Windows 10: Connect to two different wifi networks not bonding/merging/combining

Discus and support Connect to two different wifi networks not bonding/merging/combining in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I connect to two entirely separate WiFi networks? Only one of the two has connectivity. The other is local devices only and has no Internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nelsonov, Oct 3, 2021.

1. nelsonov Win User

Connect to two different wifi networks not bonding/merging/combining

How can I connect to two entirely separate WiFi networks? Only one of the two has connectivity. The other is local devices only and has no Internet connection and needs no routing. All the hosts are on the same /24.This question has been asked before, given answers that do not apply, and then locked as if the question was answered. Answers about how to combine/merge/bond two WiFi connections together are not relevant to what I am asking but these seem to be the only answers that are ever given. I can do what I am asking with any other OS and even earlier versions of Windows if my memory s

:)

nelsonov, Oct 3, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

My available wifi networks show "open bond config"...what is that?

Welcome to Ten Forums @Djembe

The names you see are the SSID names of all available WiFi connections in your area, yours and your neigbors.

Looks like one of your neigbors has just bought a Bond Bridge to connect together all their IoT devices. Looks like a close neigbor judging by the signal strength.

Bond Bridge | Bond

All Bond Bridge setup connections are identified with an Open connection with the SSID of Bond Config nnnnnnn where the number is its serial number. From the signal strength of the other new name it's probable the secure connection for the same Bond Bridge. From the setup instructions...

Bond Bridge - Setup manual for Bond Home application – BOND Home

Bree, Oct 3, 2021
  3. Hadramawt Win User
    How to merge Ethernet and WiFi connection Network names in one Name?

Hi,

I am connected to one Router. However, when connected wirelessly, I see there is a network name 'MikroTik- Mohammad'. However, when I am connected with a wired cable, I see the network name as 'MikroTik-BCEDB'. As a result, when I am connected wirelessly and via wired cable to the same router, I see two network names, although I am connected to one router. This is strange.

Connect to two different wifi networks not bonding/merging/combining [​IMG]

How to merge Ethernet and WiFi connection Network names in one Network name?

Hadramawt, Oct 3, 2021
  4. Hadramawt Win User

How to merge Ethernet and WiFi connection Network names in one Name?

Hi, Bro67, I have succeeded to let Ethernet and WiFi connection Network name be merged in one network name.

I change the Network Name(SSID) from 'MikroTik-Mohammad' to 'MikroTik-BCE3DB'. So, Ethernet and WiFi connectin Network names were merged in one network name(SSID), which is ''MikroTik-BCE3DB'.

Hadramawt, Oct 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Connect to two different wifi networks not bonding/merging/combining - Similar Threads - Connect different wifi

2. How to merge/connect two different window licence?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to merge/connect two different window licence?: Hi,me and my wife currently have tow laptops with two windows 10 licences. We are thinking about terminating one of laptops. I am wondering if there is an option two instal/merge/connect two differnet windows licences on one laptop? I am looking for this option because I...
  3. How to merge/connect two different window licence?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to merge/connect two different window licence?: Hi,me and my wife currently have tow laptops with two windows 10 licences. We are thinking about terminating one of laptops. I am wondering if there is an option two instal/merge/connect two differnet windows licences on one laptop? I am looking for this option because I...
  4. How to merge/connect two different window licence?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Combining two different hard disks to extend C Drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Combining two different hard disks to extend C Drive?: Hello people. I'd noticed that my first hard disk 2TB had only 300 GB of space left on it. I've installed a second hard disk of the exact same space and make into my computer now and I was wondering if it were possible to merge my second hard disk with the first one to give...
  6. can you connect to two wifi networks simultaneously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can you connect to two wifi networks simultaneously: i would like to connect to two wifi networks network no. 1 has internet access, wifi no. 2 has my printer attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-connect-to-two-wifi-networks/d92afb07-b018-426d-a242-0bf88e199c32
  7. Windows showing two different wifi connection for the same router.

Windows showing two different wifi connection for the same router.: [ATTACH] I switched off the router to see whether both the connections goes of and it did. So which means for the same router windows is showing two connection and I can connect to both the connection. The strange part this doesn't show up in my android phone....
  8. My available wifi networks show "open bond config"...what is that?

My available wifi networks show "open bond config"...what is that?: Under my wifi connections options I have begun to see two new connections besides my own & my neighbor's routers: The first one is named "Bond Config KSMWSCE81479" The second one is "XHS-7BD10229" Can anyone explain what those two things are? SEE screenshot Thanks. I've...
  9. Merge two photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Merge two photos: I have saved two (2) JPG files to my desk top. One is a photo and the other is a copy of a banner. I want to add the banner to the bottom of the photo (in order to post of Facebook) but cannot figure out how to do this. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks much--blb...
  10. How to merge Ethernet and WiFi connection Network names in one Name?

How to merge Ethernet and WiFi connection Network names in one Name?: Hi, I am connected to one Router. However, when connected wirelessly, I see there is a network name 'MikroTik- Mohammad'. However, when I am connected with a wired cable, I see the network name as 'MikroTik-BCEDB'. As a result, when I am connected wirelessly and via...