Windows 10: Connect phone with PC

Discus and support Connect phone with PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Connect to phone with PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-phone-with-pc/87f4e27f-37f1-4e04-b4a0-4898d92e5b12 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Myself-123, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Connect phone with PC

Connect to phone with PC

:)

Myself-123, Mar 4, 2024

2. PC Windows 10 Bluetooth won't connect with Pixel 3XL phone

I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 PC (Win 10) that I cannot connect to my Pixel 3XL phone. I can get them to pair, but the PC bluetooth will only hold the connection for about 1 second, then says 'not connected'.

I have removed the PC from the phone's list of previously connected devices & then re-paired-numerous times. I have shut down & re-started both devices numerous times. None of these actions have worked. I am praying that one of you smart readers can help me solve this highly frustrating problem, pretty please?

BTW, I recently ran the upgrade on my phone from android 9 to 10. Could this be the problem? I see other changes on my phone that I think add steps & make it more cumbersome to use. Wish I could dump android 10 & go back to 9, but don't know how to do that either. If that is not the cause of this connection problem with the PC, I can live with it.

I would appreciate all advice. Please know that I am a 60-something year old- more knowledgeable than a basic user, but not super well versed in all of the software & hardware fixes that many of you know, so please write your suggestions/solutions accordingly. Many thanks in advance Connect phone with PC :)

Wildflowerz , Mar 4, 2024
  3. cereberus Win User
    what is the page that opens when i connect my phone to the pc called

The "connecting phone to pc" page? Use Feedback Hub to make a suggestion.

cereberus, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Connect phone with PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Connect phone with PC

1. Connect phone with PC - Similar Threads - Connect phone

2. suddenly I can't get ethernet connection to my phones via USB-C, but the other kind still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suddenly I can't get ethernet connection to my phones via USB-C, but the other kind still...: I've concluded that the cables can't be damaged, the phones can't be damaged and my USB ports can't be damaged.I've tried updating, going back to a restore point before the problem started, changing my power settings and clicking "update driver" on everything in sight but...
  3. suddenly I can't get ethernet connection to my phones via USB-C, but the other kind still...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    suddenly I can't get ethernet connection to my phones via USB-C, but the other kind still...: I've concluded that the cables can't be damaged, the phones can't be damaged and my USB ports can't be damaged.I've tried updating, going back to a restore point before the problem started, changing my power settings and clicking "update driver" on everything in sight but...
  4. suddenly I can't get ethernet connection to my phones via USB-C, but the other kind still...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Please help fix my phone link. It connects but will not let me send any texts from my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help fix my phone link. It connects but will not let me send any texts from my...: it keeps saying "we couldn't send your reply. try texting from phone this time."I have restarted, rebooted, everything but it does not work anymore! Please fix itThnx...
  6. Please help fix my phone link. It connects but will not let me send any texts from my...

Please help fix my phone link. It connects but will not let me send any texts from my...: it keeps saying "we couldn't send your reply. try texting from phone this time."I have restarted, rebooted, everything but it does not work anymore! Please fix itThnx...
  7. when i try to connect my phone using the usb-c cable to my laptop. I get a error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to connect my phone using the usb-c cable to my laptop. I get a error message: The error message is "USB device is not recognized". I tried reinstalling the drivers , restarting the pc, tried to use different ports and i tried various other fixes but nothing worked someone please help me to solve this problem....
  8. when i try to connect my phone using the usb-c cable to my laptop. I get a error message

when i try to connect my phone using the usb-c cable to my laptop. I get a error message: The error message is "USB device is not recognized". I tried reinstalling the drivers , restarting the pc, tried to use different ports and i tried various other fixes but nothing worked someone please help me to solve this problem....
  9. Is there a way to keep your phone connected with windows phone connect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to keep your phone connected with windows phone connect?: I love using it but it's always annoying to redo the process, Is there a way to connect it fully without reconnecting each time i open my phone? If yes what did i do wrong and you please explain it ? I'm looking a way to keep my phone connected so i can track my activity...
  10. Is there a way to keep your phone connected with windows phone connect?

Is there a way to keep your phone connected with windows phone connect?: I love using it but it's always annoying to redo the process, Is there a way to connect it fully without reconnecting each time i open my phone? If yes what did i do wrong and you please explain it ? I'm looking a way to keep my phone connected so i can track my activity...