Windows 10: connect to help using the case id

Discus and support connect to help using the case id in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HI, I registered an issue using the help and support. How I could get the support again using the registered case id... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rj_92, Apr 29, 2020.

1. rj_92 Win User

connect to help using the case id

HI,

I registered an issue using the help and support. How I could get the support again using the registered case id

:)

rj_92, Apr 29, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 29, 2020
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Apr 29, 2020
  4. infrared Win User

Help me to choose a case!

Ok, i'll put that on the maybe list then, it's a lovely case.

I'm off to bed anyway, keep the suggestions comin everyone!

Goodnight *Smile connect to help using the case id :)

infrared, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

1. connect to help using the case id - Similar Threads - connect help using

2. Help, Event ID 10016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help, Event ID 10016: My computer keeps crashing when I'm playing games such as Destiny 2 and Roblox. I'm looking at the CLSID and APPID when my computer freezes. But their different numbers every time. And sometimes it even says unavailable. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  3. Connecting with case #

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connecting with case #: I was scammed today and my laptop is locked. I have a case # from Microsoft and can not get reconnected. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-with-case/83cd3a12-2a68-4725-9615-95cb3f771479
  4. CASE 149253362480

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CASE 149253362480: i CAN RECEIVE E MAILS- BUT NOT SEND GREGORY MANSLEY *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 631875 8649 spent an hour on the phone already-- I am working on the Corona virus problem-- time is of the essence in repairing this issue so I can keep in contact with my...
  5. BitLocker Key ID - what is it used for?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Key ID - what is it used for?: Is the BitLocker Key ID intended to beprinted in public view on each of my PCs so that I can easily look up theBitLocker Recovery Key which is a secret? Thanks in advance....
  6. Case number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Case number: Hi, I called microsoft support, they said I need to give a case number. I am in a que right now, on my phone, and wondered if I am giving this code to the person I get trasferred to, or simply write it on the phonekeyboard. I am not sure what category a case number...
  7. Windows Case Number Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Case Number Help: need to chat with a Microsoft tech https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-case-number-help/a2193a28-4b81-4cff-b84d-2dae5d2ff7dd
  8. User ID in remote connection cache

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User ID in remote connection cache: I use the 'Run Command Box' in Windows 10 to connect to another machine on my office network using the command: \\<ip address> . I have a defunct ID cached in that memory which I would like to delete. Can someone advise which file/interface contains the user IDs for this...
  9. User ID in remote connection cache

in Windows 10 Support
    User ID in remote connection cache: I use the 'Run Command Box' in Windows 10 to connect to another machine on my office network to copy files using the command: \\<ip address>. I have a defunct ID cached in memory which I would like to delete. Can someone advise which file/interface contains the user IDs for...
  10. NTFS event ID 138 help?

in Windows 10 Support
    NTFS event ID 138 help?: Hello So on my 8.1 laptop I had got this error 20 mins after I woke it up from sleep. The transaction resource manager at C:\ encountered a fatal error and was shut down. The data contains the error code. Here is the C log. I know its a 10 forum, but the 8 forum is...