Windows 10: Connect RDP on MAC

Discus and support Connect RDP on MAC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to connect RDP in Mac with Microsoft Remote Desktop 10. and rectify Error: 0x204 when trying to connect to server using Microsoft remote desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sunilamja, Dec 17, 2019.

1. sunilamja Win User

Connect RDP on MAC

How to connect RDP in Mac with Microsoft Remote Desktop 10. and rectify
    Error: 0x204 when trying to connect to server using Microsoft remote desktop app on Mac

:)

sunilamja, Dec 17, 2019

2. RDP not working on MAC

I am trying to connect to Windows 7 via RDP ON Mac OS X (Version 10.7.5). I keep getting a message to either try reconnecting or contact Microsoft's administrator. I can ping Windows from Mac. I have also enabled remote connections to the computer and have
    disabled Firewall for RDP. The problem still persists and I don't know how to fix it.

Ramsha.Ijaz, Dec 17, 2019
  3. RDP not working on MAC

In order to keep things simple I suggest you start by using a Windows PC to connect to your RDP host.

Remember also that the RDP host must run Windows Professional.

Frederik Long, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Connect RDP on MAC

RDP not allowing remote connection

I had it working perfectly fine the other day but I logged into my server, removed a open port and both computer quit.

I run the computers with the firewall off, I see no point in them being on, it's a windows firewall a hacker will know how to get around so fire wall is OFF.

Ports are 9000 for server and 3390 for htpc

ip:9000
    ip:3390

This does not work from a linux workstation using 'Remote Desktop Client'

It does not work from mac RDP
    It does not work from windows RDP
    And it does not work from my iphone.

I know it's enabled as I can RDP into the computers at my home (except htpc at the moment, I think that one needs restarted)

Ports are open, both tcp / udp ports are open using the internal server IP wich is MAC assigned by the router. Server - 10.0.1.2 - 9000
    And same thing for the htpc - 10.0.1.8 - 3390

Besides the obvious of firewall, ports, and 'remote connection enabled' any ideas?

freaksavior, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Connect RDP on MAC

1. Connect RDP on MAC - Similar Threads - Connect RDP MAC

2. unable to connect rdp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to connect rdp: unable to connect rdp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-rdp/dcbcad2c-9b46-45e2-9cd6-bfe028ccdba2
  3. BSOD on connecting to RDP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on connecting to RDP: I'm getting BSOD every time I'm try to connect to remote desktop using Remote Desktop Connection. The error in events log doesn't make much sense: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80519b1e65d,...
  4. RDP Connecting issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP Connecting issue: I was unable to login RDC using the correct password. In my host pc i used to login using Pin. Do you think its because im using Pin to my host pc and Remote Desktop will only allow the password? Or did someone know to fix this. I am able to work because my password doesnt...
  5. RDP connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RDP connection: my RDP seems to be having isssues, resulting in me disconnecting because the computer "lags" or screen doesn't update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-connection/493d9013-ca9b-440f-8c2d-b243a1b10e0d
  6. RDP on MAC error code 0x204

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP on MAC error code 0x204: Im using RDP on a macbook and imac to access my home desktop and works perfectly from my workplace and etc. I also set it up on my partners computer (also macbook) and when we test it using our home network and my private hotspot it works perfectly. I have configured the...
  7. RDP from Windows 10 to MAC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP from Windows 10 to MAC: I can RDP from my MAC to my Windows 10, but I want to go the other way. RDP is set up correctly because I use it to RDP to a variety of machines. How can I go from Windows 10 to MAC?...
  8. rdp connection refused from mac (os 10.6), from windows it works

rdp connection refused from mac (os 10.6), from windows it works: has anyone a hint what this problem could solve: I have 4 computers in my lan. 1 win10, 1 win 7, 1 win2008 and a macbook with os 10.6 i want to establish a rdp session from macbook to win10. Result: no connect (but i can ping and telnet on port 3389 th win10 maschine from...
  9. Connecting to a Mac

Connecting to a Mac: Hey, Since upgrading to Windows 10 I am unable to connect to my MacBook Pro. I have attached the screenshot to show the where you enter the network credentials but it will not accept. It is simple. You enter the mac username and password and hit OK. Anyone else had...
  10. Connecting to a Mac

Connecting to a Mac: Hi Guys, I wonder if anyone here networks with a PC! I have upgraded my early 2011 17" MacBook Pro to Elcapitan and my custom PC to Windows 10. Prior to this the OSX was Yosemite and Windows 8.1. I could connect to the Mac from Windows no problem. Since upgrading...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mac connecting to rdp server