Windows 10: Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone

Discus and support Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use the Your Phone app on my computer at work to move pictures that are texted to me to my computer. I recently got a new phone and I cannot figure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LaurieK_17, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone

I use the Your Phone app on my computer at work to move pictures that are texted to me to my computer. I recently got a new phone and I cannot figure out how to get the app on my computer to connect to my new phone, a Google Pixel 3.

:)

LaurieK_17, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Phone Insider app for Windows 10 preview for Phones?

Unfortunately, at the moment, there's no way to sign into the app, which would suggest that it's not ready for the public to fully check out.

Microsoft already has a Preview for Developers app for Windows Phone 8.1 that allows users to download new builds of the OS before they are made available to wireless carriers. This new app would seem, at first glance, to be something different. However, we stress that Microsoft has yet to officially state they are launching a preview version of Windows 10 for smartphones. So take this speculation (and everyone else's) with a grain of salt.

Read more: New Microsoft Phone Insider app may be a prelude to a Windows 10 preview for phones

Brink, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 12, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone

1. Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone - Similar Threads - Connect Phone App

2. "your phone" app for windows not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "your phone" app for windows not connecting: I used to use the app for two years ,this week I faced a problemSuddenly disconnected I tried to connect the phone again but while I connecting it in the phone app tells me that connecting went wrong I tried to uninstall the app and it didn't work...
  3. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  4. "Your Phone Connection" app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Your Phone Connection" app: - I can't uninstall the app Your Phone Connection, nor can I disable it or stop it from functioning. I've turned off all permissions and clicked "force stop'' on the phone. This malware interrupts my online classes even when I have my phone on silent. Whoever heard of an App...
  5. your phone app not connecting

your phone app not connecting: have your phone app installed , messaging works well - however the dialer part rarely connects and when trying to reconnect it states it cant .. although it is at least for text purposes ....
  6. Your Phone app connection issues

Your Phone app connection issues: I have been trying to set up the Your Phone app on my desktop computer for my Pixel 2 for a while now. I cannot connect the two devices together - I am not receiving the notification for the final step of syncing them. My desktop is on ethernet no, it cannot use WiFi and I...
  7. Your Phone App - Won't Connect

Your Phone App - Won't Connect: All I'm getting from the app on the Windows side is, "Please install the app we texted you and sign in with my email address," yet I'm receiving no text. I just have a spinning wheel. The app comes pre-installed in my Note 10+, and so I've no idea how I'm supposed to sign...
  8. Your phone app connection issue

Your phone app connection issue: I'm trying to connect Samsung Note 10+ to windows 10 using link to windows. It keeps getting stuck at 60% even after I've tried all troubleshooting steps. One more point, I've logged in PC with a different Microsoft account then the one I'm using to connect my phone....
  9. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  10. your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi"

your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi": I've just upgraded to October update for windows 10, Having issue with "Your Phone Companion" . I am connected to Wi-Fi, my PC and other cell phone is working fine to the network, but when I try to "pair" or "connect" my LGL158VL to the app..I get "connect your phone to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect to a different phone your phone app

2. connect microsoft your phone to a different phone