Windows 10: Connect

Discus and support Connect in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can we share our phone internet without wire to our computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ashish#EO, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Ashish#EO Win User

Connect

How can we share our phone internet without wire to our computer

:)

Ashish#EO, Mar 3, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 3, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Connect

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Connect

1. Connect - Similar Threads - Connect

2. My brand new bluetooth headphones can't connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My brand new bluetooth headphones can't connect: I paired the Bluetooth headphones but could not connect. After a ling struggle, it connected once and the sound was very distorted. I checked for driver update but it was up to date. I turned on the Bluetooth services but could not Bluetooth user support to automatic. It said...
  3. Windows shows it’s connected fine to the wifi, but nothing will load, and if it does, it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows shows it’s connected fine to the wifi, but nothing will load, and if it does, it...: Discord won’t load, Steam won’t load, chrome pages load for maybe 20 seconds or so then it says this site can’t be reached. Windows says it’s connected to the wifi fine, troubleshooter won’t say anything’s wrong. what the fuck is happening i’ve been trying solutions all day....
  4. Is it possible to connect a Iphone 10 to a Windows 10 PC as a webcam without downloading...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to connect a Iphone 10 to a Windows 10 PC as a webcam without downloading...: I've tried plugging my phone into the PC, and it connects, but it doesn't let me try to use it as a camera submitted by /u/Anrew753 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fww9cn/is_it_possible_to_connect_a_iphone_10_to_a/
  5. Outlook Connection Problems to Hotmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Connection Problems to Hotmail: Outlook 2010 and Windows 10 Home Upgrade: Outlook says disconnected and I can't click on anything. It freezes and the icon just keeps spinning. I have to force shut down to close program. My Xifinity internet is running. Have researched but can't seem to find a solution. I...
  6. WIFI connectivity issue windows 10 partition on MAC

WIFI connectivity issue windows 10 partition on MAC: Hi, I am having trouble with my Windows partition on my Mac. It used to work fine but recently, when I am on the windows side, it will connect to my wifi for a few minutes and then it will disconnect and show no internet access. I reconnect and it does the same thing. When on...
  7. My insterent connection has suddenly become unstable, slow etc..

My insterent connection has suddenly become unstable, slow etc..: My internet connection has become unstable and will disconnect periodically . The "trouble shooter" does not detect any problems. I have had to reset the modem several times turn on/off. Spectrum, my internet/cable company had some service issue syesterday which fixed the...
  8. connected to internet via dial up connection but not working hotspot

connected to internet via dial up connection but not working hotspot: connected internet broadband connection trying to share with mobile but not working hotspot showing you don't have internet connection checked in network notification shows Ethernet no internet access but internet working properly...
  9. connection to thumb drive on raspberry pi that is connected to my network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connection to thumb drive on raspberry pi that is connected to my network: I have installed a raspberry pi3B+ connected via Ethernet cable on my network and have since inserted a thumb drive to it. I am having difficulty knowing how to make that thumb and its contents available on my network. I need help step by step on how to get it recognized...
  10. DirectAccess breaks when connecting to a Hyper-V guest console

in Windows 10 Customization
    DirectAccess breaks when connecting to a Hyper-V guest console: I have created a Nat_Switch for Windows 10 using this guide https://anandthearchitect.com/2018/01/06/windows-10-how-to-setup-nat-network-for-hyper-v-guests/ Prior to that, i had a second nic set set to a dedicated switch for my guests. I was asked to try using the Win 10 Nat...