Windows 10: connect PC in the same network?

Discus and support connect PC in the same network? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help me to connect two computers to each other using Parallels. They both are running Windows 10 and are on the same network. The first of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tiffany Carter1, Dec 7, 2018.

1. connect PC in the same network?

Please help me to connect two computers to each other using Parallels. They both are running Windows 10 and are on the same network.

The first of the computers is showing in the network of the second but the second is not showing in the first.

:)

Tiffany Carter1, Dec 7, 2018

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Castiel Win User

connect PC in the same network?

PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

connect PC in the same network?

1. connect PC in the same network? - Similar Threads - connect same network

2. PC connected via Lan and Phone connected via Wifi not in the same network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC connected via Lan and Phone connected via Wifi not in the same network.: I have my PC connected via Lan Cable and my phone connected via Wifi. Remote file access to my phone does not work and the error says that my phone is not connected on the network. I also have the similar error using Window's Phone link. Can you help me resolve this so that I...
  3. PC connected via Lan and Phone connected via Wifi not in the same network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC connected via Lan and Phone connected via Wifi not in the same network.: I have my PC connected via Lan Cable and my phone connected via Wifi. Remote file access to my phone does not work and the error says that my phone is not connected on the network. I also have the similar error using Window's Phone link. Can you help me resolve this so that I...
  4. PC connected via Lan and Phone connected via Wifi not in the same network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PC - PC Network Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC - PC Network Connection: I have 2 Laptops, both have my name, email & password. I tried to connect from one to the other using the 'Network' link in File Explorer but it tells me wrong Username or Password. I use the same PIN to enter on both....
  6. Two PC's, same network, same login, can't connect to each other

Two PC's, same network, same login, can't connect to each other: Desktop PC on Ethernet, laptop PC on WiFi on same network, both set as private networks, file sharing enabled for private networks. Both PC's have fresh clean installations of Windows 10, both with same Microsoft account. Both PC's show up under Network in File Explorer, but...
  7. Connection to PC on same network as my laptop

Connection to PC on same network as my laptop: Hi, I cannot see files on my wifes PC from my laptop. We are both on Windows 1909 mine 64 bits my wife's 32. We are using the same router. We used to be able to see each other files. I can see and use the printer connected to my wife's PC but no files only Users containing...
  8. connect to tv in the same network

connect to tv in the same network: how to connect my disk top to tv in the same network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-to-tv-in-the-same-network/bf879256-3f07-4039-baff-aff4c25c960d
  9. Issues with connecting to my other PC on same network

Issues with connecting to my other PC on same network: I have a large file that I want to share to another machine. They are both connected on the same router both with Ethernet cables. On the PC I want to share from, I installed the SMB protocol which fixed the issue of not being able to see the devices at all in the network tab...
  10. Varying Internet Speed Test Results on PC's Connected To Same Network.

Varying Internet Speed Test Results on PC's Connected To Same Network.: I have 3 machines that are running Windows 10 Pro 1803, two of which are Laptops (1 x Acer TMP453-MG & 1 x MSI GE70-2PE). The MSI is for work exclusively and the Acer is primarily for multimedia stuff. I use the laptops at home and at work. At home I have a Huawei B315 LTE...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect to computer on same network

2. how to connect pc on same network

3. how to connect pc in same network

4. windows 10 add network device,
  5. how to conencet to computer on same network,
  6. connect to and control pc in same network,
  7. how to connect to a pc on the same network,
  8. how to connect to a computer on the sampe network,
  9. connect phone and comp to same network,
  10. connect pcs on same network,
  11. computer access from home network,