Windows 10: Connect PC to phone mobile data

Discus and support Connect PC to phone mobile data in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Currently, I do not have set up modem for internet connection for my PC. Tho, I really need connection on PC ASAP! I have my mobile data, but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gosic, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Gosic Win User

Connect PC to phone mobile data

Hello
    Currently, I do not have set up modem for internet connection for my PC. Tho, I really need connection on PC ASAP! I have my mobile data, but i also have Wi-Fi. (Im waiting for my router to be moved and for wires to be cut through and lead to my pc)
    How can i set it so my PC uses one of these.
    Note: i checked and my PC does not have WiFi adapter so it cant connect.

:)

Gosic, Aug 2, 2019
  2. Nath Bea Win User

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Aug 2, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 2, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Connect PC to phone mobile data - Similar Threads - Connect phone mobile

2. Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB: Hello,I need to connect my mobile phone with my laptop. Normally this works pretty well however right now I put USB cable with mobile and the result is that my mobile is charging but no data from my mobile phone aren't seen in my laptop. Could you please help me?...
  3. Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB: Hello,I need to connect my mobile phone with my laptop. Normally this works pretty well however right now I put USB cable with mobile and the result is that my mobile is charging but no data from my mobile phone aren't seen in my laptop. Could you please help me?...
  4. Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't Sync Phone Link Over Mobile Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sync Phone Link Over Mobile Data: Hi, I'm having trouble using the auto hotspot feature for Windows Insider Phone Link with my S20FE and Thinkpad X1 Yoga G4. I am not able to sync over mobile data, despite the sync over mobile data feature enabled on my phone. Can anyone point me in the right direction?Link...
  6. Can't Sync Phone Link Over Mobile Data

Can't Sync Phone Link Over Mobile Data: Hi, I'm having trouble using the auto hotspot feature for Windows Insider Phone Link with my S20FE and Thinkpad X1 Yoga G4. I am not able to sync over mobile data, despite the sync over mobile data feature enabled on my phone. Can anyone point me in the right direction?Link...
  7. Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot

Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot: I have turned on mobile hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, but my phone iPhone 12 can't access the Internet although it recognizes the network, it gives the error message "No Internet Connection". This happened after I had a problem with my Ethernet connection in my computer so I...
  8. Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot: I have turned on mobile hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, but my phone iPhone 12 can't access the Internet although it recognizes the network, it gives the error message "No Internet Connection". This happened after I had a problem with my Ethernet connection in my computer so I...
  9. I can't connect to my laptop's mobile data on my phone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to my laptop's mobile data on my phone.: It worked perfectly fine this whole time, I activated a VPN on my laptop (I don't use it anymore) and ever since that, my phone is stuck on an "Obtaining IP Address" loop. I have internet on my laptop and my phone does connect to other wifis normally. How can I fix that?...
  10. Connect PC to phone mobile data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect PC to phone mobile data: Hello Currently, I do not have set up modem for internet connection for my PC. Tho, I really need connection on PC ASAP! I have my mobile data, but i also have Wi-Fi. (Im waiting for my router to be moved and for wires to be cut through and lead to my pc) How can i set it so...