Windows 10: connect Lg smart tv to wifi with verizon fios windows 10

Discus and support connect Lg smart tv to wifi with verizon fios windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I connect LG smart tv to windows 10 pc and verizon fios?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NancyG24, Sep 4, 2018.

1. NancyG24 Win User

connect Lg smart tv to wifi with verizon fios windows 10

How do I connect LG smart tv to windows 10 pc and verizon fios?

:)

NancyG24, Sep 4, 2018
  2. BillCox2 Win User

No Longer able to connec smart LG 43LJ550M Tv to Dell PC with WiFi Direct

Unable to connect my Dell Inspiron 3543 to my LG 43LJ550M Smart TV after 5/25 event, using WIFI Direct.

I checked for latest driver and it is up to date and General info says it is "Working Properly". Also diagnostic trouble shooter does not find a problem.

The net work properties show WiFi Direct disconnected and not operational

With Smart TV on. I go to Networks on the TV settings. Select WiFi Direct for network connection. TV searches for device and comes back with "No WiFi Direct Devices"

I am now not able to connect the TV via the Settings - Devices screen. PC simply continues to search.

I have never changed the sharing options. So I don't think that is the issue.

Note: Can connect to the TV via my network router and the LG screen sharing option. I have spoken to LG who walked me through TV reset and troubleshooting with no success. They suggest I contact Microsoft.

BillCox2, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Sep 4, 2018
  4. JLWBM Win User

PC to LG Smart TV

How can I connect laptop to LG Smart TV (wirelessly) to watch DVD or saved movies? I've followed instructions for the LG Smart Share and researched processes but none work. Windows 10 does not have things Smart Share says to look for. I was able to do
    it a few months ago streaming HBO to go from laptop but can no longer find a correct process.

JLWBM, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. connect Lg smart tv to wifi with verizon fios windows 10 - Similar Threads - connect smart wifi

2. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...
  3. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...
  4. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV: ** FYI none of the topics fit what my question is actually about, so I picked "Connect Phone to PC" even though that isn't my problem.**I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and other than the action center being dispersed into other areas, I haven't had any issues... until...
  6. Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV: ** FYI none of the topics fit what my question is actually about, so I picked "Connect Phone to PC" even though that isn't my problem.**I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and other than the action center being dispersed into other areas, I haven't had any issues... until...
  7. Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 PC: Attached is how my CPU identifies the LG OLED Smart TV. My windows is up to date as are the drivers. The system is Miracast enabled and up to date. It seems like I have all the qualifications to connect to my tv but alas I cannot connect. Ive seen many tutorials say this will...
  8. VPN on laptop and bluetooth connection on LG smart tv.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VPN on laptop and bluetooth connection on LG smart tv.: Hello. I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 and a LG smart tv. I have a vpn installed on my laptop and when I try to use Bluetooth to watch my laptop screen on the tv, the tv will not pair with the laptop. I have uninstalled the vpn off the laptop and Bluetooth works fine as...
  9. Projecting Windows 10 to LG Smart TV not working

Projecting Windows 10 to LG Smart TV not working: I am trying to project my Windows 10 (on a Lenovo ideapad 305) to a LG Smart Tv. I have read all the advice on various sites and used the Screen Share app on the TV and gone onto the Project options on the action centre. I have checked all the settings on Advanced Sharing...
  10. Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 pc using WiFi direct

Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 pc using WiFi direct: I'm having trouble connecting my LG Smart TV to a windows 10 laptop. When I go to Settings>Bluetooth and other devices I can see the TV in question listed under other devices with a note underneath "not connected". When I go to settings>wifi direct on the TV it doesn't see...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lg smart tv wifi verizon fios does not connect

2. how to hookup lg hdr tn with fios

3. lg uj3000 tv unable to connect to verizon fios

4. how to allow screen sharing on verizon fios,
  5. connect computer to lg tv wifi,
  6. how do i connect my pc to verizon fios ,
  7. connect to lg smart tv with windows 10,
  8. connect lg tv to pc with wi fi direct