Windows 10: Connect more than 1 pc with RDP

Discus and support Connect more than 1 pc with RDP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Connect more than 1 pc with RDP, I can connect just one. any people help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by princessbarry, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Connect more than 1 pc with RDP

Connect more than 1 pc with RDP, I can connect just one. any people help me?

:)

princessbarry, Sep 6, 2018

2. RDP

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?

Initially when we received the problem there wasn't any changes made on the computer since we couldn't figure out the problem, we upgraded the pc to windows 10. It fixed the problem momentarily and then it starts again. Then we re initiated the upgrade the
      same day I wrote this post and it was fixed again and then on today the issue is back
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the past we would delete the MS Licensing Protocol folder as suggested by so many other posts and restart the RDP connection ad administrator to rebuild it. This time around it didn't fix anything. Like I said previously we've tried to upgrade the PC and
      the fix is temporal
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem? No
    • When did you notice about this issue? I'm not sure when it started because I haven't been on this project that long but I would say within the last month based on me. Based on other conversations this has happened in the past.
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message that you are getting? Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Sure
      Connect more than 1 pc with RDP d7470294-b2af-4c9c-aa56-a971016a58bf.jpg

NikkiGarcia02, Sep 6, 2018
  3. e.Blue Win User
    Remote desktop causing "Your PC will automatically restart in 1 minute"

I am experiencing this problem as well and it is a MAJOR ISSUE which I don't feel is being given the proper level of response. As best I can tell it has a series of easy reproducible steps.

• Configure a Windows 10 PC so that it has a blank password and boots directly to the desktop on bootup.
    • Attempt to RDP to the Windows 10 PC with the blank password from another requesting Windows PC.
    • Immediately receive a 1-minute shutdown message on the requesting PC.
    • Observe the requesting PC automatically restart within 1 minute, losing any work that wasn't able to be saved within the 1 minute.
    This alarming behavior is almost virus-like and puts any computer at risk of being unexpectedly shutdown by simply requesting a RDP session with a Windows 10 PC using a blank password.

e.Blue, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Connect more than 1 pc with RDP

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Connect more than 1 pc with RDP

1. Connect more than 1 pc with RDP - Similar Threads - Connect more RDP

2. Can't delay Updates more than 1 month.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't delay Updates more than 1 month.: Hello, I have Windows 10 Pro, and last update I did, was on 17th February. Problem is; since that 17th February, I can't delay updates more than 24th March. This is barely a little more than 30 days. It should be at least 90 days, and I know that with Pro version you could...
  3. More than 1 sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    More than 1 sign in: I have windows 10. I have had only one microsoft account that is an auto sign in and I don't remember what the old password was. Now I have a another account that I want to be separate from the first one. When signing in, there is the date and time page; then there is the...
  4. More than 1 Avatar to choose in Settings > Your Info

in Windows 10 Customization
    More than 1 Avatar to choose in Settings > Your Info: Hello, so I can't rly think why I've got into this situation. There are no local account and I only use this 1 account. How can I possibly have 3 different choices with 3 different pictures on the same email? Regards....
  5. amd driver and more than 1 monitor issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    amd driver and more than 1 monitor issue: have a windows 10 install on a MSI b450M Mortar Titanium with an AMD ryzen 2400G cpu with Vega graphics in the APU all is well, unless I update my driver Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-18.9.3-Oct5 any newer driver will result in my Dell 24" monitor...
  6. Battery 0% But PC Running for more than 1 hour post that

Battery 0% But PC Running for more than 1 hour post that: Hi, I use Dell Inspiron. My system shuts down saying low battery 4% and hence when i turn it on again tresspassing all notifications which mention "Battery Low". I still used my laptop around 1 hour. Even In by BIOS : It shows Health of Battery Is good. I opened my...
  7. backup files from more than 1 machine

backup files from more than 1 machine: Hi I have several laptops in the family all running windows 10. I have two questions Question1 I want to back them all up to one external drive. When I set up backup options (in settings) it doesn't give me the option to create a folder to put each back up - it just...
  8. scanning more than 1 document

scanning more than 1 document: I have a PIXMA MG5520 Scanner and I'd like to know how to put 2 or more scanned documents in 1 file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scanning-more-than-1-document/dc0d4ef8-f066-4eca-b052-c52b8c09d687
  9. More than 1 live weather tile not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    More than 1 live weather tile not working: I have 3 live weather tiles in my apps. One of them is working fine, but the other 2 are not live. Can you have more than 1 live weather tile apps for different locations? I have a surface pro 3 with windows 10. Software is updated. My other live tiles are working just...
  10. Boot loop and more than 1 monitor

Boot loop and more than 1 monitor: hey guys i found my problem. i thought i was having a infinite boot loop. I'll give some background to the scenario. #1 Upgraded from Win 7 Ultimate to Win 10Pro(64) #2 Installed fine, but borked all installed games on steam, couldnt load a single one. A laundry list of...