Windows 10: connect multiple monitors

Discus and support connect multiple monitors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot connect 2 additional screens to my acer laptop. I am running windows 10. One works fine through the hdmi port, but due to me only having one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by seanbourke1, Oct 8, 2021.

1. connect multiple monitors

I cannot connect 2 additional screens to my acer laptop. I am running windows 10. One works fine through the hdmi port, but due to me only having one hdmi port i bought a usb-c to hdmi adapter but neither monitor seems to work through this adapter, whereas both monitors work independently through the hdmi direct. why is this and is it possible to run two additional monitors throgh my laptop?Some guidance would be greatly appreciated.

:)

seanbourke1, Oct 8, 2021

2. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10 issue with multiple monitors and KVM

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the settings not configured properly, I would suggest you refer to the below link and try the steps mentioned in help article.

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Oct 8, 2021
  4. connect multiple monitors

External Monitors and Ethernet connection--Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Drivers for basic functions like storage, networking, input, and display come with Windows. As this version of Windows is still in development stage, some devices might not work correctly.

You can try running the hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Follow these methods.

• Press Start, type troubleshooter
      and choose Troubleshooting from the list.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction.

Method 2: I would suggest you to try all the steps from the following link: (Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Connect a second monitor or projector

Also refer to the link: Get the best display on your monitor

Get the best display on your monitor

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

connect multiple monitors

1. connect multiple monitors - Similar Threads - connect multiple monitors

2. connect multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connect multiple monitors: I cannot connect 2 additional screens to my acer laptop. I am running windows 10. One works fine through the hdmi port, but due to me only having one hdmi port i bought a usb-c to hdmi adapter but neither monitor seems to work through this adapter, whereas both monitors work...
  3. connect multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect multiple monitors: I cannot connect 2 additional screens to my acer laptop. I am running windows 10. One works fine through the hdmi port, but due to me only having one hdmi port i bought a usb-c to hdmi adapter but neither monitor seems to work through this adapter, whereas both monitors work...
  4. Cannot Connect Multiple External Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Connect Multiple External Monitors: For a long time, I just had one external monitor connected to my Windows 10 laptop. When I got a second external monitor, my PC was not detecting it. I could not see it in the settings. All the monitor was doing was duplicating what was happening on my first external monitor....
  5. Multiple monitors connected to a laptop

Multiple monitors connected to a laptop: Hello,Because my work issued laptop is a 12 inch display, I want to connect 2 monitors to it. I purchased a HDMI display splitter, but the 2 monitors are displaying the same screen. I want one monitor to show what is on the laptop. My laptop only has one HDMI port and the USB...
  6. Multiple Monitors

Multiple Monitors: Hi, I have been using 2 monitors for some time now but wanted to add a third - I can plug the monitor in and it is detected - I can line it up that it is displaying in the right order but it wont let me adjust the Screen Size or Resolution. The third monitor appears small...
  7. MULTIPLE WIRED MONITOR TROUBLE CONNECTING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MULTIPLE WIRED MONITOR TROUBLE CONNECTING: TRYING TO CONNECT MY hp 21kd TO my hp laptop with a wire I go to start >settings>system>display then the only option is search for a wireless monitor which it never finds help please...
  8. Multiple monitors

Multiple monitors: I have a RazerBlade Pro and am trying to set up multiple monitors. The computer has 1 HDMI Port and1 Thunderbolt port. Was able to connect 1 additional monitor to the HDMI port. This works with either my Samsung 32" monitor or the HP 29" monitor. When I try to add a...
  9. Problem Connecting Multiple Monitors

Problem Connecting Multiple Monitors: When I connect my three monitors to my PC, one of them becomes standalone, while the other two basically become one large monitor. I don't know why it is doing this. I want each monitor to be it's own screen, not a shared screen. This is what it looks like on my display...
  10. Connecting multiple monitors

Connecting multiple monitors: How can I connect 2 additional monitors to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/connecting-multiple-monitors/0d49605f-1f19-4071-ab95-082d37038a0e