Windows 10: Connect two computers

Discus and support Connect two computers in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I connect two nearby computers both using Windows 10?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AnnaSpencer#, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Connect two computers

How do I connect two nearby computers both using Windows 10?

:)

AnnaSpencer#, Feb 12, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Connect two computers [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Connect two computers [​IMG]

topgundcp, Feb 12, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Connect two computers

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Connect two computers

1. Connect two computers - Similar Threads - Connect computers

2. how to connect bluetooth in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect bluetooth in my computer: in my computer already had a Bluetooth USB Dongle connected., but in my case computer cant access to this hardware so please resolve my problem as well asthank you..!!...
  3. how to connect bluetooth in my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to connect bluetooth in my computer: in my computer already had a Bluetooth USB Dongle connected., but in my case computer cant access to this hardware so please resolve my problem as well asthank you..!!...
  4. My computer says it's connected to the internet but everything acts as if I don't have any.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer says it's connected to the internet but everything acts as if I don't have any.: My computer running on windows 11 has had almost no problems up to this point. Today I turned it on and wifi just won't work. It says my wifi is "connected, secured" but when I try to use any of my browsers or apps it tells me I have no connection. I have tried to...
  5. My computer says it's connected to the internet but everything acts as if I don't have any.

My computer says it's connected to the internet but everything acts as if I don't have any.: My computer running on windows 11 has had almost no problems up to this point. Today I turned it on and wifi just won't work. It says my wifi is "connected, secured" but when I try to use any of my browsers or apps it tells me I have no connection. I have tried to...
  6. Windows Remote Desktop Client fails to connect with error code 0x4 on only one of my computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Remote Desktop Client fails to connect with error code 0x4 on only one of my computers: I encountered this error message while attempting to connect to a remote host on one of my PCs. I have two computers on the same LAN, and I can easily connect to the remote host using the Windows Remote Desktop client without any issues on my other PC. So this means the...
  7. Windows Remote Desktop Client fails to connect with error code 0x4 on only one of my computers

Windows Remote Desktop Client fails to connect with error code 0x4 on only one of my computers: I encountered this error message while attempting to connect to a remote host on one of my PCs. I have two computers on the same LAN, and I can easily connect to the remote host using the Windows Remote Desktop client without any issues on my other PC. So this means the...
  8. Computer monitor isn’t connecting to PC

Computer monitor isn’t connecting to PC: I factory reset my windows 11 PC. After the first restart, the one that happens whenever you first start factory resetting your pc, the pc came back on and will not connect to the monitor to show its progress of resetting. My keyboard and mouse are glowing as if they’re...
  9. Computer monitor isn’t connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer monitor isn’t connecting to PC: I factory reset my windows 11 PC. After the first restart, the one that happens whenever you first start factory resetting your pc, the pc came back on and will not connect to the monitor to show its progress of resetting. My keyboard and mouse are glowing as if they’re...
  10. HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is...

HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is...: HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost and monitor shut downit happened after updating windows-11 ith regular updates. maybe there is a connection...