Windows 10: Connect to All Printers over Network "Windows Couldn't Connect To The Printer"

Discus and support Connect to All Printers over Network "Windows Couldn't Connect To The Printer" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with my pc. I try to connect with some network printers, but the result is "Windows Couldn't Connect To The Printer". I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Willy Sudwihartono, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Connect to All Printers over Network "Windows Couldn't Connect To The Printer"

I have a problem with my pc. I try to connect with some network printers, but the result is "Windows Couldn't Connect To The Printer". I've tried restarting the print spooler, copying the mscms.dll file, deleting the printer and driver, then deleting the Client Side Rendering Print Provider registry file, connect with //domain or //ip_address, create new port, change pc name, but all to no avail.

:)

Willy Sudwihartono, Oct 25, 2021
  2. alexp999 Win User

Can't connect to network printer on Windows 7

Hi,

I have a big HP A3 printer setup on my USR router, and its been working great on XP and Vista, I just go to add printer, add network printer, add by name, and paste in the following address.

http://192.168.2.1:1631/printers/My_Printer

I have just gone to do this on Windows 7 and it says it cannot connect.

Even the router is reporting it as connected and ready *Confused Connect to All Printers over Network "Windows Couldn't Connect To The Printer" :confused:

alexp999, Oct 25, 2021
  3. trt740 Win User
    Need help connecting XP Laptop to Vista Desktop's Printer.

will try this

trt740, Oct 25, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Connect to All Printers over Network "Windows Couldn't Connect To The Printer"

Need help connecting XP Laptop to Vista Desktop's Printer.

Sorry , I think, I read wrong.*Slap :slap: Are you tring to connect wirelessly to the printer on the desktop and the printer is connected to the desktop thru usb or something?

Quoted from MS website:
    Sharing a printer

If you have a printer attached to one of your computers, you can print to it from any computer connected to your wireless network. To share a printer, follow these steps:

1. Log on to computer that has the printer attached to it.

2. Open Network and Sharing Center by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, and then clicking Network and Sharing Center.

3. Click the arrow button next to Printer sharing, click Turn on printer sharing, and then click Apply.

4. Click the arrow button next to Password protected sharing, click Turn off password protected sharing, and then click Apply.

Note

If you have password-protected sharing turned on, people will need a user account with a password on your computer to access your printer.

To access the printer from any computer on the network, follow these steps:

1. Open Network by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Network.

2. Double-click the icon for the computer that has the printer attached to it.

3. Double-click the icon for the printer. Windows will automatically add the printer to your computer and install the printer driver.

Troubleshoot network printer problems

Sorry again and goodluck*Smile Connect to All Printers over Network "Windows Couldn't Connect To The Printer" :)

95Viper, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Connect to All Printers over Network "Windows Couldn't Connect To The Printer"

1. Connect to All Printers over Network "Windows Couldn't Connect To The Printer" - Similar Threads - Connect Printers Network

2. Printer is not connecting to network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer is not connecting to network: After cumulative windows updates my printer is not connecting to network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-connecting-to-network/0e633272-dbf3-4b55-bebe-77263a710010
  3. Printer is not connecting to network

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer is not connecting to network: After cumulative windows updates my printer is not connecting to network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-connecting-to-network/0e633272-dbf3-4b55-bebe-77263a710010
  4. Windows couldn't connect to the printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows couldn't connect to the printer: Hi,I have problem connecting to shared printer when I click connect on that printer then I get an error:Windows couldn’t connect to the printer. Check the printer’s name and try again.When I click two times on this printer on network share then I get:Operation code could not...
  5. Windows couldn't connect to the printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows couldn't connect to the printer: Hi,I have problem connecting to shared printer when I click connect on that printer then I get an error:Windows couldn’t connect to the printer. Check the printer’s name and try again.When I click two times on this printer on network share then I get:Operation code could not...
  6. Windows couldn't connect to the printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows couldn't connect to the printer: Hi,I have problem connecting to shared printer whan I click connect I get an eror:Windows couldn’t connect to the printer. Check the printer’s name and try again.When I click two times on this printer on network share then I get:Operation code could not be completed error...
  7. Connect to All Printers over Network "Windows Couldn't Connect To The Printer"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to All Printers over Network "Windows Couldn't Connect To The Printer": I have a problem with my pc. I try to connect with some network printers, but the result is "Windows Couldn't Connect To The Printer". I've tried restarting the print spooler, copying the mscms.dll file, deleting the printer and driver, then deleting the Client Side Rendering...
  8. Windows Couldn't Connect To The Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Couldn't Connect To The Printer: I have a problem with the printer connection over the network. I try to connect with some network printers, but the result is "Windows Couldn't Connect To The Printer". I've tried restarting the print spooler, copying the mscms.dll file, deleting the printer and driver, then...
  9. Connect a Network Printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect a Network Printer: Hi, I have two computers and each one has its own printer. They are connected in the same network. How can I connect to the other computer's printer? I can't seem to figure this out.......
  10. Connect to Printer either USB or over Network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect to Printer either USB or over Network: Can a printer be configured on one PC to connect via USB or Ethernet? We had an issue with our network that prevented connection to either of two printers through the wired or wireless connections. Assuming the appropriate drivers have been installed, can a new configuration...