Windows 10: connect the thrid monitor to window 10

Discus and support connect the thrid monitor to window 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to set up a third monitor on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wayne Halder, May 28, 2023.

1. connect the thrid monitor to window 10

How to set up a third monitor on windows 10

:)

Wayne Halder, May 28, 2023

2. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

Windows help & learning

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, May 28, 2023
  3. External Monitors and Ethernet connection--Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Drivers for basic functions like storage, networking, input, and display come with Windows. As this version of Windows is still in development stage, some devices might not work correctly.

You can try running the hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Follow these methods.

• Press Start, type troubleshooter
      and choose Troubleshooting from the list.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction.

Method 2: I would suggest you to try all the steps from the following link: (Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Connect a second monitor or projector

Windows help & learning

Also refer to the link: Get the best display on your monitor

Make Windows easier to see - Microsoft Support

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 28, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

connect the thrid monitor to window 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 28, 2023
Thema:

connect the thrid monitor to window 10

1. connect the thrid monitor to window 10 - Similar Threads - connect thrid monitor

2. connect the thrid monitor to window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connect the thrid monitor to window 10: How to set up a third monitor on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-the-thrid-monitor-to-window-10/05c1a561-822c-4124-bcb8-a5f1484159be
  3. connect the thrid monitor to window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect the thrid monitor to window 10: How to set up a third monitor on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-the-thrid-monitor-to-window-10/05c1a561-822c-4124-bcb8-a5f1484159be
  4. Thrid party apps installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrid party apps installation: How do i install 3rd party apps on my Lenovo Ideapad laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thrid-party-apps-installation/15e3446a-562e-46c6-991b-b4b06a9a51cf
  5. Thrid party apps installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thrid party apps installation: How do i install 3rd party apps on my Lenovo Ideapad laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thrid-party-apps-installation/15e3446a-562e-46c6-991b-b4b06a9a51cf
  6. Windows 10 Losing Connection To Monitor Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Losing Connection To Monitor Speakers: Hi, I'm having problems with my audio on my W10 desktop. For playing audio, I switch between playing through my bluetooth headphones for work and my monitor speakers for everything else. When I'm finished with work I switch audio back to the monitor speakers.Over the last...
  7. Windows 10 Losing Connection To Monitor Speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Losing Connection To Monitor Speakers: Hi, I'm having problems with my audio on my W10 desktop. For playing audio, I switch between playing through my bluetooth headphones for work and my monitor speakers for everything else. When I'm finished with work I switch audio back to the monitor speakers.Over the last...
  8. External monitor is not connecting in windows 10

External monitor is not connecting in windows 10: After recent update my laptop is not detecting external monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-monitor-is-not-connecting-in-windows-10/24590d76-c527-4ce4-a25c-38bb72e97a9f
  9. Windows 10 - connecting to a second monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - connecting to a second monitor: When I connect my TV to my laptop via HDMI cable I have to go through several steps before my computer detects and connects. When I disconnect and reconnect I have to go through all the same steps again. Simply using F4 doesn't work nor does pressing the Windows key + P. Is...
  10. HDMI monitor loses connection in Windows 10

HDMI monitor loses connection in Windows 10: I have a dual monitor setup on a Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics card. Randomly, after I unplugged my secondary monitor through HDMI then plugged it in again it stopped working. I have tried everything from checking hardware to updating my bios and everything in between...