Windows 10: Connect MagicJack Plus to Windows 10

Discus and support Connect MagicJack Plus to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am attempting to connect a MagicJack Plus to the Internet. Normally, one connects the MagicJack, via Ethernet, directly to the router that accesses... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jonathan Gossage, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Connect MagicJack Plus to Windows 10

I am attempting to connect a MagicJack Plus to the Internet. Normally, one connects the MagicJack, via Ethernet, directly to the router that accesses the network or to a switch that gives access to a router. In this case, it is impractical to run a cable to the router or a switch. I have a computer that has wireless access to the Internet and has an unused Ethernet port. I would like to connect the MagicJack via Ethernet to my computer and thence to the Internet via the wireless connection. I am very ignorant about networking so please treat me easily. Is what I want feasible and if so, how do I do it?

:)

Jonathan Gossage, Apr 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 & MagicJack Plus

Hi,

To assist you with the issue, plug your MagicJack Plus and follow the steps on how to

Update drivers on Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Angelo Bar, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 & MagicJack Plus

I got the Windows 10 upgrade on my laptop when it first was offered. I just purchased a new desktop with Windows 10. My MagicJack Plus was working ok on my laptop but I cannot get it to run on the new pc. I keep getting an error 1 check internet connection.
    I'm a computer dummy so please don't get too technical. However, my boys can help me out. Thank you for any help. I followed a couple tutorials on this matter & I did get the magicjack box to open but then it said I had drivers out of date. I've only had
    this pc for 3 weeks.

StephanieCS, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Connect MagicJack Plus to Windows 10

MagicJack and Windows 10

upgraded to Windows 10 and MagicJack phone showing "No Line". Is this a problem with the software, the phone or the dongle? Have tried upgrading, then uninstalling MagicJack and downloading the MagicJack software, still nothing.

JenniferHicksJA, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Connect MagicJack Plus to Windows 10

1. Connect MagicJack Plus to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Connect MagicJack Plus

2. Sound issue on Dell with Windows 11 and MagicJack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound issue on Dell with Windows 11 and MagicJack: Hi: I'm having sound issues with my MagicJack Express on both my Dell Windows 11 PC and my older HP Windows 10 no dial tone and people cannot hear me.On my Dell PC Windows 11, I cannot select the telephone option on my MagicJack panel, only headset/other is selected and I...
  3. Sound issue on Dell with Windows 11 and MagicJack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound issue on Dell with Windows 11 and MagicJack: Hi: I'm having sound issues with my MagicJack Express on both my Dell Windows 11 PC and my older HP Windows 10 no dial tone and people cannot hear me.On my Dell PC Windows 11, I cannot select the telephone option on my MagicJack panel, only headset/other is selected and I...
  4. upgrade windows 10 plus

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrade windows 10 plus: i paid and upgraded for windows 10 plus, received email confirmation on purchase , but received no activation key. how long do i need to wait for activation key between purchase email ? i also went to Microsoft store online after purchase and clicked on install, its been...
  5. galaxy buds plus connection issue with windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    galaxy buds plus connection issue with windows 10: My buds connect to my iphone 8 perfectly fine, but they don’t connect to my pc running windows 10. i have tried connecting them on two pcs running windows 10, neither worked. any ideas? submitted by /u/lindslin [link] [comments]...
  6. Money Plus or Money Plus Deluxe for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Money Plus or Money Plus Deluxe for Windows 10: What is the replacement software for Microsoft Money Plus or Money Plus Deluxe for Windows 10? This program works so well for me. I've been able to install it to my new computer with Windows 10, but I can't register the product key as the program won't connect to my...
  7. AnyCast M2 Plus with Windows 10 - couldn't connect (MiraCast)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AnyCast M2 Plus with Windows 10 - couldn't connect (MiraCast): Hello, I just acquired a AnyCast M2 Plus and was trying it out with my Windows 10 PC. After connecting the dongle to my TV (both to the HDMI and USB Ports), the device was recognized and when I used in "Display Settings" in Windows the option "Connect to wireless display",...
  8. Windows 10 wont connect to Roku plus stick. Please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 wont connect to Roku plus stick. Please help!: Windows 10 wont connect to Roku plus stick. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-connect-to-roku-plus-stick-please/4dffb657-bd37-4755-a58b-9dd877b6e354
  9. Windows 10 Plus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Plus: I am looking at a new laptop. Several manufacturers list "Windows 10 Home Plus". What is the difference between Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Home Plus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-plus/6e788444-a6aa-45fc-a5e0-6a7cb1f137c6
  10. Magicjack has no audio with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Magicjack has no audio with windows 10: Big problems with Windows 10. I use magicjack for my phone. Just got new computer. Phone had no audio and then wouldn't shut down or start correctly. So reset to default settings. Took a while and it got rid of all other stuff I had put on it, but phone had audio. So I'm...