Windows 10: Connect to samba usb om wirless wifi

Discus and support Connect to samba usb om wirless wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; could connect to samba usb device on back of Spark wireless Wi-Fi router , check setting on router , yes ok , other computer connected with network as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by anthony butterworth, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Connect to samba usb om wirless wifi

could connect to samba usb device on back of Spark wireless Wi-Fi router , check setting on router , yes ok , other computer connected with network as it show on other . i found ip address on mine , but will only connect as media device , i want as normal so i can view files in USB

help please

Soprano

:)

anthony butterworth, Nov 9, 2018

2. Windows 10 Pro no longer connects to Samba Share on Linux Workstation

Hello Simon,

To better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• What version of Samba Share are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have your done so far?
    We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Nov 9, 2018
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Nov 9, 2018
  4. deadstick Win User

Connect to samba usb om wirless wifi

Samba connectivity

I'm still working with a problem I've mentioned here before: my Windows boxes have lost connectivity to my Samba box since adopting Win 10. There are dozens of flavors of this problem discussed online, and dozens of solutions, none of which have worked for me.

Describing what goes on in two of my hosts, GILGAMESH (Win 10 Pro) and ABELARD (Fedora Linux):

GILGAMESH: Full Internet connectivity via router. Can SSH into ABELARD via PuTTY. Can FTP into ABELARD via WS-FTP. Host ABELARD appears in File Explorer->Network. Clicking on its icon produces error 80070035, network path not found. This PC->Add a Network Location gives same result.

ABELARD: Has Samba 4.7.3 aboard, with two shares configured for access by the Win machines. Filesystem, including the shares, is accessible from GILGAMESH via FTP, but not via Samba.

Samba access was normal until the Windows machines were switched from Win 7 to Win 10.

smb.conf file attached. Suggestions?
    rj

deadstick, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Connect to samba usb om wirless wifi

1. Connect to samba usb om wirless wifi - Similar Threads - Connect samba usb

2. Connecting to a Samba Share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to a Samba Share: I am trying to connect to a samba share. There are two users on the machine. user1 was able to access the share drive and map the share on the machine. user2 was able to access the folders. the next day user1 could not access the drives that were mapped nor could they...
  3. usb wirless mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    usb wirless mouse: intermittent mouse, after 35+ years you cant make usb wireless mouse work?? ****?? problem exsits on both 1903 and 2004...Acer V5-552p notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-wirless-mouse/083b9e50-f2ee-4895-a7a9-77fca7dde04b
  4. CAN'T CONNECT FROM MOBILE WIFI WIRLESS CONNECTION

CAN'T CONNECT FROM MOBILE WIFI WIRLESS CONNECTION: HI GUYS FROM SOME DAY S CAN'T CONNECT FROM MOBILE WIFI WIRLESS CONNECTION AUTOMATICALLY OR MANUALLY. WINDOW 10 ..PLZ HELP …. TROUBLE SHOOTING SHOWS WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY NOT AVAILABLE.. PLZ HELP...
  5. CAN'T CONNECT FROM MOBILE WIFI WIRLESS

CAN'T CONNECT FROM MOBILE WIFI WIRLESS: HI GUYS FROM SOME DAY S CAN'T CONNECT FROM MOBILE WIFI WIRLESS CONNECTION AUTOMATICALLY OR MANUALLY. WINDOW 10 ..PLZ HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-from-mobile-wifi-wirless/bfa40df1-acfb-4314-bc3e-87cc6c9b5ef7
  6. wirless ergnomic keyboard usb lost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wirless ergnomic keyboard usb lost: Hello, I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard and i lost the usb connector to connect all the devices to my computer. I was wondering if it would be possible to buy a new usb and be abble to use the keyboard. Thank you...
  7. Wifi not turning om

Wifi not turning om: My windows 10 wifi is not turning on...… I tried everything reinstalling the driver etc but nothing worked....( wifi still works on Linux but not on windows)….. when I press wifi turn on button it clicks and then nothing.... now I have clean installed windows 10 formatting...
  8. wirless connection capabilities gone.

wirless connection capabilities gone.: my father's hp- h8-1437c running on windows 10, was working on wifi but then all of a sudden lost connection. it said it couldn't connect to a network. i checked the network connection and the adapter options and all it showed was Ethernet. i went on Microsoft support and hp...
  9. wirless conection

wirless conection: why does windows wireless not work properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wirless-conection/bca19bc1-a0bf-4900-a93a-a92bf5580ecd
  10. Samba connectivity

Samba connectivity: I'm still working with a problem I've mentioned here before: my Windows boxes have lost connectivity to my Samba box since adopting Win 10. There are dozens of flavors of this problem discussed online, and dozens of solutions, none of which have worked for me. Describing...