Windows 10: Connect Wifi speaker to PC

Discus and support Connect Wifi speaker to PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Harman Kardon Invoke and I want it to connect it to my PC for audio via WiFi, not bluetooth. I have tried using bluetooth, but the audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kavish Bansal, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Connect Wifi speaker to PC

I have a Harman Kardon Invoke and I want it to connect it to my PC for audio via WiFi, not bluetooth. I have tried using bluetooth, but the audio quality isn't that good on bluetooth as compared to WiFi. Please help me if there is any option to connect this speaker to PC over same WiFi.

:)

Kavish Bansal, Apr 19, 2019
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Connect Wifi speaker to PC

Cannot connect to wifi with laptop

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. We suggest that you try the steps below:

• Go to Network and Sharing Center.

• At the right pane, click Change adapter settings.

• Right click on your connection name (WiFi name) and Properties.

• Click the Configure... button.

• Go to Power Management tab.

• Uncheck/disable the radio button for "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power".

• Restart the PC (Important)

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Connect Wifi speaker to PC

1. Connect Wifi speaker to PC - Similar Threads - Connect Wifi speaker

2. Connecting PC to the wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting PC to the wifi: I have had Uverse tv with AT&T internet for about 12 years. Up until 5 years ago, I have always been able to connect my PC wirelessly. A few years back, AT&T replaced the router but was unable to get my PC to discover the wifi network so they installed an ethernet. I am...
  3. Connecting PC to the wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting PC to the wifi: I have had Uverse tv with AT&T internet for about 12 years. Up until 5 years ago, I have always been able to connect my PC wirelessly. A few years back, AT&T replaced the router but was unable to get my PC to discover the wifi network so they installed an ethernet. I am...
  4. Connecting PC to the wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Connect/play through wifi/network speaker

Connect/play through wifi/network speaker: Hey, I have a bose soundlink connected to my household wifi network. I have recently bought a new hp pavilion with windows 10 installed. On any mobile or apple device when playing music you can hit the airplay button and select the bose speaker. Therefore anyone can play...
  6. PC not connecting to wifi?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC not connecting to wifi?: I upgraded my PC to windows 10 and the wifi isn't working and shows nothing when I go on the wifi settings. Could anyone help? submitted by /u/Depression126 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmsx5m/pc_not_connecting_to_wifi/
  7. speakers wont connect to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speakers wont connect to pc: [ATTACH] my speakers wont connect to my pc and the sound only connects to the tv while its connected to the hdmi i dont know why help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-wont-connect-to-pc/eb37c4a1-615b-4729-91fe-0b9ccecb2241
  8. speakers wont connect to pc

speakers wont connect to pc: hi I need help my speakers don't show up in display playback and it is not in the hidden devices and I checked if the speakers work with my laptop and they do but not with the pc and the only thing that connects to the sound is nvidia high definition audio and all my drivers...
  9. connecting external speakers to pc

connecting external speakers to pc: Am using: hp slimline desktop 260 a010z windows 10 v. 1809 IE11 & edge browsers. So long ago I don't remember why I connected an hdmi cable from monitor to tower using the green speaker outlets. Now I wish to try to connect external speakers but am unsure of purpose of...
  10. Connecting WiFi-speakers to a windows laptop

Connecting WiFi-speakers to a windows laptop: Hello, I have a problem where I can not connect my speakers to my laptop using only WiFi connection. I can do it perfectly on my iOS Apple iPhone and other Apple devices. I don't know why it isn't possible on my laptop. It only shows that the receiver is able to be...