Windows 10: Connect

Discus and support Connect in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can we share our phone internet without wire to our computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ashish#EO, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Ashish#EO Win User

Connect

How can we share our phone internet without wire to our computer

:)

Ashish#EO, Mar 3, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 3, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Connect

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Connect

1. Connect - Similar Threads - Connect

2. VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think: I was going to put this topic in accessories, but I think the technical side relates more to video processing: I'll get right to the point because I'm getting a ton of different contrasting answers searching the net. I'm using an MSI Z87-G45 GAMING board. I want to buy the...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  5. Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update: After updating Windows, I've noticed that certain USB-C devices no longer connect to my system. While these devices are recognized and appear in the Bluetooth and devices menu in Settings, they are conspicuously absent from my Device Manager. This issue has persisted despite...
  6. Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update

Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update: After updating Windows, I've noticed that certain USB-C devices no longer connect to my system. While these devices are recognized and appear in the Bluetooth and devices menu in Settings, they are conspicuously absent from my Device Manager. This issue has persisted despite...
  7. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated...
  8. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated...
  9. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we couldnt connect to your console. make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device