Windows 10: Connect Sony Headset WF-1000XM3 to Microsoft Suface Book 3

Discus and support Connect Sony Headset WF-1000XM3 to Microsoft Suface Book 3 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I trying to connect my Sony Headset WF-1000XM3 to Microsoft Suface Book 3 but the headset does not even show on the list of bluetooth devices. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Peter 71, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Peter 71 Win User

Connect Sony Headset WF-1000XM3 to Microsoft Suface Book 3

Hello

I trying to connect my Sony Headset WF-1000XM3 to Microsoft Suface Book 3 but the headset does not even show on the list of bluetooth devices. I get no information about the headset when I want to add the in the setting section. Headset is sending bluetooth signal.

Connectin the Headset worked perfectly with my mobile phone.

Any help please

:)

Peter 71, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Dor77 Win User

No voice output through sony earbuds while connected to pc (windows 10)

Hi Vijay,

thanks for your quick respond.

as i said when running the trouble shooting on the wf-1000xm3 (stereo) it says that the device is not connected, and when i run it on the wf-1000xm3 (headset) it is all good and the trouble shoot doesn't find any problem.

i tried all the changes with the drivers and it didnt changed a thing and i also done the Audio service part which also didn't work.

any other solutions?

Regards,

Dor

Dor77, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Lennoxxx Win User
    Bluetooth headphones won't connect audio

I bought a new pair of Sony WF-1000XM3 headphones and have been trying to connect them to my computer but the audio wont connect. I already scoured the internet for a solution and tried every solution listed in this thread

Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice"

Nothing has worked and I've tried every solution I can possibly find. The headphones connect to my phone and work fine there, but on my laptop (Windows 10) they will only connect voice.

Lennoxxx, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Connect Sony Headset WF-1000XM3 to Microsoft Suface Book 3

Sony WH-1000XM3: driver problem after Windows Update (no stereo driver)

I recently ran a Windows 10 Pro update on my laptop. Since then my Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones don't seem to work correctly.

It seems that before the update I used to have at least 2 audio-devices for the headphones: a stereo device for high quality audio and a "handsfree headset device". After the update they were replaced with the "WH-1000XM3 Hands-Free AG Audio" device:

Connect Sony Headset WF-1000XM3 to Microsoft Suface Book 3 17fecdda-6439-4f84-9124-e5b885932eb8?upload=true.jpg

This device acts as a headset not as a stereo-heaphone set: it only gives mono and low definition sound. So it makes my headphones completely unusable for listening to music.

What I already did:

- removing and reconnecting the device.

- looking for Sony Driver on the web: nothing is to be found.

Can anybody give advice on how to fix this problem?

Peter-Aerts, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Connect Sony Headset WF-1000XM3 to Microsoft Suface Book 3

1. Connect Sony Headset WF-1000XM3 to Microsoft Suface Book 3 - Similar Threads - Connect Sony Headset

2. Connecting to headset Sony WI 1000X

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting to headset Sony WI 1000X: Hello, I have had no problem pairing and using my Sony WI 1000X with my phone or previous laptop. On my new laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise, my sony is "paired" but not "paired, connected for calls/audio". I've been trying and i cannot seem to get this to work. Anyone...
  3. Surface Book 3 at Microsoft Build 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Book 3 at Microsoft Build 2020: Microsoft Build 2020 is upon us and we are excited to have Surface play a part in several areas. For those that are not aware, Build is Microsoft’s yearly developer conference and while it normally takes place in a convention center on the west coast of the USA,...
  4. Sony 1000xm3 LE bluetooth mode wont work after 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sony 1000xm3 LE bluetooth mode wont work after 1909: I've been using my headphones on Low Energy BT (LE) pairing, as compared to the regular bluetooth mode. They both show up when pairing. However, after the 1909 update broke some drivers and i rolled it back to 1903, now the LE device shows up as "Unspecified" but the regular...
  5. Sony Headset detected but not working

Sony Headset detected but not working: Hello, I possess a Sony WH-900N Bluetooth headset, which used to sync and work with my computer Acer aspire A7-72G on Win 10. However since recently, the headset does not connect anymore to my laptop, even if it shows up for connection when scanning Bluetooth devices. It...
  6. Bitlocker no longer works on Suface Book.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker no longer works on Suface Book.: My wife has a Surface Book laptop on which we have always run BitLocker. Several months ago the laptop began prompting for the BitLocker key each time it was powered on. If it was powered off then on again it would start normally. This happened every day when the laptop was...
  7. Suface Book Display/Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suface Book Display/Freezing: Wow, I wrote this big paragraph about how my display was messing up and... wow, it all got deleted. Ugh. Ok, I'll rewrite what I said and make it quick so hopefully this won't happen again before I can post my problem. Hi everyone! Please help me with my computer :( My...
  8. Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo

Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo: In the "sound control panel", "Playback" tab. My Sony Bluetooth headset is able to connect to its "Hands Free" device (mono sound quality for communication) However it does not connect to the "Stereo" device. I am able to disconnect the "Handsfree", when I try to connect the...
  9. Sony WH-CH400 Headset device did connect thoroug

Sony WH-CH400 Headset device did connect thoroug: I bought Sony WH-CH 400 wireless headset but, my laptop MSI GS65 window 10 did not show the device when I trun on Bluetooth. I even tried to do add another device, yet it did not shows WH-CH 400. I would like to know if anyone know that Wh-CH400 connect to window 10 devices...
  10. win 10 on Suface 3 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 on Suface 3 Pro: Can I install Win 10 on my new Surface Pro using CD & external DVD? 5534