Windows 10: Connect two computers

Discus and support Connect two computers in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I connect two nearby computers both using Windows 10?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AnnaSpencer#, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Connect two computers

How do I connect two nearby computers both using Windows 10?

:)

AnnaSpencer#, Feb 12, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Connect two computers [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Connect two computers [​IMG]

topgundcp, Feb 12, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Connect two computers

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Connect two computers

1. Connect two computers - Similar Threads - Connect computers

2. Computer connected to a wireless network doesn't appear on the network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer connected to a wireless network doesn't appear on the network: I had a wireless network, call it NW1, set up for sharing files between a desktop and a laptop, but something has gone wrong. The laptop shows it is connected to the network, and a file listing of "Network" shows the laptop with its "Network Location" shown as NW1, as...
  3. Internet does not remain connected when computer turned off or sleeping

Internet does not remain connected when computer turned off or sleeping: I got a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad S540 a couple months ago. Since getting it, I have had to reconnect to the internet every single time I go to use the laptop, whether it has just been sleeping or fully turned off. I read that this might be related to an issue with Windows...
  4. "The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not...: Hope someone can help as I'm really struggling. I got a new laptop before Christmas and everything has been fine on it until a couple of days ago. My USB hard drive connects fine with no issues, the above message I get is for my Garmin running watch. When plugged in to the...
  5. error - RDP : The number of connections to this computer are limited.....blah blah

error - RDP : The number of connections to this computer are limited.....blah blah: Can anyone help? Win 10 machine. Worked fine Tuesday, broke Wednesday Help! Chip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-rdp-the-number-of-connections-to-this/bd8351ff-be1f-466c-b9ac-57b06fce0af3
  6. Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer: Hey! I've been trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my computer for the longest time but the Bluetooth just won't work. I know that I have to press the button at the front of the controller and open the 'Add a Bluetooth device' thing on the computer. It doesn't work....
  7. iOS RD Client Error 0x204 Cannot connect to remote computer.

iOS RD Client Error 0x204 Cannot connect to remote computer.: Hello, I have a windows 10 workstation, latest version and a windows 2012 R2 server on the same LAN. I remote in via OpenVPN and MS Remote Desktop on my mac and Microsoft RD Client on iOS. I am able to connect to all windows 10 workstations and server 2012 from my mac, but...
  8. Can I connect computers between two routers?

Can I connect computers between two routers?: Sorry in advance, I'm not a big networking guy. The best way to illustrate what I'm asking is to show it in this diagram: [ATTACH] I need to be able to establish file sharing on Windows from "Laptop" to "PC-1" and "PC-2". Laptop is running Windows 10 Pro, and both PCs have...
  9. Printer will not connect to computer-will not print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer will not connect to computer-will not print: I am unable to get my computer to connect to the printer. I have tried everything they had listed to try. Is there someone that can suggest a fix?...
  10. Need simple instructions for connecting 2 computers at home

Need simple instructions for connecting 2 computers at home: Hi, I am a little confused by the things I read re: setting up a home network (including the tutorials on this site). I want to connect just two computers on a network in my home. I want the simplest, and also the most secure, private setup for this. I am a non-tech-minded...