Windows 10: Connect tile is missing from Quick Settings in Windows 11

Discus and support Connect tile is missing from Quick Settings in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I frequently use the Connect tile in Windows 10's Quick Actions panel, however I couldn't see it anymore in the Quick Settings in Windows 11. I do see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lizzam, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Lizzam Win User

Connect tile is missing from Quick Settings in Windows 11

I frequently use the Connect tile in Windows 10's Quick Actions panel, however I couldn't see it anymore in the Quick Settings in Windows 11. I do see some beta testers' screenshot with the Connect tile, but I couldn't find it. I have edited the Quick Settings to add and arrange what tiles I have but the Connect tile is missing. Is it hidden, removed, or simply disabled? is possible to enable/install it?

:)

Lizzam, Oct 7, 2021

2. Reset Quick Assist settings

Hi,

Thank you for the information. Stability of connection in Quick Assist depends on the internet connection. We suggest to make sure that you are connected to stable internet. To help you with this, please perform the following steps below:

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • On Settings, choose Apps & features.
    • On the left pane, choose Programs and Features.
    • Then, look for Quick Assist and click on it.
    • Choose Advanced options, then Repair.

Let us know how it goes.

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Lemuel Cie, Oct 7, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 7, 2021
  4. Connect tile is missing from Quick Settings in Windows 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

Connect tile is missing from Quick Settings in Windows 11

1. Connect tile is missing from Quick Settings in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Connect tile missing

2. Quick setting icons are missing / Internet isn’t connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick setting icons are missing / Internet isn’t connecting: I had to hard shutdown my PC because it was being unresponsive for an hour+ last night. I rebooted it back up this morning and for some reason my internet wasn’t connected. I uninstalled and reinstalled my wifi card, I did the ‘network reset’ option, and I also flushed my...
  3. Quick setting icons are missing / Internet isn’t connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick setting icons are missing / Internet isn’t connecting: I had to hard shutdown my PC because it was being unresponsive for an hour+ last night. I rebooted it back up this morning and for some reason my internet wasn’t connected. I uninstalled and reinstalled my wifi card, I did the ‘network reset’ option, and I also flushed my...
  4. Wifi Tile Missing, Settings Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Tile Missing, Settings Freezing: For some reason my computer will randomly have connection issues. I go to check if my wifi is still up and the wifi tile in my settings is just completely gone. I try to go through my settings and when I click on network settings, the window freezes. Restarting my computer...
  5. Wifi Tile Missing, Settings Freezing

Wifi Tile Missing, Settings Freezing: For some reason my computer will randomly have connection issues. I go to check if my wifi is still up and the wifi tile in my settings is just completely gone. I try to go through my settings and when I click on network settings, the window freezes. Restarting my computer...
  6. Windows 11 quick settings from taskbar not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 quick settings from taskbar not opening: Hello community,On Windows 11, when I am clicking left on the 3 grouped icons Net,Vol,Power settings nothing happens. See image below. I can only right click it and go to big settings, which is annoying. I tried restarting, did not help.When Win11 first installed, it was...
  7. Windows 11 quick settings from taskbar not opening

Windows 11 quick settings from taskbar not opening: Hello community,On Windows 11, when I am clicking left on the 3 grouped icons Net,Vol,Power settings nothing happens. See image below. I can only right click it and go to big settings, which is annoying. I tried restarting, did not help.When Win11 first installed, it was...
  8. Bluetooth Icon missing on Quick Settings panel in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth Icon missing on Quick Settings panel in Windows 11: [ATTACH]The Quick Settings panel in Windows 11 lets you access commonly used apps and settings. You can use it to turn on or off Night Light, Wi-Fi, battery saver, mobile hotspot, change keyboard layout, etc. The Bluetooth icon is also there to turn on/off Bluetooth. However,...
  9. Connect tile is missing from Quick Settings in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect tile is missing from Quick Settings in Windows 11: I frequently use the Connect tile in Windows 10's Quick Actions panel, however I couldn't see it anymore in the Quick Settings in Windows 11. I do see some beta testers' screenshot with the Connect tile, but I couldn't find it. I have edited the Quick Settings to add and...
  10. MISSING TILE FROM BT

in Windows 10 Customization
    MISSING TILE FROM BT: The ISP Tile from BT is no longer on my Windows 10 screen on opening. It has also been removed from the Task bar when BT Yahoo was stopped. How can I replace it please?...