening from 10061.

Everything in Device Manager looks copacetic:

connect lenovo bluetooth keyboard [​IMG]

Manage Bluetooth Devices looks right for the mouse as well:

This is my first try with a Bluetooth device.

My Specs are filled in.

Ztruker, Jul 14, 2018
  3. alceryes Win User
    Windows 10 not giving PIN to connect Dell bluetooth keyboard

Windows 10 Pro.
    Intel Bluetooth on Lenovo ideapad Y500.

The keyboard was originally connected without issues. Nephew changed batteries and tried to go through re-connection (even though he didn't need to). Now every time we go to connect it finds the keyboard but asks to enter the pin. He originally told me that it did give him a pin (6 digit?) but he ignored it.
    No bluetooth keyboard is present in the list of devices. Bluetooth mouse works fine. We have tried 0000, 1234 and 123456. I think it's still looking for the code it originally gave. Uninstalled bluetooth from device manager, rebooted and let it reinstall. Still asks for pin without giving a new one. I need to find a way to reset it so it gives another PIN.

Trying to diagnose over phone and slooooooow join me session. World is ending because nephew can't play games. *Wink
    Help

alceryes, Jul 14, 2018
  4. TexTwil Win User

Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard

Hi,
    I'm trying to connect my Apple Magic Keyboard and Mouse via Bluetooth to my Win10 without any luck. The Apple keyboard and mouse work just fine when connected to a mac.

The bluetooth dongle I have on the win10 is the Asus BT400.

I did install the latest drivers of the BT400.

Any ideas?

TexTwil, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

1. connect lenovo bluetooth keyboard - Similar Threads - connect lenovo bluetooth

2. Bluetooth keyboard connection problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth keyboard connection problem: I have a Bluetooth keyboard that does not connect constantly, sometimes it will connect in a minute and sometimes it will take 5 minutes and you will have to remove the device and pair it again. When connected it has a slight latency. The mouse that comes with it has no...
  3. Bluetooth keyboard connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth keyboard connection problem: I have a Bluetooth keyboard that does not connect constantly, sometimes it will connect in a minute and sometimes it will take 5 minutes and you will have to remove the device and pair it again. When connected it has a slight latency. The mouse that comes with it has no...
  4. Bluetooth keyboard connection problem

Bluetooth keyboard connection problem: I have a Bluetooth keyboard that doesn't connect consistently it's paired. Sometimes it will connect in a minute, and sometimes it will take 5 minutes, sometimes it will not connect at all 10 minutes and you will have to remove the device and pair it again. When connected, it...
  5. Unable to connect Bluetooth Keyboard

Unable to connect Bluetooth Keyboard: I have been using a bluetooth keyboard and today, I had to change the batteries. When I tried to reconnect, the OS asked me to enter the pin number. However, it did not generate a pin for me to enter. I repeatedly tried to reconnect my keyboard, but without a pin, I am...
  6. Bluetooth finding keyboard but will not connect

Bluetooth finding keyboard but will not connect: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 on my desktop, bluetooth connected with a usb thing, and a logitech k480 keyboard. I turned off my keyboard briefly and when I turned it back on, it wouldn't connect. I removed it from the list of devices and tried to add it back on, the keyboard is...
  7. connecting my bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    connecting my bluetooth keyboard: I've been trying to connect a Belkin Bluetooth keyboard to my laptop and my laptop can see it but instead of showing a pin to enter in from my keyboard, it's asking for a pin to connect which I don't know why is showing since I have done this before but this has never showed...
  8. Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect

Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect: I have a bluetooth keyboard and I cannot connect it with my laptop. My laptop bluetooth have no trouble because it still can connect with other device (like my speaker) And my bluetooth keyboard also working completely fine because it can connect with other devices...
  9. Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard

Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard: Hi, I'm trying to connect my Apple Magic Keyboard and Mouse via Bluetooth to my Win10 without any luck. The Apple keyboard and mouse work just fine when connected to a mac. The bluetooth dongle I have on the win10 is the Asus BT400. [img] I did install the latest...
  10. Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard: Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B. Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. LENOVO bluetooth keypad LXH JME8002B DRIVER DOWNLOAD

2. lenovo model lxh jme8002b uses

3. lenovo model lxh jme8002b connect to windows 10