Windows 10: connect wireless mouse

Discus and support connect wireless mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; connect wireless mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-wireless-mouse/5093be74-b387-4b67-accc-3b315fc06405 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by scottieskibble, Jul 1, 2019.

1. connect wireless mouse

connect wireless mouse

:)

scottieskibble, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Wireless Mouse connects as a keyboard

Hi there.

I've tried doing all of these steps, and it still doesn't work. I can see the device in 'Connected devices' in 'Settings'. It is listed as 'Microsoft Nano Tranceiver' but has a keyboard icon next to it. the mouse is a Microsoft Mouse 1850. This also occurs
    with other wireless mice I have tried, and they connect but all have the keyboard icon next to them.

Thanks,

Jordyn

JordynCoxhead, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

connect wireless mouse

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

connect wireless mouse

1. connect wireless mouse - Similar Threads - connect wireless mouse

2. Wireless keyboard and mouse connection hiccups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless keyboard and mouse connection hiccups: I am having connectivity issues with my wireless keyboard and mouse. They seem to work fine for the most part but every minute or so, the connection is lost for a second or two. If I am moving the mouse around the cursor freezes, and then jumps ahead to where t would have...
  3. Wireless keyboard and mouse connection hiccups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless keyboard and mouse connection hiccups: I am having connectivity issues with my wireless keyboard and mouse. They seem to work fine for the most part but every minute or so, the connection is lost for a second or two. If I am moving the mouse around the cursor freezes, and then jumps ahead to where t would have...
  4. Wireless keyboard and mouse connection hiccups

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. WIRELESS MOUSE NOT CONNECTING

WIRELESS MOUSE NOT CONNECTING: Hi Myself and my father have been trying for two days to get our Genius wireless mouse to connect to the computer to no avail. We have got the keyboard to connect but it wont pick up the mopuse. We have done everything we can think of and followed many instructions and a...
  6. connecting a Sclupt wireless mouse to a wireless set?!

connecting a Sclupt wireless mouse to a wireless set?!: Hi all, I've got a Microsoft wireless 3000v2 keyboard with a wireless 5000 mouse, bought as a set and connecting to one dongle. they both work like a charm, but I want to buy a Sculpt ergonomic mouse and to use it instead of the regular mouse. I don't have the extra space for...
  7. Wireless USB mouse does not connect...

Wireless USB mouse does not connect...: Hey guys, I just purchased a Wireless USB mouse that connects perfectly fine once the computer is on and I plug in the dongle. But, if I shut down the computer and turn it back on, with the dongle plugged in, it does not automatically connect. So I have to unplug the dongle...
  8. Unable to connect MS Wireless Mouse

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to connect MS Wireless Mouse: I'm unable to connect my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 4000 to my new ASUS laptop running Windows 10 despite following all "connect bluetooth device" directions in Settings and switching out the battery. Any suggestions?...
  9. Wireless mouse does not connect

Wireless mouse does not connect: Since November 2018 I have had a reoccuring problem of the wireless mouse not connecting to Windows 10 computer. What can be done to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-does-not-connect/c8c13891-e95c-4e0e-aed1-700ad0afd316
  10. CONNECTING MY LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE

CONNECTING MY LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE: JUST PURCHASED A LOGITECH WIRELESS CONTROL PLUS M510 AND HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE LAPTOP TO RESPOND TO IT. I HAVENT USED A WIRELESS IN QUITE A WHILE, BUT I SEEM TO RECALL IT CAME WITH A SMALL (RECEIVER?) FOR THE USB PORT. THIS MOUSE DID NOT. AM I MISSING SOMETHING??...