Windows 10: Connect Minecraft Windows 10 to Playstation Network?

Discus and support Connect Minecraft Windows 10 to Playstation Network? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have the following problem: I would like to play with a friend on a Minecraft server. So far, it's always worked because he did it on his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gehm1, Jun 13, 2020.

1. gehm1 Win User

Connect Minecraft Windows 10 to Playstation Network?

Hello, I have the following problem:

I would like to play with a friend on a Minecraft server.

So far, it's always worked because he did it on his cell phone.

But now he wants to switch to a PlayStation Vita.

But he can't log in with an Xbox account and I can't log in to Minecraft Windows 10 with a Playstation Network account.

Is there still a way we can play together like this?

:)

gehm1, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Playstation connection to Windows 10

Hi Dean,

Refer the steps below to run a Home group troubleshooter and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on “Network and Internet”,

• Select “Home Group”.‌ (You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice)

• Click on “Next”, and then follow the instructions on your screen.

As you have mentioned that you are able to share files and folder to other computers as well as Play station 3 provided in a default folder. I would suggest you to be in touch with Play station support.

Refer:
    PlayStation support.

Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Connect Minecraft Windows 10 to Playstation Network? - Similar Threads - Connect Minecraft Playstation

2. PlayStation network erreur 80710104

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PlayStation network erreur 80710104: Bonjour j'ai essayé de me connecter sur PlayStation network sur ma PS 3 mais elle me met erreur 80710104 et quoi que fasses sur PlayStation network elle me met cette erreur que dois je faire ?...
  3. PlayStation network erreur 80710104

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PlayStation network erreur 80710104: Bonjour j'ai essayé de me connecter sur PlayStation network sur ma PS 3 mais elle me met erreur 80710104 et quoi que fasses sur PlayStation network elle me met cette erreur que dois je faire ?...
  4. Minecraft Launcher won't connect to account or network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher won't connect to account or network.: I've repaired, reset, and redownloaded Minecraft launcher but, nothing is working. I can't play my Java edition or Bedrock edition. Please help. And If you do help me please stay on the other end. I've seen people go through the same thing and they get one response which...
  5. PlayStation minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PlayStation minecraft: Why won't my minecraft microsoft account work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playstation-minecraft/386d040e-7346-47d4-b29f-4d149e1db94b
  6. PlayStation bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PlayStation bug: When i try to sign into my microsoft account on mincraft i do everything correctly but when im done it says its already signed into a different playstation network account but i haven’t used any other playstation accounts....
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?: Hi, I'm playing on Windows 10 The Bedrock Edition and I'd like to play with friends on PS4, but I don't know how to add them as friends because they can't log in with XBOX. Does anyone know how I can still play with them now? Thanks in advance. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay...
  8. Can you copy Minecraft Playstation 4 worlds to Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you copy Minecraft Playstation 4 worlds to Windows 10 Edition?: Hello all! I got minecraft on my ps4 and my cd was scratched and i can't access it anymore, however since the bedrock version came and i played the demo to convert my old worlds to the new one, is it possible to copy maps from Playstation 4 to Windows 10 Edition? Thanks in...
  9. Playstation Button Prompt on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playstation Button Prompt on Windows 10?: Hi all! I've been wondering on various forums across the net trying to find an answer to this. Hopefully I can find it here. I have an issue with Controller Configuration. So, I have a PS2 controller that I connect with an adapter to my PC and thus making it detected as a...
  10. Minecraft connecting PE to Win 10 version on same network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft connecting PE to Win 10 version on same network: So until recently, my daughter and I would enjoy playing Minecraft together. She has PE on an android tablet, running the latest build (I checked) while I run the Win 10 version. On both versions we're logged in under my X-Box account, though it's never caused an issue...