Windows 10: connect monitor to my dell laptop

Discus and support connect monitor to my dell laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how I connect monitor to my computer? the monitor did not display nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dedefoulu, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Dedefoulu Win User

connect monitor to my dell laptop

how I connect monitor to my computer? the monitor did not display nothing.

:)

Dedefoulu, Apr 17, 2020

2. Dell Monitor Camera

I have a Dell Monitor hooked to a Dell XPS Laptop. I want to use the monitor camera not the laptop camera. I've tried the suggestions from a closed thread about activating the camera but when I try the steps it keeps going to the laptop camera.

Suggestions or am I asking the impossible.

SandyM-798, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Dell XPS 15.6 Monitor issues

Hi,

Monitors may not work as expected if the driver is not up-to-date. With this said, we suggest that you check if you have the latest drivers installed. In addition, we would like to ask some questions that may help us to isolate the issue.

• Does the external monitor work with your laptop before?
    • Have you tried to connect the external monitor to your desktop?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Apr 17, 2020
  4. connect monitor to my dell laptop

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

connect monitor to my dell laptop

1. connect monitor to my dell laptop - Similar Threads - connect monitor dell

2. Laptop is not connecting to monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is not connecting to monitor: Hi,So everyday multiple times im switching my hdmi cable from my laptop to xbox using the same monitor, but now suddenly when i put the cable in my laptop the LG monitor says ''No signal Entering power saving mode shortly''. I have checked and changed to a different cable and...
  3. Monitor / Laptop Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor / Laptop Connection: Hi,I have Windows 10 on a new Asus VivoBook15 laptop with Intel Core i5 and iRISxe graphics. Monitor is HP ultraslim technicolour 24"Each time my laptop goes into screensarver mode the connection to the monitor is lost - I have to remove and reinstall my HDMI cable to restore...
  4. No sound from Dell U3821DW monitor with Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound from Dell U3821DW monitor with Dell laptop: Dear all,Looking for a solution to solve the sound problem with my Dell monitor I came across this thread.No sound from/through Dell U3818DW monitor with Latitude 5520 - Microsoft CommunityUnfortunately, the tread is locked, so I cannot ask my question there. I have the same...
  5. No sound from Dell U3821DW monitor with Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound from Dell U3821DW monitor with Dell laptop: Dear all,Looking for a solution to solve the sound problem with my Dell monitor I came across this thread.No sound from/through Dell U3818DW monitor with Latitude 5520 - Microsoft CommunityUnfortunately, the tread is locked, so I cannot ask my question there. I have the same...
  6. Trouble connecting a monitor to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble connecting a monitor to my laptop: Hello everyone, I recently bought a monitor to be able to increase my productivity while programming on my laptop. As soon as I set it up and connected it to the laptop it went into "Power Saving Mode". I read on some sites that this is because my laptop is not sending...
  7. monitor add on with a Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    monitor add on with a Dell Laptop: i'm trying to add a second HP monitor to my Dell laptop.Its not being identified and says to check my cable connections or to select Extend and it wont let me change my setting...
  8. connecting 2 monitors to a Dell Inspiron laptop

connecting 2 monitors to a Dell Inspiron laptop: how do I connect 2 monitors to a laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-2-monitors-to-a-dell-inspiron-laptop/3cb093f2-cf9d-40c8-9b38-b6b9825ccaaf
  9. Connecting 2 monitors to my laptop

Connecting 2 monitors to my laptop: I have a HP Envy x360 and I need to connect 2 monitors to it. I also purchased a Targus VersaLink Dual Video Docking Station. I have connected it all but still cannot get both external monitors to work....any advise??...
  10. Connecting my Airpods to my Dell laptop

Connecting my Airpods to my Dell laptop: Can you please advice how I can connect my Apple Airpods to my Dell laptop? Cant seem to connect thru Bluetooth. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/connecting-my-airpods-to-my-dell-laptop/f9a1546a-4252-4cd6-8ac4-c0ca3ee7693f